Furry Martial Arts Tournament

692462357fcaf0ca1fb9b22efda47fbb.jpg

ℓ υ x ι σ η

Luxion entered the room in which Locha was. There was a T.V. that showed the live fights, she was rootin' for Rogue this time. Well, she always did. When she saw the opponent knock him down, she scoffed and went to train. She got in her position and began to throw punches and kicks at the punching bag that hung in the middle of the gym room, where most of the fighters came to train. Her fists were up while she kicked the bag, and threw quick, powerful punches.​

Rogue grabbed a towel from the closet and hopped in the shower. "Alright, well don't eat all of my food." Rogue said with a serious tone to his voice. He went in the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Rogue was gone before Locha could say another word. After all, they didn't have much to say to each other and she wasn't that much of social person. Loner was what others would call her. She went to her own room, clearly sharing it with someone based on the two beds in the room. However, her temporary room mate was not in, so Locha sat down on her bed and started listening to her iPod. Being a morning person, she was already done with her training for the day. Now it was more about getting ready for it mentally.

Rogue took a quick shower. He dried off and pulled on a hoodie, black bandana, his MMA gloves, a pair of gray sweat pants, and some kicks. He opened the sliding window in the bathroom and jumped out onto the streets. "I better hurry don't wanna miss a match up." Rogue ran to a human sized sewer five blocks away. Inside you could hear a bunch of chanting. This is where Rogue grew up. This was his turf. When everyone saw him walk into the opening of the sewer all the cheering, fighting, and even eating stopped. He raised his hands and the crowd roared his name. They made space for him to the arena which was just a giant empty pool like area. Rogue walked down to it shadow boxing. He jumped down and the fighters high fived him and gave him pats on the back. In these matches it was strictly hand only combat. Rogue was referee tonight. He raised his left hand and lowered it and the two fighters were at it again.

Meanwhile back at the apartment Rogue forgot to turn the water off he only switched it from shower to bath.

rayna looked around and noticed water leaking "oh crap!" She rushes down and opens the door closing of the water valve she than began mopping up "god im honna muss my match" she figured missing one wpuldnt kill her. She strided over to the kitchen and looked ib the fridge finding carrots, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, snd stake. She begins cooking vegetable soup and steak. She made hers rare and his well done.

After five fights Rogue declared a winner and called it a night. He rushed back home to find the floor slightly damp and the bath full. He looked at Rayna tapping his foot. "What happened?!"

Rayna looks at him with a cooking apron on "You left the bath water on.... I had to clean it up....." The aroma of vegetable soup and steak filled the house up with a delightful smell. "BECAUSE OF YOU I MISSED MY MATCH!" She rants on about how much she hates cleaning until a timer rings at that moment she lifts the stews cover and turns of the burner. She grabs two small plates and two bowls from the cabinet and sets them on the counter She gently pours soup into both bowls and flops the steaks onto the plates. "I made dinner" She turns hoping he didnt notice her rose red cheeks "Steak and vegetable soup is todays dinner i made your stake well done I didnt know how you liked it"

Rogue sat and ate his food and went to bed. Morning came and he got ready for his day. "Perfection." He said bye to Rayna and trotted outside. This was his normal routine. Fighting was his life.

Locha went to bed early that day. She wanted to be well rested for her first fight. After luke warm shower in the morning, proper stretches, she made her way to the changing rooms near the arena. Her fight was one of the first ones of the day. She got changed quite swiftly, not because she was so eager to go and fight, but because she just didn't like changing rooms in general. They usual stank of sweat even though it was occupied by women. Putting on short with cuts in the side to allow her maximal movement, a sports tank top and securing her mma gloves in place with the help of another fighter in the room, Locha made her way to the arena. If it was up to her she wouldn't use the gloves, after all, she rarely punched. Looking at the clock on the wall in the sort of waiting room, Locha noticed that she still had some time left before her fight would start, so she just stretched a bit more as well as practised against a shadow enemy.

Rogue got to the Arena and his fans were already at the door. Win 4 matches and your an insta-star. "Settle Down. Settle Down. I need to get this done as quickly as possible so could ya..." everyone made a perfect single file line. "Thank you." Rogue signed the pics of him as fast as he could. He ran over to the woman's locker room and knocked on the door.

Locha could hear someone knocking on the door in the locker room. She it slide for a while. Someone else could open the damned thing, so she carried on practising her basic moves. After all, those who trained her always said that basics are more important because the more advanced stuff is based on those moves. Though when the knocking didn't die down, Locha had no choice but to be the door man for a while. Opening the door, she already had a raised eye brow as if to substitute the unspoken question on what the person on the other side wanted. When she saw Rogue, her expression changed into slightly surprised. "Hey." She greeted him simply.

Rogue sat annoyed for a while doing all sorts of acrobatic tricks in the tiny hallway. When he heard someone come to the door, He fixed himself. Locha opened the door. "Hey, wanted to wish you luck on your fight." Rogue gave her a duffle bag. "Your normal equipage looked weary. I got you some new gear. And one other thing what's your theme song the D.J. wants to know."

