Furred love.

She blushed deeply as she looked down her blush obviously showing through her white fur. " T-thank you. " She said as she blushed even more.

He blushed himself looking away before looking back at her "n-no problem shaki.." He chuckled softly again with more blush

She smiled as she leaned over and hugged him in thanks for the complemint. " I don't get many of those now since I am a fox after all most people think fox's are slutty and well not worth their time. " she said as she sighhed lightly.

He blushes heavily at the hug and smiles "I truely believe foxes aren't slutty in the slightest. They're beautiful and worth my time whenever they are this friendly towards a raccoon such as myself" he smiled patting her shoulder

She smiled more as she heard his comment. " Why thank you. " She said as she started to like jamie.

The same applied to her. He smiled again at her "would you...wanna get another drink maybe ?" He chuckled offering her his hand as he got up

" I would like that. " She said as she took his hand and stood up.

He smiles leading her back to the bar area as he grabbed another drink. This time a little stronger than before

Shaki smiled as she grabbed the same drink as she first had. " Hey you wanna go out back to the pool? " She said as she smiled knowing she had her two peice batheing suit on under neath her clothes.

He sipped looking back to her "the pool ? But nobody said anything about a pool" as he was a keep to himself kind of person, nobody told him much when it came to parties and such

" Yea a pool. " she said as she led him outside before sheading her shirt and jeans showing off her body in her two peice batheing suit.

Cue a huge blush to his face "j-Jesus a little warning next time ?" He looked away after getting his look at her

She giggled as she posed. " Whats the matter havent you seen a girl before? " She said with a smile then ran to the pool and doved right in her tail streaming behind her.

He sighs watching her in the pool "if you must know. Yes. I haven't seen a girl that revealed before" he leans against a wall

" COMON!! " She said as she motioned for jamie to come in the pool with her.

"I ain't getting these clothes wet, shaki" he leant against the wall again that was away from the pool "I'm fine just watching"

She sighhed as she got out and walked to jaime. " You don't get out much do you? " She said as she looked at him.

He raised an eyebrow "you realise that now, shaki ?" He sighed looking at her

" Hmmmmm. I can help you with that. " She said with a smile showing her canines again.

"What exactly are you thinking...?" He asked curiously and cautiously