• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

Crafter

Original poster
I'm sorry in advance, I currently have a bad, head-cold, so this probably won't sound very enthusiastic. I'm happy to take any partners, but yeah, due to the cold thing I just want to get this out, without bothering with all the smiley faces, and "ZOMG GUYS!" stuff.

So, I'm a red person on here, which means adult. If you're red too, I'll be open to smut.

I'm not a super-long writer, so if you want a partner who writes like 1,000+ words that's not me. I prefer to do around 2-3 paragraphs per side, usually averaging somewhere in the 400ish word range, per side.

I double. For those unfamiliar doubling is when both sides play a crush for each other. Usually it's OC x Crush. As in My OC X Their crush, and Your OC X Their Crush.

I like to talk with my partners.

Stuff I'm currently interested in;

One Punch Man / Crush = Saitama, Fubuki, or Genos

DC Comics - DC Comics AU / Crush = Possibly OC Crush, would like to discuss more in private for the canon people I like.

Marvel Comics - Marvel Cinematic Universe / Crush = Taskmaster, Mystique, would be my top picks.

Terra Formars (AU) / Crush = Not sure yet.

Attack on Titan (AU) / Crush = Armin

Resident Evil (Replayed 7 a ton of times, and have also recently replayed 5, and Revelations 2) / Crushes = I might do OC X OC for 7, Chris or Sheva are fine for 5, and Moira for Revelations 2.

Mass Effect I've always loved, and played through Andromeda. / Crushes = Liara, Ashley, Kaidan, James (Original trilogy), Suvi, Vetra, ...don't really like any of the guys from Andromeda.

Having played Xenoverse 2 recently, I am open for a Dragonball type RP. / Crushes = A lot actually, it might be better to name them off in private PM.

Deus Ex (Human Revolution, and Mankind Divided) / Crushes = Adam, Malik, Frank, maybe Macready.

That's all I can think of right now. I hope someone is interested.