Gender Wars (OOC)

xD! I know. Are any other guy wolves on? Lol

Yes I'm on but my character is supposed to follow his to the river

Whooa. You guys are like still on.

I've only manage to sleep like seven hours. lawl.

After two days without internet, I dont think I can catch up. So Im dropping out sorry!

@E-Claire Are you sure? >.<

Edit: We're still only on the first day. You can always make up a story on why your character was absent and catch up.

Hey, I was told about this rp and really want to join but what would be a good gender? I can play whichever you need more of, boy or girl :)

If E-Claire drops we would need another boy.

Mmm...well...i could just say my charrie fainted...but I have to read all those posts, and Tiger wants my spot...DECISIONS! Help!

If you don't feel up to it then you don't have to play.

Wait! Your not a cross dresser in this I don't think! =O You have to atleast do one post now!

Maybe you can open up 1 boy and 1 girl spot so tiger if E wants to play?

I did make one post- the second post. Ill stick around then, and say my charrie had a sudden illness or something.

@NoirRose can we still open it up for Tiger though? From what I have seen she is a good RPer.

Sure. Tiger can post a character.

I do have to apologize for literally only one post within all four pages. For some reason for this rp, I just don't know what to write right now and it seems I'm only on when Nor is. ^^;

Oh, yay! So I can make a character? What gender do you need more of?

They are even so either side will work ^.^

Name: Lilliana

Picture/Character Description:
boots%20long%20hair%20san%20ookami%20ryouko%20anime%20girls%202000x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallpap.jpeg

History:
She grew up in a very distant family; her mother died when she was 7 causing her dad to work double the amount of time he had to before, her 2 brothers and sister were all at least 8 years older than she so they would never really be friendly to her and she had very few friends- ranging from two to three throughout the years so she grew up relatively alone. After a few years she couldn't handle it anymore and ran away when she was 12 in hopes of trying to find a more friendly environment. That is exactly what she found when she met up with Anise and her pack so she's been with them ever since.

Personality and Likes/Dislikes:
very sweet and kind, she can be a little too trusting at times but mostly it doesn't negatively effect her too much. She is pretty shy around people she just met but once she gets to know you she can act like a giant 5 year old but around others she can act pretty awkward and she really wants people to like her/ be her friends
Likes- nature, open spaces, animals, being surrounded by friends
Dislikes- being cooped up, small spaces, anyone who acts mean to others, lighting storms

Fur Color/Picture of Wolf Form: grey with a white underbelly and tail