Furry Martial Arts Tournament

Rogue snapped out of his daze looking at Locha. He smiled at the waitress. "I'll have the chicken sausage with a leg-quarter. Sorry, 'bout that."

She took the menu from him gently and wrote down his order. "It's certainly alright sir. Will there be a drink for you ?," Bellizani asked. She wasn't going to screw up anything tonight. If anything she wanted to make sure everything went smoothly with little hesitation.

~~

Heki waited outside for her calmyly thinking if he was going to offer a place to stay. Nothing bothered him more than seeing a lady or fellow ring mate on the streets. He knows where she came from because he too scrambled up money to make it until he got paid more. His tail waved a bit and wrapped around his waist. Then untwirled to fall right behind him. "I stayed because the sound of a female staying on the streets. It's dangerous. Even though we are fighters .. Someone really can hurt you. Tell you what. I can offer you my guest bedroom. I has a bed, tv, cable.. The bathroom is across the hall. I don't want you on the roads. Why don't you take it?," he offered her silently. He didn't like the fact that she was going to be stuck outside. Through the terrible and decent weather. She probably didn't eat much, but it bothered him.

Rogue thought on the topic for a second. "I'll have a sweet tea. Thank you."

She looks in suprise "I cant mooch off of you sorry" Her smile seems to be warming and welcoming "I will be just fine if you need me i shall be at the park. She begins walking confidently.

Locha leaned back in her chair and looked at Rogue with a sudden evaluating undertone. "How long have you been fighting? What actually made you to join this business?" There was moderate curiosity in her voice, yet her gaze gave away the sense that she was studying him at that moment.

Rogue looked at her with a stern look remembering his past. He hid his face by looking out the window. "I just like the sport..." Rogue tried to play it off with a joke. "Well, enough about me you seem fun. Why did you join the F.M.A.T.s?" His smile was corrupted with anger and sadness, causing it to fade slowly.

Locha didn't have to be a genius to see that the topic was a sensitive spot for Rogue. Being an understanding individual also helped her not to try and push Rogue for an answer, so she just shrugged when asked a similar question. "I was always an assertive child but no one told me that knocking someone's teeth out was not the way to get my point across. Well, I've learnt how to deal with others without getting into a physical fight, but the adrenaline spikes that I get during fighting are what is keeping me in this business. That's why I returned to the city to join F.M.A.Ts."

((OOC: I had to change a color, the maroon one was quite difficult to read even for me))

Last edited:
Heki frowned as she shut down his offer to stay in his home. He didn't want to see a girl on the street especially a fellow fighter. As she began to walk away with high confidence written over her body Heki raised an eyebrow. "I was hoping you would stay for a little conversation, but you have mistake the word mooching. If you are working instead of laying on your butt doing jack squat then you aren't mooching.," he corrected her wanting her to get the correct definition of the word. Heki had brushed his shoulder a little bit after seeing a mosquito like creature on him. As he waited for her reply he walked along the girl's side not wanting to leave her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Izzy on the other hand had taken the customer's menu and wrote down his order. She took it to the kitchen and poured their drinks into two clean glasses. Before exiting the kitchen she made sure their drinks were to the restaurants standards. Izzy frowned a little bit as she over heard a conversation between the chefs. She rushed out to the table and gave them their drinks. "Here are your drinks. Please let me know if there is anything wrong.." She spoke to them both as she began to walk away from them back to her other tables.

Locha once again shifted her attention from Rogue to the waitress, Izzy was her name if she remembered correctly, and gave her a simple nod as a sign of thanks and acknowledgement.

Rogue nodded and took a sip of his tea. "I see. Well, I've got another match tomorrow you should come watch. Apparently this guy uses shaolin fighting styles." Rogue set his drink down.

"Shaolin? I'll definitely go and watch that," she said, but it was clear from the glint in her eye that she would go to watch Rogue fight as well. "Anyway, I was wondering since you treated me to a new fighting kit, the least I can do is offer that we could train together. We both do different styles so it would be interesting from that point of view. Moreover, I always seek to challenge myself with variety of opponents or partner, depending on what side of the ring you're standing at." A hint of a smile brightened her features, yet it was somewhat a mysterious smile. It was difficult to say whether it was expecting or just a neutral one.

Rogue looked at her face. It was so animated he couldn't deny her request. "Sure. I would love to! I'll meet you at your apartment at six on weekends. 'Kay." He smiled tilting his head, and fiddling with his straw.

"Six in the morning, or in the evening? Just to warn you whichever you'll pick, I'll either be terribly tired or terribly hungry," she somewhat warned him but there was no threat to her tone. Sipping on her drink, she looked away for a while, to break the eye contact.

Rogue smiled "In the morning. You need more stamina, be awake more often it helps a lot." Rogue crossed his arms feeling proud of himself.

Locha let out a sound very similar to hissing. "I should have know. Trust me, I was woken up when the sun was rising when I was on my training in Asia. Those people are crazy, but if morning suits you, I can deal with it as well." The light shrug of her shoulder was as if she accepted the challenge in who would be the better early bird. "By the way, you got yourself quite a fan base here. Does that get annoying sometimes?" Putting her glass down softly, her amber eyes focused on Rogue once again.

She looks at him raising an eyebrow "Really? Well i consider it when someone is not holding their own weight" She looks at him with a small grin. "You know you have a cut on your face right?" She looks up awed Wow hes actually handsom. Her cheeks become flushed with red "I I just mean a uh fighter shouldn't stay um harmed" She laughs a bit nervously. She looks at him in awe and then snaps out of her daze "Well she looks at a bench this seems nicer than the rest!"

Izzy walked away from the pair and waited for the meals to be done. She had everyone else already taken care of and now was waiting on them. Before she walked away she heard they were fighters and thought that maybe this could have some fighting entertainment while they ate. Although it would take from the arena. Izzy sighed softly as she sat in a chair waiting on their food.

~~~~

Heki had reached onto his face feeling the cut Aroll left on him. He shrugged it off, "I don't feel it stinging, so I will be alright. Thank you for letting me know though. I know you are working and that's all that matters. If you weren't working I would understand that.," he replied to her as he flickered his tail out of annoyance. He hated to go back and forth on a simple subject with anyone. It felt like they were arguing and he was in no mood to argue. "No pretty lady belongs on the street.," he smiled softly winking at her.

"P-Pretty" Her cheeks became even more vibrant and she chuckled a bit no one had made her feel like this in a long while. "well my fine gentleman if you insist on this I shall only due to im afraid you may carry me to your house during the night" She smiles warmly. She looks nothing like a fighter but she is awfully skilled at the art of fighting and got a minimum wage for her troubles. She chuckles at her own comment "At least let me pay you the pay i have earned?" She starts rummaging through her wallet taking out a hundred dollar bill "Here" She holds it out.

Heki looked at her and raised an eyebrow when she told him that he may have to carry here. He chuckled a ltitle bit at her as she whipped out the hundred dollar bill. "Fine. Come on.," he spoke as he began to walk in a different direction to his home. He turned around and waited for her. "Am I carrying you now?," he asked as he offered his arms out to her.

She blushed a bit "No i believe im fine" She laughs a bit continuing to follow him "Now why would a man like you openly invite a STRANGER to your home? I could be a rapist you know" She waves her index finger back and forth while clicking her tongue "wait may we stop here?" The stores name was Bakery of the kings "I just love their bagels!" She goes into the store and comes out with 2 original bagels with butter and creamcheese. She holds one out "Here they are quite the delightful snack!"