Funniest online hate you've ever gotten

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fucking aim bitter cheater faggot screw hard fuck turd burger piece of shit pie clown piss drinker!" - Some TR Asshole in Planetside 2 that was so butthurt that my AP Lightning (AKA: the paper tank) continued to flank and fill his Prowler (main battle tank, two guns, considered OP) with armor piercing shells while driving at 80 km/h over rough terrain.

It's so easy to be an obnoxious player in that game just by being remotely good and abusing turret rotation speeds.

I found on of the nuggets from my Street Fighter days. :D

Warning, bad spelling, cursing ahead.

"OF COURSE YOU PICKED KEN YOU FUCKING FAGWHORE. KEN IS FOR FAGS WHO CANNOT PLAY RYU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT TURTLING FUCWIT. I HOP U FUCING DIE IN AIDS. I NEEDED THAT WIN YOU CHEAP WHPRE. LEAR TO SUPER YO BIUTCFUCKER FUCK YOU AND YOUR BUTTONMASH. I BET YOUR A FAT MOMA BOY"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brovo and Windsong
  • Love
Reactions: Hellis
My response was "What I do to earn money, and the gender of my clients are my business."

Isn't Ryu better at defensive play than Ken?

Kind of ironic, I think.
I find Ryu to be way better. His Hadouken is some of the best keep away in the game. Ken is much more agressive.

I find Ryu to be way better. His Hadouken is some of the best keep away in the game. Ken is much more agressive.
Well that and better pokes. If I remember correctly anyway. I haven't played SF4 since, well, vanilla, and even then barely.

I got called a nazi after I told this person that I didn't want to roleplay with them. They said that I wasn't good enough anyway through terrible spelling. I swore they were using chatspeak, but nope, not wanting to rp with someone obviously makes you instant nazi. *rolls eyes*

I got called a nazi after I told this person that I didn't want to roleplay with them. They said that I wasn't good enough anyway through terrible spelling. I swore they were using chatspeak, but nope, not wanting to rp with someone obviously makes you instant nazi. *rolls eyes*
Didn't you read the history books? Churchill had this amazing idea for a fantasy roleplay involving dragons and shit. But nooooo, Hitler had to be all 'but I want a modern roleplay involving tanks and war tactics :('. Winston, in his haste to tell him no, said "I did nazi that coming.."

Thus WW2.

And then Japan kept making characters they didn't care about so they scrapped them all.

Those are funny but I really never been hated about anything in games so I can't say one

The funniest episode of hate I've experienced online was probably when this guy in my guild in World of Warcraft passed on a piece of high level gear both he and I wanted, which he did with an explanation that was something like "nah, I'm a gentleman, let her have it <3"

I was playing a female character at the time and I guess he hadn't realized who exactly I was on the guild Teamspeak. It was a quick raid run with a lot of people using alternate characters, so not putting two and two together there wasn't too bad. However, he also missed people referring to me as Jorick both in text and voice and me responding to them, and he missed the note in the guild member list saying that the character was Jorick's alt, and I knew the guy was well aware that I as the player Jorick was a guy. He just never connected the dots to realize the guy who played Jorick was also the player of the female character.

So I took the gear (he hit the pass button, his loss), then on Teamspeak said something like "thanks, but if you're expecting a blowjob for this you're not going to be on the receiving end." We all had a good laugh at his expense and he stayed quiet for the rest of the raid. I thought he was just embarrassed at his goof and that was gonna be the end of it, but nope, he was salty as fuck.

I logged on the next day to find three rage-filled letters from him in that female character's in-game mail, ranting about how I'd somehow tricked him into thinking I was a girl and how I'd supposedly flirted with him and led him on and so on. I cracked up at that, told a couple of my friends in the guild about it... and then I logged on to my main character to find TWELVE more rage letters. He'd sent the three to the female alt with about ten minutes between them each, separate bits of ranting, but these ones were all a long chain of one rant (character limits on in-game mail made him split it up) and sent a minute or less apart, so the dude probably wrote the whole thing out and copied and pasted the chunks into the game to send them off one after another. This one was filled with stuff calling me a faggot and trannie and so forth, saying I was gay and trying to entrap guys by playing a female character and tricking them into relationships (?????) to steal things from them and then make other people think said entrapped guys were gay too. It was ridiculously stupid and I laughed for a solid 15 minutes over the whole thing.

I shared them in whole with my guild and he got kicked for being an idiot, which caused him to then send more hate my way and also harass other guild members, which eventually caused him to get banned from the game because other people reported him. Good times.

The funniest episode of hate I've experienced online was probably when this guy in my guild in World of Warcraft passed on a piece of high level gear both he and I wanted, which he did with an explanation that was something like "nah, I'm a gentleman, let her have it <3"

I was playing a female character at the time and I guess he hadn't realized who exactly I was on the guild Teamspeak. It was a quick raid run with a lot of people using alternate characters, so not putting two and two together there wasn't too bad. However, he also missed people referring to me as Jorick both in text and voice and me responding to them, and he missed the note in the guild member list saying that the character was Jorick's alt, and I knew the guy was well aware that I as the player Jorick was a guy. He just never connected the dots to realize the guy who played Jorick was also the player of the female character.

So I took the gear (he hit the pass button, his loss), then on Teamspeak said something like "thanks, but if you're expecting a blowjob for this you're not going to be on the receiving end." We all had a good laugh at his expense and he stayed quiet for the rest of the raid. I thought he was just embarrassed at his goof and that was gonna be the end of it, but nope, he was salty as fuck.

I logged on the next day to find three rage-filled letters from him in that female character's in-game mail, ranting about how I'd somehow tricked him into thinking I was a girl and how I'd supposedly flirted with him and led him on and so on. I cracked up at that, told a couple of my friends in the guild about it... and then I logged on to my main character to find TWELVE more rage letters. He'd sent the three to the female alt with about ten minutes between them each, separate bits of ranting, but these ones were all a long chain of one rant (character limits on in-game mail made him split it up) and sent a minute or less apart, so the dude probably wrote the whole thing out and copied and pasted the chunks into the game to send them off one after another. This one was filled with stuff calling me a faggot and trannie and so forth, saying I was gay and trying to entrap guys by playing a female character and tricking them into relationships (?????) to steal things from them and then make other people think said entrapped guys were gay too. It was ridiculously stupid and I laughed for a solid 15 minutes over the whole thing.

I shared them in whole with my guild and he got kicked for being an idiot, which caused him to then send more hate my way and also harass other guild members, which eventually caused him to get banned from the game because other people reported him. Good times.

Good times.

Similar story with an androgynous named Tauren Druid who rarely left healing tree form. Couple people passed gear because 'cute newbie healer could use a leg up, get them into more raids'. "Thanks!" Drop tree form to see how it looks since it was the start of a new set.

Hoooooly crap the salt. It was a pug run without voice chat like yours, but still. More than once I had been referred to as him and he. Even cracking terrible 'I got wood' jokes about the BElf in the party constantly undressing and dancing on bosses corpses.

Oh man. MMO's. Shit i forgot about the sad angry specimen of super lonely/pathetic guys who tries to be a ll up in your grill thinking you are a girl. Thank you both for those stories xD.

Oh man. MMO's. Shit i forgot about the sad angry specimen of super lonely/pathetic guys who tries to be a ll up in your grill thinking you are a girl. Thank you both for those stories xD.
[spoili]I pretended to be a girl once just to see if it was true and people would shower you with loot.

[spoili]they do[/spoili][/spoili]

Reactions: Lea
Status
Not open for further replies.