Full Metal Alchameist(fma)

Lilia sat down facing Isabelle. She ordered her food and then looked back at her. "Not much, actually," she told her, "In fact this is the first time we've met." She took a sip of water before continuing. "To be honest, though, you are a lot nicer then I imagined you'd be," she admitted, giving her a small smile.

jake looked at mich 'listen hes my brother younger brother ill handle it hes weak willed ill just yell at him and tell him to stop or ill kick his ass " he spun his watch around

Isabella giggled and looked at her. "thats funny i never been a mean type before but maybe something changed me to be mean but ill never know what made me mean" she writws with a small smile. her eyes showed a little bit of saddens in them but slowly disapperd when she notice she forgot something. she didnt know what it is but she feels like she forgot something?

Lilia thanked the waiter as he brought them their food. She watched Isabelle's face and noticed that she looked a a little sad. Regretting what she had said, she silently started to eat her food. Her thoughts wandered back to Jake and Mich. She wondered what they were doing right now. Sipping her water, she looked out the widow.

Isabella took a sip of her bloody marry. with a sme ishe was tried to light the mood with a game. "ok lets play a game" she writes then adds "its a game of how much you know about yourself. you want to play?" she raised a brow.

"Um, sure?" Lilia said, putting her glass back down on the table. "How do you play?" she asked. She took a bite of the sandwich she ordered as she waited for her to write her reply.

" Be safe jake " Mich smirked as he walked away from Jake and headed towards a newly arrived train which was just beginning to take off, he grabbed a railing on the side of the train and pulled himself on as the train took off. He slipped inside and sat down closing his eyes, he relaxed to the end of the train trip which didn't take him long. He stepped off the train and was walking towards the usual cafe he sits in, He opens the door and brushes his hair back out of his eyes but it resettled on his face again. Letting a sigh go he looked around aimlessly.

it gose like this" she writes with a smile "we take turns asking each other something something like what your fav color or animal." with that she took a bit in to her cake.

"Okay, sounds fun. I'll go first," Lilia said, smiling as she began to think of a question to ask. "Let's start simple. What's your favorite color?" she asked, looking at Isabelle expectantly.

jake started down the stairs and into town towards the run down part of town was where he grew up he found his house and knocked on he door his brother answered "hey kyle
he walked in they talked then kyle brought up starting an uprising then jake stood up and puntched his younger brother "THE HELL ARE YOU THINCKING KYLE?! DAMNIT! come on you gong to south HQ For transport to central"

Isabella didnt real need to think about it. "Black and red.I dont know why" she writes with a smile. "Favorite animal?" she writes then take a bite of her cake. but before the fork made it to her lipe she dropped it. she starts to chough up blood. she felt pain shoot through her.

He walked by them as she spat up blood and looked down at her " Well..i found you guys " A smirk on his face as he grappled onto isabella's arm as she began to cough up blood " Lets take care of that aye? " He said as he helped her up from the chair and began moving stuff from the table. He layed her down slowly and rubbed his chin closing his eyes " Erhm..Medical alchemy....come on mich you know this one "

Lilia smiled at Isabelle's answer and was about to reply when Isabelle suddenly started to cough. She looked a bit shocked for a moment, but once she saw the blood she instantly stood up, knocking her chair to the ground. She ran over to her just as Mich walked in. She watched as he laid her on the table with a worried expression. When he mentioned medical alchemy she remembered something that she had studied before becoming a state alchemist. She grabbed a nearby napkin and started to draw a alchemy symbol. Once she had finished, she laid it on Isabelle and closed her eyes. The symbol began to glow and after a few seconds it went back to normal. Lilia opened her eyes and looked at Isabelle with concern. "Did- did it work?" she asked slowly taking her hands off the symbol.

Last edited by a moderator:
He clapped for this great act that Lilia just preformed " Amazing...you acted quicker than i did " A smile on his face and a pat on her back he looked at isabelle still on the table probably about to wake up since it was the proper alchemy drawing and the right color for healing which he realized was green. a very leafy green like a healthy leafy green but he snapped back out of his mind taking isabelle hand in his and speaking slowly " You will be alright " He said nodding trying to keep her confidence up.

Name: Tridium "Trent" Ellis
Alchemy Type: Any (has seen the Door of Truth)
Military name: Gunsmoke Alchemist
Looks:
fuJMgIv.jpg

(Black hair and Black military vest and pants. This is just a quick sketch I did when i saw this RP)

Some Background: Tridium barely survived his human transmutation ordeal. When he returned from the vision, his arms were gone and he nearly bled to death before he was found and saved.
He carries around a steel bar with a shoulder bag the he uses as his materials for transmutation. He is called the Gunsmoke Alchemist because he forms the bar of metal into various firearms.

Tridium was walking from the restaurant when he saw the scene. He noticed the military uniform amongst the group and approached to investigate. "Well, some of Amestria's Finest come to my neck of the woods. He nudged the Evergreen Alchemist on the arm. "A field medic comes in handy I suppose. Do you also do automail by chance? My elbow is killing me." He said with a touch of dramatic tone. He flexed his metal arms back and forth in an attempt to loosen the joints.
"Ah, but where are my manors? State Alchemist Tridium Ellis, at your service." Trid saluted the group and readjusted the bag on his shoulder.

He turned around with a smile on his face and removed his gloves showing the Automail Fist's moving his hand out for handshake from this nice man " the name is Michael Metalli more formally known as Iron Fist's, good to meet'cha Tridium " He adjusted his uniform and slicked his hair out of his eyes way allowing him to see this man. " Yeah we normally dont head out this way but uhm apparently a mission went wrong and this one here " Pointing at Isabelle who should just be getting off the table " Got injured and i had to deliver a mission to a friend of mine so...let me stop rambling " He smirked.

He shook the had offered to him firmly and set down his bag with one end on the floor, eliciting a loud clang from the metal bar inside. "Come this way to help with the gangs no doubt." He admired the automation on his new friend's hands. "How'd you get those, " he asked.

Lilia jumped slightly when Tridium nudged her arm. She had been too focused on Isabelle to notice him walk over to them. She turned to look at him as he spoke to her. Her heart was still pounding from the adrenaline, and she put a hand on her chest trying to calm it down. "Oh, no I'm not medic," she told him. "I was taught that by my teacher before I even became a state alchemist. Honestly, I can't believe I actually remembered it," she admitted, smiling a bit as she remembered the past. She examined his two arms with curiosity. 'I wonder how he lost them,' she thought but didn't ask. "I'm no mechanic either, unfortunately," she said apologetically. "My name is Lilia Everes, the Evergreen Alchemist," she introduced herself with a friendly smile, "It's nice to meet you."

Trid noticed her gaze fall to his arms. He chortled, flexing his arms like someone from the Armstrong family. "Checking out the guns, young lady?" He said with mock seduction.
At his words, the plates of armor shifted and a gun barrel protruded slightly from the palms of his hands. It was clear now that he meant his words as a double entandre. Another reason he was know as the Gunsmoke Alchemist. He wondered if anyone in this group had heard of him. Tridium wasn't exactly famous, but his special brand of alchemy was noted by a few military personnel.
He relaxed again as his arms folded back into shape and he heafted his bag back onto his shoulder.