Furry Martial Arts Tournament

Heki rolled his eyes when she said she could possibly be a rapist. "You wouldn't dare. I don't fear anyone really. If anything I fear my elders more than peers. Because they know more and most are a lot smarter than we.," he said as he got to his apartment. He opened the door and let her go in first.

"Well its your down fall if you get raped one day" She steps in the doorway "thanks" Shes still eating her bagel. "Well this is a nice place When i get enough money ill get an apartment im so sorry about this."

Heki walked in after her, "Don't sweat it. It's cool. Like I said. I rather you be here than anywhere else, outside that is..," he replied to her. He didn't want to make it seem like he had a crush on her. Don't get him wrong he enjoyed her company so far in other words he liked her, but not in the way some would think. They just met and yeah he was letting her live there.​

Alex knocked on his new neighbor's door. The human had just moved in yesterday and was feeling a bit nervous in the new neighborhood. He figured he'd feel a little more comfortable if he introduced himself properly. His palms began to sweat as he waited for the door to open...

Rogue points to the guys following him down the street and answers sarcastically. "No. Never, it's always so fun." He laughs and answers her straight forward. "Yeah it gets a little boring." Rogue finishes his plate of food. "It's getting late we should get going."

Alex knocked again. "Hello? Is anyone home?" he called.

{{ Okay then ?? }}

Izzy had headed back in the direction of where her customers Rogue and -forgot her name- were still sitting. They looked as if they were ready to go, so she wiped out their check holding it close. "Are you two done here?," she asked them both waiting to hand them there check which wasn't as expensive as most of her customers had been. They ate so much when they came her that their meal total cost was over $100 . It was indeed ridiculous, but it meant more money for the company.

((My pc got a virus srry!))
Rayna looked at him "O-oh I can get that" She smiled lightly looking at him with longing eyes We just met but he's um h- No do not think like that!

Hearing someone moving around in the house, Alex waited patiently.