"Thanks...and thanks," Locha replied looking at the duffel bag. True, her equipment was a bit worn down, but still usable for fighting. Though, who would complain when given new equipment for free, yet her expression showed the hidden appreciation for this gift. "So walkout songs are still a thing?" The amusement was apparent in her voice. Locha was very well familiar with walkout songs and theme songs and all the other songs that ran the show in fighting, though for the past few year she wasn't doing mainstream, public fighting. She was more of a stray cat, fighting on the streets where the only song played was the one by howling ambulance. "I guess, I could go with my old one. Tell him it's a song called A Stranger I remain from Metal Gear Rising the shorter version. Not really a beat for walking, but then this is not a fashion show, right?" She replied, adding a light humorous tone to her last sentence. "Anyway, I got to go back. Thanks for the equipment again. I'll see you later." With a lifted hand, she bid Rogue good bye and went back into the locker room, putting the duffel bag in her locker. Soon it would be her time to prove her self in the arena again.

Rogue went to go find an available bag in the training room. Since they were all taken he went to go find a seat in the stadium.

Just as Locha made her way back to the waiting room she could hear the announcer shout to the audience. After going of the grind for years, ladies and gentlemen, welcome back Locha "The Dangerzone"! Shaking her head, Locha forgot that they would probably remember her or have her in the system by her old nickname. Well, it was too late to change what was said now and she walked into the arena into the song that she gave Rogue. Crowd did cheer and boo at the same time, like it was always with these fights. You had some fans and enemies. Locha could not care less. She did not fight for the people, she fought for herself. Her opponent was already waiting, jumping up and down, getting ready. The more steps the black cat took, the longer the song played, the more Locha's blood was boiling and by the time she stepped into the arena, she was more than ready to kick some ass. Her expression changed from the usual neutrality to that of a hungry predator. There was something disconcerting in the way she walked herself. It was as if she was ready to tear her opponent into piece but it was also the utter calmness of a zen master. Well, sometimes the peace before a storm is a true saying, because once her opponent attacked it was only a matter of seconds until Locha would put her down.

Being attacked with a right hook, Locha managed to perform an Aikido entry technique Yokomen Uchi Ikkyo but instead of finish the technique with a take down and using the moment of surprise, she elbowed the opponent straight across the cheekbone, following it with another elbow in the opposite direction. Locha wanted to finish it with a third but her opponent was already staggering backwards falling into defence position. Yes, no one really expects a fighter to go in with no punches, go almost body to body straight off and not try to submit. Locha loved to surprise her opponent, it gave her a great advantage if it worked, as well as it spiked her adrenaline levels due to the danger it presented. Changing her stances and pacing in the opposite direction of her opponent Locha's eyes were set on her foe. It was clear, however, that she had to attack otherwise they would pace till the end of the round. Maybe it was time to start acting. Locha was never the one for beating around a bush, so she went straight for a proper take down, doing the good old rugby tackle. For someone of her physique, Locha could produce an impressive amount of energy and force. And despite the opponent being quick and managing to lower her arms to protect her abdoment from the blow, it did not slow Locha. She still took her down and the scrambling began. Wrestling was something that Locha was unrivaled in. Due to her great flexibility, no one really managed to submit her, if we don't count the one time in the beginning of her career. So it didn't take her long and she had her opponent in tight rear naked choke. By the time the referee stopped the fight, Locha's opponent was slipping in to unconsciousness. The crowd roared, others booed. Nothing has changed. Well apart from the fact, that Locha was the winner and the doctor was still taking care of the other girl. There truly was a reason why she was called "The Dangerzone". Not everyone managed to win when they came too close to her.

Without looking back, Locha exited the arena, high-fiving or going knuckles on knuckles only with a few of the onlookers. She headed for the changing rooms.

Rayna had a fight today the usual shed wear a hood so no one would know it was her and then come back. She slipped on a hood tying it so her face qould not be seen. She opened the door closin it behind her. She went to the human sized sewer ready to fight.

Rogue intercepted Locha at the stadium competitor exit. He was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. "You did pretty well. But, that tackle was a dangerous move you know. She could have gorilla fisted you to the floor if she was smart enough." He opened one eye to look at Locha.

Locha could see Rogue as she was approaching him. "Well, I guess I was lucky she wasn't that smart," Locha answered and shrugged slightly, standing in front of Rogue and trying to take off her gloves with slightly numb fingers. Unfortunately, the girl in the locker tightened the gloves a bit too much, who knows whether on purpose or not. "So what would you do if you were in that position?" Asking with a hint of curiosity, looking from the gloves at his face and back trying to maintain some sort of eye contact.

He closed his eyes and looked up. He then looked back at Locha. "Taunt her in closer. Back up and uppercut followed by a full 360 kick to the body. Knocking the wind out of them, thus opening them up for longer combinations. You doing anything after this?" Rogue backed off the wall standing in front of her with his hands in his jacket.

Locha nodded as she listened to Rogue. She got the strategy. It was somewhat common but if it was done right, it was rather successful. "Remember when we talked near the office?" She asked and finally managed to loosen one of the gloves with a mix of victory and annoyance in her face which disappeared soon as she looked at Rogue. "That's what I meant by saying that I don't do the same style as you." A hint of a friendly smile crossed her maw. "Anyway, after getting my cash, I don't have anything in particular lined up. Why?"