Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those drawings have nothing creepy. I think they are actually freaking great. And I don't have anything against you buying that fridge and microwave. O vO b

Reactions: Maximus_Shadow
Such beautiful owls! I'm gonna get mine framed.

Reactions: Maximus_Shadow
It's not even 48 hours have passed since this event has started and we're at 73%

NOT EVEN YOUTUBER FUNDRAISERS REACH THIS FAR THIS QUICKLY WHAAAT

Reactions: Stray Shinku
  • Haha
Reactions: Yatagarasu
Wow! We were all stunned when Shiz breezed us past the first benchmark ($500) but now you guys have also crushed the $1000 and $1300 benchmarks. Plus we're on the cusp of the $1500 already :o

For everyone keeping up, that's 2 of the raffle prizes achieved, all donators are getting 3 months of donor status, and the code bundle will be released for the community after the update! The coders making them are probably some names that you recognise for being awesome at coding things up and you guys are in for a treat :)

So exciting!

It's not even 48 hours have passed since this event has started and we're at 73%

73%? Maybe with the 2000 goal....but 5000 is the real goal, right? I mean helping someone get a food-box....is one of the most divine actions a person can do. :)

@Diana RISSA WANT OWL DO RISSA GET OWL

IMG_20180803_235033.jpg

@neobendium is the first person to force me to put one of these drunkass owls on my wall. D:< it's horrible.

HERE IS RISSA'S DUMB OWL.

IMG_20180803_235727.jpg

.but 5000 is the real goal, right? I mean helping someone get a food-box....is one of the most divine actions a person can do. :)

Don't encourage the monsters! D:<

But why the owls look like they are beyond pissed, though? Who hurt them?

Status
Not open for further replies.