Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to donate more just to change that number >:D

:/

you guys know the minimum goal is 5000, right?

but yes this was all a ploy to have some ocd person get fucked by paypal and have to donate more than the .01 to fix muahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Greenie
Are people still doing that silly odd vs even numbers game when donating? Yup, yup they are. *gets some popcorn and watches the show*

MAYBE I WILL GIVE A SUPER SECRET PRIZE TO THE LAST PERSON TO TIP THE WINNING SCALES OF ODDS VS EVENS AT THE END OF THE FUNDRAISER

MAYBE I WILL GIVE A SUPER SECRET PRIZE TO THE LAST PERSON TO TIP THE WINNING SCALES OF ODDS VS EVENS AT THE END OF THE FUNDRAISER
Diana trying to incite the destruction of all things confirmed

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo
Diana trying to incite the destruction of all things confirmed

Well, we all knew that ages ago, did we really need it confirmed? xD

Well you guys are both crazy and just the bee's knees.
We just slid into the $2000 GOAL. And it only took a week. Holy crap guys. <3

This unlocks a handful of shiny bonuses, too!
- All Donators get 1 year of Donator Privileges. (Can be gifted.)
- 4 Lucky Raffle Winners (in total) will receive a gift card to the online shop of their choice. (Can be gifted.)
- All Donators will receive a trading card sized painted Owl by Diana sent via snail mail. (Can be gifted.)
- Top 10 Donators can have a custom ribbon that says something cool for 6 months. (Can be gifted.)
- Top 3 Donators will receive a 12x12 hand painted Owl by Diana sent via snail mail. (Can be gifted.)

But most importantly YOU GUYS HIT THE FUNDRAISER GOAL! WHOOOO :D

It took a week.

And here I was worried we'd need the full four weeks.

If you are one of the donors, find me a set of five colors from Color Trends + Palettes :: COLOURlovers that you love. 8D That will be the colors of your owl card. Don't forget to PM me your address.

NEW STRETCH GOAL

Jorick - Today at 6:31 AM
I demand a rainbow vomit atrocity style named Clown Fiesta
Astaroth - Today at 6:31 AM
:joy:
Diana - Today at 6:31 AM
no D:<
I endorse this
Diana - Today at 6:31 AM
I'd name it after some member i hate
Two votes for Clown Fiesta
Diana - Today at 6:32 AM
OKAY FINE, GET THE MEMBERS ON BOARD AND I'LL MAKE CLOWN FIESTA
Jorick - Today at 6:32 AM
Name it Jorick's Clown Fiesta to lay all the blame on me.
Diana - Today at 6:32 AM
that will be their prize for a fundraiser well done
Astaroth - Today at 6:33 AM
...So you're saying if we reach 5k you'll make Clown Fiesta
Astaroth - Today at 6:33 AM
SO HOW MUCH FOR CLOWN FIESTA, DIANA.
Jorick - Today at 6:34 AM
Diana name a fundraiser total at which you'll make Clown Fiesta. Or I'll go make a thread with a poll for voting to get the popular support behind it. Either way. 8D(edited)
Astaroth - Today at 6:34 AM
I was just going to update the fundraiser thread
Diana - Today at 6:35 AM
Go make your dumb thread and ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS have to approve Clown Fiesta. >:[
Astaroth - Today at 6:35 AM
I still think it should go in the fundraiser >:[
And I was gonna post chatlogs but now it will be less funny >:[
Diana - Today at 6:35 AM
FINE. THEY HAVE TO BEAT LAST YEAR'S FUNDRAISER TOTAL TO GET CLOWN FIESTA.
Astaroth - Today at 6:36 AM
8D
Jorick - Today at 6:36 AM
Okay, that works.
Diana - Today at 6:36 AM
iT WILL BE HORRIBLE AND NAMED JORICK'S CLOWN FIESTA
Jorick - Today at 6:36 AM
Y E S
Diana - Today at 6:37 AM
And somehow I will make it show Jorick as a clown on that style only.

Also, just so you guys can more clearly understand my inspiration and rally behind this beautiful new goal, picture this.

You wake up in an unfamiliar room, and all you can see is four figure standing on a stage a short distance away. This song is playing. The four musicians are shrouded in shadow. You walk closer to see who they are, and as the overhead lights turn on you see that they are in full clown outfits and makeup whilst wearing sombreros. You also suddenly realize you're surrounded by clowns, all wearing sombreros. They are dancing and chattering happily with each other in rapid-fire Spanish. Tequila flows like water. You're swept into the festivities and, after a few shots, you realize you are also a clown. This is where you belong. This is your true home: the Clown Fiesta. You've never been happier, never felt more alive, than you do in this moment.

You wake again, this time back in your bed and drenched in cold sweat. As the dream (nightmare?) slowly fades, you're left with only two words that echo around your mind and haunt you for the rest of your days. Clown Fiesta. You know you need it, that it's somehow integral to your being, but true understanding eludes you until your dying day. When you pass away on your hospital bed at a ripe old age, your love ones hear you muttering something in Spanish. They are your last words, and when they figure out what they mean they are left with only confusion: Clown Fiesta. Now this alluring yet mysterious phrase haunts their lives, and so the cycle continues.

This is the horror and beauty that will be encapsulated in this forum style. I urge you all to donate in order to make this abomination a reality.

Goddamnit Jorick. Why are you doing this to me.

Why can't I rate both ROFL and T__T

Reactions: Astroblaze
- Top 10 Donators can have a custom ribbon that says something cool for 6 months. (Can be gifted.)
Question: Is that one big anonymous donation theoretically eligible for the top ten?

Question: Is that one big anonymous donation theoretically eligible for the top ten?
Yes. ALL rewards for that donation go to the BITE Manager's Pick.

• Useful
Reactions: Holmishire
I order everyone to stop donating this instant because Clown Fiesta just CAN NOT HAPPEN.

IT'S GOING TO HAVE MUSIC.

For the sake of reference, last year's fundraiser made $3,162.73. We need $3,162.74 or more this year to make Clown Fiesta a reality. Ignore Diana's complaints, it will be glorious. 8D

EVERYONE DONATE PLEASE.

IWAKU NEEDS THIS STYLE.

For the sake of reference, last year's fundraiser made $3,162.73. We need $3,162.74 or more this year to make Clown Fiesta a reality. Ignore Diana's complaints, it will be glorious. 8D
Considering we already have 2 k after 7 days, I think we'll make it. JORICK'S CLOWN FIESTA WILL BE A THING! WOOOH *Hosts a party way too early*

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.