Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Man I feel like a jerk off now. x.x; I didn't read this until AFTER I posted. I'm sorry Effort. If you want I'll edit my post and just change it.

Nah it's cool. If you do want to change it though, Amilio is the resident musician on the ship and he has a guitar in his room. You don't have to change anything just throwing ideas out there.

Hhm, perhaps he could join in on the song or something and once he begins to play I can have Anabel just stop playing or whatever. x.x; My brain is dead tonight.

Alright I posted, ending Chapter three. Give me a day or so and I'll get the intro to chapter 4 up...We be lost at sea, mates.

That... was epic! ^_^ thuroughly enjoyable. Lost at sea eh/ oooo.. running low on supplies is NEVER a good thing. wonder how much stock got BURNED >_<

wonder how much stock got BURNED >_<

Good question! I'll set the scene for our 'lost voyage' better in my next post. It's gonna be a desolate journey, through the Great Northern Sea, with an injured ship!

so what should we do witht eh dragons bones? seeign as how the ship is all burned, maybe the dragons remains are all we have left to work with eh? :}

That is a good idea. I imagine there is some wood left, as it is usually kept in the huge storage area beneath the deck, but we will no doubt need more. I like that idea, of using the bone to maybe...accent the ship? Lending the mighty strength of the beast to the Nautica's Cutlass! We should work with that for sure at the start of the next chapter.

hell yeah.. Perhaps the bones still hold the power of said dragon... maybe.. If teh ship were to be badlty damaged again.. we might see something... impossible occur. ^_^ mm plotbunnies.

I posted a proper intro for part 4 of the game, I didn't skip past the posts made after I ended Part three though..I worked with it even though there was a weeks long time skip. Sorry, I am OCD and have a thing for parts and chapters > <

Alright, so I'll just say that Tabby stayed below deck, knowing that she would be useless in a fight with a dragon and such. However, I'm not sure what else I can have her do now...maybe she'll still be apart of the cleaning crew? I don't know, I'll think of something though!

Sorry I've been like MIA! My fiance is here visiting and I haven't really had time to get on and do posts. I'll try to get some done today though because he needs to do some posts as well.

I just got back in from out of town. Sorry for my absence. No internet access for the past week lol.

Response for Des and Kitters. Took forever, I know. Was waiting for anyone who may have missed the intro.

OK so i just started reading what I've missed while I was out...effort, a dragon bone peg leg...now that's badass. lol. I'll start working on a post that addresses everything I missed, it probably wont be finished today though. I have a bit of running around to do.

OK so i just started reading what I've missed while I was out...effort, a dragon bone peg leg...now that's badass. lol. I'll start working on a post that addresses everything I missed, it probably wont be finished today though. I have a bit of running around to do.

Thanks, glad that worked for you, man. And take your time, no rush.

I need to end this game. I'm gonna post once more, then let all of you react, then I'll post a definitive ending. I can't effectively GM this plot any longer and I refuse to let in not have an Ending!!

So there it is, get ready for a finale.

Ok, I posted. Here is the deal.

You can choose what your character does, if you want to write a nice ending for them, do so. Go off in a long boat and float somewheres! Or go off the edge of the falls with 9Lives and possibly to an afterlife of unexplained origin 00

So post once more, wrap it up, then I will post the Ending and the ship being carried off the falls.