Full Metal Alchameist(fma)

Her face turned a tinge of pink when he caught her staring. Her embarrassment soon became amazement, though, as she watched him transform his two automail arms into guns. Realizing the double meaning of his words, she laughed. When she looked back up at him, she thought of something. "Where is your transmutation circle?" she asked him, tilting her head slightly in confusion. She didn't remember seeing one on his either of his arms, and as she continued to wonder, she found herself once again staring at his automail.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well," he began as he plopped into a chair that he pulled up in the same motion, "this part is all mechanical. There's no transmutation. Going on here." He demonstrated by pulling back the layers of steel, which clicked into place, revealing the mechanism in a slower, more observable fashion.
"These are brand new models too. You wouldn't believe how much they cost." Tridium had been saving for 3 years, slowly saving meager amounts from his military paychecks. "As For the circles, perhaps another time." He told her.

Name: Shane Mustang
Alchemy type: Shane works best with Water alchemy and does good when working with Wind alchemy also.
Military name: Hasn't joined the military yet but has been called "Wind Wave" as a nickname by many in his home town.
Looks: Long/Short Black hair and Black Eyes. His looks are similar to that of Roy Mustang, Roy being Shane's father. Shane's normally in a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt and Shane will wear pants sometimes but he mostly wears shorts that go halfway over his knees.
Background: Shane's a 18 year old teenage boy and he is the son of General Roy Mustang, this being unknown to General Mustang. Though the two have yet to meet one another, Shane has heard many stories about his father from his Great Aunt whenever he was helping her out during the day and Shane also has read a lot about his father's achievements and promotions in the newspapers as well. Along with his alchemy, Shane is also decently skilled in hand to hand combat while in battle. Outside of battle Shane is very skilled when getting information and doing investigations and doing so quickly, in which when requested to, he has done so for the military forces many of time, and after getting the info, sending it to the HQ address by train. Shane also assists the police forces of his home town and helps them out from time to time with apprehending criminals and taking them to prison. This is how his nickname "Wind Wave" got spread around, especially as he got more and more skilled in battle with his alchemy by the day.

Shane's walking beside himself that day, having traveled several miles on foot in the past couple of hours. He nears the restaurant window before he rounds the corner and then after coming around it Shane sees a few individuals wearing blue military uniforms, therefore meaning the individuals are state alchemists. Do to his father being a state alchemist, Shane has always been extremely loyal to any state alchemist he's come across. He wants to one day become a state alchemist himself and will do and does his best to assist any state alchemist in whatever he or she needs at the time.

Last edited:
(Ooc: Shane's mother better be Riza Hawkeye!)

"Wow," Lilia exclaimed as she looked at his arms more closely. She had never seen anything like them. Fascinated, she watched the movement of the automail intently. She believed him when he said they were expensive. 'These must have cost a fortune!' she thought to herself. 'He must have been saving for years,' she realized, considering her own small military salary. "With these you almost don't need alchemy," she said, moving her green eyes from his arm to his face. Realizing that their faces were a little close, she quickly stood up straight. She tried to hide her embarrassment by casually looking out the window at the front of the cafe. Once she did this, she noticed that there was a man standing outside looking at them. She smiled at him and gave a little wave. He didn't look like he was part of the military. Did he need some help? As she wondered this, she looked back at the rest of the group to see if anyone else had noticed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ooc: You like their couple too huh? I love Riza and Roy's couple^^ I've seen a lot of videos made to their couple and I'm hoping to make one to their couple soon too.^^)

Shane sees her and he smiles and waves back to her. He then glances up to the sky and looks to his surroundings a little as well before he enters the café doors. He goes over to the counter and pays for a bottle of grapefruit juice and a bottle of soda. He puts the soda bottle in the bag he brought with him, his wallet in his back pocket, and then Shane opens the grapefruit juice bottle and drinks some from it. Then with his juice bottle in hand, Shane gets down from the stool at the counter and glances at the tv up in the corner, it being on the weather channel. After seeing what the weather conditions were going to be like that day, Shane glances back over to Lilla and the other state alchemists at the table across from where he was sitting. He's also pretty fascinated when he lays his eyes on Tridium's automail job from where he's standing. He approaches their table smiling at Lilla again while doing so.

