Galatica: Reclemation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake nodded solmely "Whole galaxy is a wreck reforming itself. I grew up in the state. Kinda why i got this place, turn into a shelter against the storm that's going on out there." he says pitying the poor captain.

Rivrin flips over landing beside Drake "There's nothing much left anywhere anymore" she shook her head and lashed her tail thinking of her planet that was all drying dust with huge glowing Valon cracks in the surface

Vovk looked ahead, towards nowhere in particular. "Anywhere but here, hopefully."

They coukdn't see it behind his mask but Ajax was had a look of pure devastation behind it. "That's impossible.... Shit, I need something to drink." He rubbed his helmet with his hand.

Vovk extracted two flasks from a fold of his clothing. "Alcohol or water?"

"Alcohol." Ajax removed his helmet and let it fall to the floor. "Sorry for attacking you guys. I didn't what was going on." He breathing was heavy. All he knew was gone. The fleet, the Empire, his family and friends. Ugh.

With a trick of his hand, he took one of the flasks between two fingers, handing it to the poor pilot. "In the light of the new information, it's understandable."

Status
Not open for further replies.