Furred love.

She grabbed his hand as she place it on her waist and the other on her shoulder. " Ready? "

He chuckles "forceful aren't we ? And yes I'm ready" he smiles holding her

She layed her head on his shoulder as she began to dance slowly.

He smiled starting to lead as they danced and smiled at her head on his shoulder

She smiled as she looked into his eyes blusheing lightly.

He smiled back blushing himself as they kept dancing soon into the night

She looked down as she giggle thoughts comeing accross her mind that involved him and her together. Then as a slow song played she looked up at him and stepped into him alill closer.

He smiles stepping closer with her as he smiled "gotta admit. This is pretty fun" he chuckled softly

She nodded and smiled again, just then she just leaned in and gave jamie a kiss as she blushed even more.

He blushes heavily feeling the kiss on his lips. He looks back down at her and hugs her with a soft smile

she breaths heavily as she sniffs him takeing in his scent as she smiled. " Umm you wanna come back to my place? " She said as she looked down and sorta fidgeted a bit.

He blushes again but smiles and nods nuzzling her cheek "s-sure why not" he chuckled nervously

She smiled as she grabbed his hand and took her out to her car and smiled. " I think this friendship has gone to a new level. " She said as she kissed him again but held the kiss.

"All because of you I suppose" he chuckles before getting caught in the kiss and holding it with her

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tilted her head so her lips locked with his.

she soon broke the kiss and smiled at him. Lets go. " She said as she whisperd to him.

she got into the drivers side of the car and smiled. " Cmon. "