Last edited:
He snaps out of his dramatic flash back and returns his smile to his face once again he notices that a new boy has made it closer to the table he further inspects the boy and picks up on some key facial structures that make him seem like mustang but he never knew mustang had a child. He shook it from his head and spoke first " Hello there...young...man" he spoke awkwardly since he wasnt to familiar with this boy, He slid his gloves back on over his automail hands and side as he looked at everyone else.

Shane nods in respect to Mich and says "Hello there sir. It's nice to meet you. My name is Shane Mustang." Shane then nods in respect to Lilla and the other state alchemists at the table with Mich.

" If my ears do not deceive me did you say Mustang? " A smirk on his face and a weird kind of look back at the boy, if he was an actual son of mustang this was going to be priceless back at the head.

Shane nods to Mich and says "Yes sir. That's correct. General Roy Mustang is my father."

He stands up and faces the boy giving him a salute " Honor to meet you Mister Shane Mustang " He brought his arm down to his side a smirk on his face.

Shane smiles and he gives Mich a salute too. He then brings his arm down as well and nods. He then reaches over to the other table they are standing in between of and the state alchemists' table to pick up his Grapefruit juice bottle and drinks some more from it. He then sets it back down on the table again next to his bag.

Last edited:
Tried looked at the boy with no small amount of skepticism. "If you're Roy Mustang's kid, how has no one heard of you? You're not Hawkeye's boy are you?" He inquired. If they had a child, surely he would be military by now, and from the look of his age, this kid he would be plenty old enough to enlist.

Shane looks at him and says "Yes. Riza Hawkeye is my mother. And my father well, Roy Mustang doesn't know yet that I'm his son, nor does he know that Riza Hawkeye is my mom. And that's because Riza didn't know she was pregnant with me when she was. All she knew was that she take a leave of absence from her job and go into the hospital for a period of time because of some bad complications. I have a guess, but I'm not really sure as to why the doctors didn't inform my parents about my being born. But they did inform my great aunt on my father's side of my birth though. She's the one who raised me up. If you want proof, I have it on my birth certificate which is in my bag, that Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye are my parents. But neither of them know that I'm their son. So that's why no one else knows." Shane reaches into his bag and takes out his birth certificate and hands it to Tridium.

Last edited:
Tridium waved his hand at the paper, shooing it away. "Look man I'm not about the credentials. You can have their blood but there's only one way I'll believe you're Roy and Riza's kid." He said, standing up. "Lets go outside."

Shane raises an eyebrow and says skeptically, wondering what Tridium wants from him, but respectfully still. "Okay then." He puts his birth certificate back into his bag. Then picks his bag up and follows Tridium outside the café restaurant doors.

Once they were outside, Tridium turned to face Shane. "You know any alchemy, Mustang?" He asked as he removed his bag from his shoulder. He set the end down on the ground and unzipped he top of it, sliding the cover down and revealing the polished steel bar within.

Shane faces Tridium and says as the steel bar is being revealed from inside Tridium's bag "Yes sir. I know two types of alchemy. And I'm also decently skilled in hand to hand combat." He then places his bag down on the ground at his feet.

Last edited:
People started to back away from the two, forming a ring. Trid placed his palm on the end of the beam, giving light to the transmutation circle etched into the street. He peeled off two dagger shaped pieces, each without an edge . He walked to the edge of the pedestrian oval and borrowed a stick of lipstick from one of the onlookers. He smeared the colored grease along the edge of each knife.
"Lets see what you got, Shane." He said, tossing the marked blade to the young boy. "Alchemy is allowed. First one to three marks wins." He dragged the edge of his own blade over his thigh, streaking the lipstick onto his clothes without cutting them. "Get it?"

Shane "Mark the opponents clothes with the lipstick but without cutting them with the blades?" He then nods and says "Okay then." He then gets into position preparing himself.