Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Haha
Reactions: Maximus_Shadow
Everything makes more sense now.

Its either that, or the owls are simply angry that a certain somebody does not want them on the wall.

Casue....well, what kid would not be upset if their mama was not wanting to hang pictures up about them? It makes them question rather mama is ashamed about them or something. But then again, what do I know?

Astaroth, Jorick, and I have all been threatened with receiving surplus owls in the mail too. Claim yo' owls, people!

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Those owls are adorable. @Diana, I would like to claim an owl! :D

CLAIMETH MUH OWL

@Astaroth Dabbing - Performing the dance move characterized by raising an elbow and tucking one's head toward that elbow while raising and extending the opposite arm behind.

Dabbing - Astaroth is a giant booty-scab.

Last edited:
@Astaroth Dabbing - Performing the dance move characterized by raising an elbow and tucking one's head toward that elbow while raising and extending the opposite arm behind.
You should've put the word "dabbing" at the end, to be truly insidious.

• Useful
Reactions: Aero Blue
Still didn't read it, my dude.

Now stop shitposting in the fundraiser thread >:[

*peeks in nervously* @Diana M-may I claim one of your marvelous owls as well?

I donated Pi doll-hairs because I thought that would be funny

This is why I shouldn't be allowed on the internet past midnight

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
MORE OWLS. @Nemopedia @Mobley Eats @Pahn

IMG_20180805_023034.jpg IMG_20180805_023120.jpg IMG_20180805_023154.jpg

And I accidentally made @rissa a second owl because likes this FLORIDA OWL THAT THINKS IT'S A FLAMINGATOR I too am dumb and forgot I already did hers. >:[ so now you have two of these stupid things.

IMG_20180805_023055.jpg

Crayon Owls will start mailing out as soon as my new stampbook arrives. 8D

I have faith that we're going to hit our 2000 goal, so all donators should think about what colors they want their Owl Trading Card now. O_O Those are going to be hand painted and I will actually be taking the time to do up really nice. THIS INCLUDES OUR POTENTIAL TOP 3 DONORS AND THEIR CANVAS PAINTING.

MORE OWLS. @Nemopedia @Mobley Eats @Pahn

View attachment 164871 View attachment 164873 View attachment 164874

And I accidentally made @rissa a second owl because likes this FLORIDA OWL THAT THINKS IT'S A FLAMINGATOR I too am dumb and forgot I already did hers. >:[ so now you have two of these stupid things.

View attachment 164872

Crayon Owls will start mailing out as soon as my new stampbook arrives. 8D

I have faith that we're going to hit our 2000 goal, so all donators should think about what colors they want their Owl Trading Card now. O_O Those are going to be hand painted and I will actually be taking the time to do up really nice. THIS INCLUDES OUR POTENTIAL TOP 3 DONORS AND THEIR CANVAS PAINTING.
A TWOFER

@Diana I will take a beautiful owl momther

:o ooh trading caaaards >u<

Reactions: Maximus_Shadow
MORE OWLS. >:[ DON'T FORGET YOUR DUMB ADDRESSES.

IMG_20180806_054948.jpg @Peregrine

IMG_20180806_055010.jpg

Sorry @Straix for some reason your owl looks like a baby chicken hawk.

Ooh, we've passed $1750 now which means that someone will win a yearlong fancy username color :o
Start thinking about what kinds of colors, you'd like, donators! Make sure that they're legible on the different themes and don't look like staff, too :D

WSHrYC3.png

if you my real homie: keep it real like this to reflect the futility of the pursuit of happiness in life

edit: fuck i had to sacrifice my ".69" status to do it

Soooo it took a week to achieve the goal XD Shiz is absolutely crazy.

If we kill him for that number, do we get to keep his money?

Status
Not open for further replies.