• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

sounds like a deal to me. ^_^ of course, spider, you know that means we're going to have to tell the end of our story .. ish.. right? ^_^

Yes, Yes! We must tell the end of our story. Message me and we'll discuss more of how to tell our story. ^_^

I'm sick, and I have work all weekend [and Monday, in fact]. So there's a possibility I won't post in time. :[ I will try, though. Otherwise, yeah, move on ahead.

Aw :< It's all good Fluffy. Keep your chin up. I hope all gets better soon.

I went ahead and posted, closing my portion of the scene.

Also, if Octy has a problem with how I handled any character interaction between Links and Scar , in Fluffy's absence, I will gladly change things up.

Nice post, DP. Well done.

As most of you probably know, Fluffy has left the RP so I will handle her departure in my next post. Drpepper and I talked about her character dying...So I might go with that.

Anyway.

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow wrapping up the scene in West Hambrook and moving us to the last leg of chapter three, which will be destroying the hour glass and breaking the curse. I want to focus on the darkness that has been following us since we obtained the glass from Kaymein island. I want this scene to take place on the ship.

Everyone is doing an awesome job with developing their characters and intertwining them into the story.

Hopefully Kitti can post one more time before I do, convincing her old crew to come aboard the Cutlass, everything will be synchronized perfectly for a classic 'Nautica's cutlass escape'. I'll talk to her on messenger tonight probably and get that set up.

I posted. Hopefully Scar's death will spark some emotion...probably should have done the same for Deadeye when Lahar left the RP? Hmmm.

Anyway. We are back at sea, leaving West Hambrook in chaos. People can post thier reactions, character interaction, whatever you want until I get a chance to work out the final details of the last scene. It is going to involve, mostly but not limited to, myself, Harpy and XC...If I remember correctly. And it will end the curse that has been following us since we got the hourglass.

Aslo, 9lives will soon be recruiting a new first mate.

Hey Octo....We have a slight problem. XC left remember? He pulled his holy knight and had him leave the city after returning the favor for helping him leave the cursed island. We've going to need a new curse breaker now...though I have an idea that play along the similar lines of the old one it will also be connected to Scars death in a way that I think would be interesting.

Ooooh, right. My mind has been foggy lately, thanks.

Ok...well unless we get someone else who wants to be the actual curse breaker just you and I can go at it, also would love to hear your idea. You can post here or PM me : )

Well I know that Tabby would be sad at all the death and loss of crew mates, so in hoping to help bring everyone together and to let go of the losses since much of the crew is still depressed, She offers up a prayer that her mother taught her. Unknowingly, spouting magic of some sort which in turn aggravates the hour glass, dragon respond by coming out and going. "Hey! who's the one talking crap?!" or something like that and then there is the battle. Just an idea though.

Yes...YES. Can defiantly work with that. That is perfect, it will flow nicely! There is a couple things I want to do before that, but be ready to do that scene. Thanks for the idea, Harpy : )

No problem Octo! I'm always glad to help. You just do as you planned and I'll have tabby ready to say the prayer. I'll wait till some other's post though so they can get their feelings in on the death of scar and such.

Just read Scar's death T.T literally about to cry. I'll post tomorrow, but id like to get my post in before we do the prayer scene. Links is going to be pretty drastically affected by Scar's death...it's going to be rough as hell.

That all sounds totally awesome. :]

Do you want me to just have Anabel turn around and leave 9Lives room?

That all sounds totally awesome. :]Do you want me to just have Anabel turn around and leave 9Lives room?

Not unless you want to? I thought you had something Annabel wanted to say? Along with Armand? Either way works, but do it soon. If not, which is ok too, I'll be moving us to the next scene shortly.

Okay, I'll have her do what I originally planned and stuff. I'll be posting in about 30 minutes, depends on how long it takes me to write the post.

Okay, I'll have her do what I originally planned and stuff. I'll be posting in about 30 minutes, depends on how long it takes me to write the post.

Coolness! I'll post in the respond in the morning, then hopefully set the next scene as well.

Back