Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to help but I am a poor smol with absolutely no form of digital cash :(

i get the 18 packs which are like $5+tax and 1 of those usually only lasts a few days. I TOLD U ITS AN ADDICTION
what the shit

you worry me

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: rissa
i get the 18 packs which are like $5+tax and 1 of those usually only lasts a few days. I TOLD U ITS AN ADDICTION
are we talking cans or bottles

also is mt dew your equivALENT OF WHATER?!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: rissa
A lovely uneven number. Wonderful

My donation was greatly affected by how horrible the exchange rate for USD/CAD is right now XD big cheers for all the Canadians donating and losing 25% of your CAD amount :''''')

I'm waiting on @Neobullseye to come in and drop his number to make it be both uneven and not a whole number.

@Diana I want an owl, Mama!

But nothing beats the last fundraiser when we got there day one >:D!!! Granted it was just $500 instead of $2999 :X

That was quite a surprise too. (;;⊙,⊙~) I'd never run a fundraiser that went further than 500 bucks. This year we just went ahead and put down the full year's costs, since apparently Iwaku is insane.

@Diana I want an owl, Mama!
PM me your address. >:[ and when the hubby is home I will post a picture of your ANGRY OWL. Lucky you as the first person to request an owl, yours in on actual sketch paper.

@Diana Owl Mom I want an owl too.

@Diana Grace me with a beautiful owl drawing please.

Also you guys are insane and awesome. Over $1100 on day one. Shine on you crazy diamonds. <3

Just out of curiosity, does Diana will really buy that fridge and microwave if this fundraiser reaches $5000? xD

Just out of curiosity, does Diana will really buy that fridge and microwave if this fundraiser reaches $5000? xD
Yup, she's not kidding. The milestones make it very clear that if you guys donate that much then you're all bloody insane, and you'll only have yourselves to blame for Diana pilfering the coffers for some needed kitchen appliances. 8D

Reactions: Astroblaze
I have no problem with this.

Reactions: Astroblaze
I'M NOT KIDDING ABOUT THAT FRIDGE AND MICROWAVE. >:[ So don't reach 5000. Then I have to go shopping and take dumb pictures and look all smug and happy and stuff.

If you want to donate past the 5k mark without risking Diana getting a free fridge, you can always donate through normal means.

Donations not made through the fundraiser page (which can also be found in the sidebar) won't count toward the goal.

If you want to donate past the 5k mark without risking Diana getting a free fridge, you can always donate through normal means.

Yes! ...But then, everyone will not get their OWLS. GLORIOUS OWL REWARDS.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, because we have reached the 1000 buck goal, just to remind everyone... Everyone on Iwaku can request a terrible crayon owl. >:[ All you have to do is send me your address in PMs. Or if you just want I can just draw it and take the picture, but then I have to plaster all these dumb owls on my own walls. And that's just gonna get weird.

I dropped my money on vet bills but I'm hoping to scrounge up a couple of dollars for this If only to have a few extra buttons to push /o/

here's some flurshlugging crayon owls. >:[

IMG_20180802_022719.jpg IMG_20180802_022743.jpg IMG_20180802_022754.jpg

ALSO here is an example of a PAINTED OWL for all the peeps who will be getting painted owls. 8D

Attachments

• owl2.jpg
    owl2.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.