Getting back together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter sighs and begins to pick up a newspaper that had been fluttering in the breeze on the empty seat beside him, he wipes away his tears and blushes deeply in embarrassment and flicks through the crumpled newspaper to keep his thoughts together. He wanted to be a part of this babies' life, though didn't know how to go about it. He would need to tell his new girlfriend about it, that was for sure and she wouldn't be pleased. He sighed, merely stressed.

Brianna walked out as she wrapped her arms around herself. She began walking back the way she came before turning around suddenly and walking in the opposite direction.

Hunter's eyes flicked upwards as he watches her walk out of the shop, he places the newspaper down and rushes after her. "I'm really sorry, Brianna" he whispers gently as he slips his hand in with hers. "I would really like to be a part of this babies' life, honestly" he says as he bit his lip.

"Then leave her. In front of me," Brianna said as she pulled her hand away. In all honesty she wanted to feel his hand interlaced with hers but she couldn't allow it just yet. Not until she knew for a fact that he was being truthful.

Hunter sighed, "Okay then" he mumbles and then leads her back to his house. Once they got there he unlocked the door and let her inside. Cathy, his new girlfriend was sitting in the living room, watching a blaring tv. Hunter switched off the tv and started to tell her everything. "So, we can no longer be together sadly" he finishes, she seemed very angry and extremely upset.

Brianna silently watched as she crossed her arms. She looked between Hunter and the girl as she decided to let her tonight's run wild. She wrapped her arms around her stomach protectively and looked away in silence.

Hunter watched as his girlfriend stood up and slapped him across the cheek, a scratch mark was visible and a few droplets of blood trickled from his cheek. He winced and watched her as she went upstairs to gather her things and then watched her as she began to leave, snarling lowly at Brianna and then going out the door, slamming the door harshly behind her. "Well....We aren't together anymore" he mumbles.

"Too bad it didn't seem meaningful," Brianna said as she stared blankly at him. She turned on her heel and walked out of the house, closing the door softly behind her. She adjusted the bag of snacks on her arm and walked down the street. It wasn't long before she found herself on top of a building, enjoying the feeling of high places.

Hunter sighs and slumps into the sofa and then wipes away the droplets of blood from his cheek. After a while he goes outside and sits on a bench with a sigh, he watches the moving traffic. Surely there wasn't anything left for him?

Brianna wiped the falling tears from her cheeks and took a shaky breath. "He doesn't truly want to be with me. There was no sincerity," she told herself as she stared out at the slowly growing traffic. She put her head in her hands and soon began crying once more.

Hunter walked in front of a moving car, though of course he was still alive though he had broken some bones. It was a sudden decision, he didn't know how to help himself. He stayed in hospital for a few days.

Brianna had gotten the call but refused to go see him because of the stress it would bring. She finally gave up and dressed in a simple black dress with matching sandals. She walked out of her house and headed down the street, her nervousness only increasing. She walked into the hospital and found out what room he was in before hesitantly walking down the hall and interning the room silently.

Hunter had been sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed, he had tubes stuck to him and a nose cannula on. Once he heard someone enter he opened his eyes.

Brianna resisted the urge to cover her mouth as she looked down and sat in a chair near the bed. She wrapped her arms around herself as she looked at him, swallowing hard.

Hunter stares at her and gives a weak smile, he leaned on his side though he seemed happy to see her even after everything. "Y-You came" he says gently.

Reactions: Wavedream623
"I tried not to," Brianna said truthfully. She wasn't exactly sure why she came but she felt compelled to do it. She smiled softly at him and looked down. "What were you thinking? You could have been killed," she said as she looked back up at him with hurt in her eyes.

Hunter sighed gently a began to twiddle with some of the tubes gently with his fingers. "I wanted to be killed, I mean what's left for me?" he says and then turns on his side.

"Your child. I don't want him or her growing up without a father and then eventually have to tell them that their father killed himself before they were even born," Brianna said quietly. Her next actions were as if she were having an out of body experience. She didn't tell herself to get up, but her legs acted as if they had a mind of their own. She stood up and gently crawled into the bed next to him, being careful not to hurt him.

Hunter nodded silently. "Yeah, I suppose that would be kind of sad" he mumbles and felt himself switching sides to face her and then curling gently into her.

Brianna instinctively wrapped her arms around him, secretly enjoying the feeling of being next to him again. "Get some rest," she whispered gently as she closed her eyes and became lost in her thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.