Galatica: Reclemation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vovk nodded at the situation, reaching for his radio again. "Hey, Drake. We DID have a new visitor, and we also have a small vessel - so far we've seen it has kickin' autocannons, but we don't know the status of the rest of it. Little one said she wanted a ship though. So - what happens? Do we refurbish and give it to her? Dismantle and use/sell parts?"

Rivrin lept from the hole and her hover gear powered to life glowing blue as she floated around to land on the craft by Vovk "he has a gun" she looked up worriedly at him, she figured he might be a hostile and there wasn't any way to tell until later, she didn't really like him as he did attack her. Rivrin cast her eyes around the outside of the craft admiring its sleek black build before turning back to Vovk and admiring the shiney golden necklace wrapped around her tail

Vovk looked to Rivin, trying his best to look reassuring. "Worry not, both me and Natalya are properly trained to deal with this. He tries anything and he's toast."

"I can get myself out." He growled. He maneuvered himself out of the seat. "And you're not touching my ship." He favored his left arm as climbed out, clear indication it was wounded. He didn't have any hiver gear so he didn't let go of the ship. He saw his necklace around the Rivrins tail. "I'm gonna need that back. Now." He said firmly.

Drake while the others were dealing with the new arrival was getting the essential systems operational. picking up the call after making the last touches on the energy gatherer " That so? well how bad of a shape is the ship? if it's really trashed we could use it for parts. But if not not depends on our new visitor. Anyway me and the droids took care of the essential stuff. going to look at the top level check what we can harvest."

Rivrin moved slightly behind Vovk before baring her fangs and hissing "Not fair, I thought you were dead" she looked down at the shiny thing and unwound it from her tail before stuffing it in her mouth and sitting down cross legged on the ship behind Vovk

Vovk looked at the pilot. "And under what right? Your ship crashed into our station - we gotta have some collateral... Lemme contact the boss to sort this out." And with that he took his radio again, in one hand (the other holding the pistol). "Hey Drake, could you make a detour up here? We sort of have a situation, and the pilot wants to negotiate."

"Coming." he says going down on the teleport pads down to the industrial level then the elevator down to the docking bay. Why the place did that was beyond him. Soon heads to the fighter still covered in grease and some fluids plus a pair of goggles from working in the Engineering area. Looking to the pilot "Well i'm the boss. you wanted to talk?"

Natalya nodded her head and jumped down from the ship gracefully. She walked back to the spot where she dropped her medical supplies and picked up a small med pack, a mini scanner, and a pen-light. "Okay first; I'm going to scan your body -- making sure there's no broken bones, internal bleeding... etc., next I'm going to take a look at your arm since you're cradling it, and finally... I'm going to use this pen-light to see if your eyes are dilated to make sure you don't have a possible concussion, so you're going to have to remove your helmet. Standard procedure. You're alright with that?" She quickly walk back and stood in front of the pilot showing him the items she was talking about.

Ajax bit his tongue. He didn't want to say anything that would get him shot. "My ship is property of the Galactic Empire. Do whatever you want with her. But I'm gonna need that necklace back." he pointed at Rivrin threateningly. "And my arm is fine. Just a scratch."

Rivrin shoved herself into the air doing a flip before floating several feet away from the ship, her hover gear activating as she moved a little further out still behind Vovk, with a triumphant grin and the necklace hanging from her jaws she preceded to pull of the silver pocket watch and played with the small delicate nobs and smiled with glee as the little arms moved inside.

"Galatic Empire? mate do you have any clue how long you've been in cryo?" Drake says incredulous. This guy had to be either pulling his leg or had one of the better ships from the old fleet. His patchwork ship uses parts from old fleet ships. turning to Rivrin "Would you please return the pilot's necklace? He might need it for the news he's gonna get." he says.

Vovk looked to her as well. "Yeah, it sounds like this one's in for quite a bit of turmoil... here, hold onto this as a consolation, I'll get you a locket of your own later." He lobbed another pendant to Rivrin - a very ornate piece of mechanical art, featuring the ballet of a long-forgotten planet and it's moons. He looked back to the ship. "Hell - with what he's just said, I'm tempted to just patch up the ship and give it back, but where would he go... Though Natalya, everything considered you might also want to do a quick viral scrub."

With an audible "oooh" Rivrin caught the pendant and turned it over, her eyes neatly inspecting it before throwing the pilots necklace to Vovk with a huff and she went back to inspecting the pendant before sticking it in her mouth

"Can't imagine I've been in cryo long. The invasion of Planet Reivance was just a few days ago." He was starting to feel the paain in his arm. "Think he can go inside? I feel like I've been hit by a crusier."

Natalya's patience was wearing thin with Rivrin and the new guy bickering over some damn necklace. She clinched her teeth together and closed her eyes, and counted silently to ten before saying some colorful choice words. "Listen, I don't care about your ship or this necklace you two are fighting over..." She glanced between Rivrin and the pilot, her stunning green eyes blazing with annoyance at them, "The only thing I care about is your well-being, so I suggest you let me do my job and you can be on your merry way once Vovk here, fixes your ship." With that said, Natalya got to work on scanning, while Drake went on to explain some things to the newcomer. "Done. You're still pretty weak and disoriented, but other then that you're fine as far as I can tell. But if it's alright with Drake, I want to take you to the med bay so I can do more tests on you and also check out that arm of yours."

Rivrin tilted her head at Natalya before looking at Vovk who had the pilots necklace, she swirled her tail and dove backwards under the ship before turning up on the far side still holding the pendant Vovk had given her as trade for Ajax's necklace.
Flying slowly through the air she moved to float upside down behind Drake and look at the small party through her upside down gaze.

Vovk walked over to the pilot, putting the pendant in his hand. "There you go. When you're better off, let me know - I'll come over and cover what you've missed. As for your ship..." He looked over to it. "I'll probably try fixing it up, but no promises - that was a harsh crash you were in."

He put the necklace back around his neck. "I guess it's not a bad idea to go to your med bay. But I need to get to an Imperial outpost as soon as possible." He began to accept that he was in cryo for a really long time. "What year is it?"

Vovk looked at him in the eyes, slightly melancholic. "3250 A.D... I don't even think there's an Imperial outpost to get to. Grand Empire lost the civil war and it's in shambles. I'm sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.