Furred love.

She started her car as she took off smileing as she kept her eyes on the road. " Has anybody told you that you are a good kisser? " She asked as she giggled lightly.

"Heh. Nobody in my life has. You're officially the first" he smirks looking back at her as she drove

She giggled as she pulled up to her dorm and got out. " Ok ima have to sneak you in so that the staff don'e know. Ok "

She looked around as she walked to the back of the building closest to her room. " Cmon hurry.. " She whisperd to him as she saw the coast was clear.

she giggled as she took him to her room, as son as they wre in her room she locked the door and smiled, " Now we are alone.... " She said getting close to himas she placed a paw on his chest.

He blushes heavily and chuckles as his heart bested faster "y-yeah..alone" he smiled softly

she got closer to him as she put one of her fingers onhis chin. " Don't be norvous i know this may be your first time with a girl but it's allright. " She said as she kissed him softly. " Just let your instincts take over and they will guid you the rest of the way.

He nods and leans in to kiss her again holding her closer as the blush on his face grew

she kissed back as she wra[[ed her arms around his neck closeing her eyes.

He picks her up a little as they kiss and he wraps his arms round her upper body and waist

she moaned slightly into the kiss as she starts to let her instincts take over. She slowly undoes her dress as she soon slips it off leaveing her only in her bra and panties.

He re-opens his eyes an breaks off the kiss as he blushes heavily seeing her this revealed "w-wow..~"

She smiled. " Whats wrong hon? " She asked as she ran her hand accross his cheek.

"J-just taking all... This in" he smiled softly with a huge blush and a non visable but growing erection

She looked down and giggled. " Just take my scent in and it will help. " She said as she moved into him feeling his erection on her stomach.

He breathes in her scent and it makes him grow more erect. He held her closer feeling her fur and curves

" Mmmmh there you go your getting it now. " She said as she kissed him again and again holding the second kiss for a while.

He keeps moving his hands around her body and keeps taking in her scent. More arousal and pleasure