Funniest online hate you've ever gotten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. MMO's. Shit i forgot about the sad angry specimen of super lonely/pathetic guys who tries to be a ll up in your grill thinking you are a girl. Thank you both for those stories xD.
[spoili]I pretended to be a girl once just to see if it was true and people would shower you with loot.

[spoili]they do[/spoili][/spoili]

Man, no joke. Once when starting on a new RP server I rolled a female character first to start, partly to see see if the free stuff nonsense would happen and partly because I had a good concept for a female character. I never once said a damned thing about my gender but I got plenty of hand outs. The funniest was a guy in one of the newbie areas (Goldshire, for those familiar with WoW) randomly opened a trade window and gave me 1000 gold (which was decent money at the time) and then started to flirt with me in whispers. I hadn't said a damn thing to the guy, I was just running around turning in quests. It wasn't even one of the RP servers known for lots of cybering, dude was just thirsty as hell I guess.

I didn't feel bad at all about keeping his money.

ERP FOR THE WIN.

Yeah, I play FFXIV.

On one of the RP servers.

It's ridiculous.

Reactions: Windsong
[spoili]I pretended to be a girl once just to see if it was true and people would shower you with loot.

[spoili]they do[/spoili][/spoili]
Oh I know. ITs why I made female charachters back in the day

"So, you think you're better than me, cunt?"

Someone after I politely refused, on the grounds that I was 12, cybersex in the early days of AOL chatrooms.

My answer was 'yes' and to reiterate that I was a minor.

Was rocking that #Can't hashtag long before hashtags were even conceived.

I typically always play females on MMOs. Not for free shit, but because I like looking at pixel butts.

Mostly I play FPS games and I love any and all hate I receive from those. Doing so well that I am called a hacker, or in one fun instance besting a hacker, makes my day.

Reactions: Windsong
Oh I know. ITs why I made female charachters back in the day
Not playing for dat sweet sweet adult dress up? Cmon man.

I typically always play females on MMOs. Not for free shit, but because I like looking at pixel butts.

Mostly I play FPS games and I love any and all hate I receive from those. Doing so well that I am called a hacker, or in one fun instance besting a hacker, makes my day.

You should play Planetside 2. As TR. WHERE IF THE GUNS DONT GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Reactions: Peter Feels
You guys really make me want try leveling a female to 80 in GW2 now. XD
You should play Planetside 2. As TR. WHERE IF THE GUNS DONT GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT ITS NOT WORTH IT.
[2]

The NC are so spoiled that they can easily rage whenever the TR one ups them. XD

Want free stuff in any Final Fantasy online game? Play a mithra (FFXI) or female Miq'ote and guys are throwing shit at your feet. I don't know what it is about cat girls, but guys go absolutely fucking nuts for them.

I made a mithra on FFXI, took the little noobie mark off my name because I knew how to play. (Had a level 75 hume red mage on the same server, but wanted to see what all the fuss over mithra was about.) So I have my little kitten out running to get teleport crystals when this guy from my other character's linkshell invites me to a party. I thought maybe my husband told him what I was doing and he was bored and came to help me out, but nope. Not only did the guy run me through to get every single tele crystal, he bought me +1 of all the gear up to twenty, got me subjob items, and gave me 1 mil in gil, all the while flirting with me shamelessly. I sent everything back through the mail then switched to my other character and teased the guy mercilessly for it. Hopefully he learned a lesson, but I doubt it.

Hume (FFXIV) and Hyur girls don't get nearly as much attention. I have had some guy make me HQ gear for my goldsmith, then make me promise to ask him for help if I ever needed it. My husband was pissy because no one makes him stuff except me, but I took it. I'd be stupid to turn away gear worth over 500k gil because my husband got upset. I didn't even have to flirt to get it either. :)

You guys really make me want try leveling a female to 80 in GW2 now. XD

[2]

The NC are so spoiled that they can easily rage whenever the TR one ups them. XD
Tell that to my AP Stealth Lightning popping Prowlers from behind.

TR are the only true faction to play. Everyone hate the NC.

That's half the fun. Being the underdog's who's specialty gun is a shotgun with an underbarrel shotgun.

I play as male characters online but always mistaken for a girl playing as a guy cause of how I act when gaming

Oh man. MMO's. Shit i forgot about the sad angry specimen of super lonely/pathetic guys who tries to be a ll up in your grill thinking you are a girl. Thank you both for those stories xD.
Not a rage story, but my female elf ranger in Dungeons and Dragons Online was once asked to join a guild called the Satanic Strippers Society. I'll just leave that one out there.

The VS are cheap. But NC consist of Hitlers and Satans

Right, here are three short story's of three MMOs i used to play and the funniest hate i got from them for the stupidest reasons..

The first incident happened in World of Warcraft, i have just made a Worgon Death Knight and joined a newly made guild. Everyone was nice and friendly..At first, they soon talked about Germany since most of the players were from there, they mentioned a small town..And then i asked what the town was..Big mistake..Soon most if not everyone in the guild raged at me for not knowing about this small town in Germany. I unjoined the guild the next day because i was very tired the night i joined and made everyone furious..Because i did not know about a small town in Germany.

The next two incidents happened in shooters, the first of which was in an underrated and fun shooter called Manga Fighter. (Its sadly closed now ;_;) Anyway this one was short, during one match i got hate from this one player..For killing him before he got an item which would of granted him an OP power that could of wiped me and my team out, after the game he started following me to other matches and told players that i was a bad player..For killing him in Team Deathmatch. I got tired of him and logged off..He was never seen again.

The last story happened in a more known shooter called Microvolts, i joined before the Surge update when it was still enjoyable. This one was similar to the second story, only this time the player i got the hate one was not temporarily obsessed with making everyone know im the worst player there ever was. Basically what happened was that during a game of Team Deathmate, a player said not to kill her friend..Who was in the opposing team, in a match where you HAVE to kill the opposing team to win, most of the people in the room agreed, but i just did not say anything and played the match normally.

Just as the round ended i unknowingly head shot the players friend and she moaned at me for doing so, i left soon after before she could even try and attempt to start a fight with me.

And thus we reach the end of my three short storys about the funniest online hate i ever had.

I feel so cheated. I never got free loot for being a girl. Just awkward sexual harassment, sexist jokes, questions about my chest size, and forced cybersex situations. You know, the usual stuff creeps do/say. Oh and constant grills on whether or not I'm actually a girl. :(

I once had a guy on Gaia yeeeeeears ago tell me I should give me his stuff because "women don't need to hide their inner beauty". Ah hah...ah hah...

Funniest hate was in League, during tank meta. I was Sorake and my Vayne kept rolling into the other laners. It was apparently all my fault that she died because "soraka is useless in tank meta". The only tank on the map was our Volibear and he was the only one with tank items in the entire game. The meta can't save you, bro. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.