Full Metal Alchameist(fma)

" Yeah i know jake from back when we started training " He smirked retracking from the handshake and slowing down so he was walking next to her " So whats your Alchemist type? " He said looking her up and down trying to maybe find a hint of it.

"Plant," she told him, "I'm the Evergreen Alchemist." Suddenly remembering something, she unwrapped the necklace that was around her wrist and put it back on her neck. The charm on the necklace was an alchemy symbol. "What about you?" she asked, tucking the necklace into her shirt.

" Huh well they don't call me Metal Fist for no reason " He removed the white gloves on his hands to reveal to iron fist's instead of hands " Iron..basically metal " He said as he planted his hands together and slowly began to create claw type structures at his knuckles something like wolverine. " Its pretty cool ya know "

"Yes, it is," Lilia smiled as she looked at his two metal hands. "They are automail, right?" she asked. She had seen people with automail before but had never been able to look at it this closely. She examined them curiously, as they walked along.

jake was keeping quite he ordered 3 train tickets for central and handed them to mich, Lila, and Isabella "I got the to missions under control myself go back to central besides... I got my own personal mission here..." he looked at the city he knew where he was

she take the ticket not sure what to do with it. and once he spock again she did know what he was talking about "what is the personal mission? if you dont mind me writing." she giggled at the inside joke but maybe he would understand it. it hurt alittle giggling but she didnt care. she then adds under the other words "dont get yourself killed i still need you" she was blushing alittle at what she writen and hope he didnt get it the wrong way.

jake gave a light chuckle "I wont " he ruffled her hair "ill be done by tomorrow morning and ill e on the train with you guys " he grinned and started off to the city

She fixs her hair with a pouts as she watch him leave. 'what a meanie he messed up my hair.' she thought with a sigh. then writes "where to know?"

jake sighed as he walked away he sat n the stairs and took out some cigarettes and lit one "I cant believe ... cant believe im fallingfor her ..DMANIT I FALLING FOR HER " he sighed and en to do his job

Lilia looked at Isabelle. "I don't know. What do you want to do until tomorrow?" she said, glancing down at the train ticket in her hand. She looked back up and stared in the direction that Jake left. She was worried about him and slightly disappointed that they weren't allowed to go with. 'Is he going to be okay doing it by himself?' she wondered, not wanting the same thing that happened to Isabelle to happen to him. She sighed and looked around the station. "We should probably find a place to stay before it gets dark," she said, looking at the already setting sun.

Ok" she writes then smiles happly. "can we eat too Im hungry" just as she show it her stomce made the grumblys. she blushed and trys to hid her face to notice her hair is tied. she starts to thinks 'Oh daer that was embarrsing.'

A hand grabbed jakes shoulder and then Mich walked up beside him " You think you can just walk away like that? please you know you need me " He said laughing " Can i bum one from you? " A smirk on his face still.

"Yeah, of course," Lilia said, smiling. She watched Mich walk in the direction that Jake went, wondering if they should wait for him or not. She shrugged and turned back to Isabelle. 'She probably shouldn't be going on missions anyway in her condition,' she thought. "Well, let's get going then," she said to her. She started to make her way out of the train station, making sure to stay by Isabelle's side in case she needed some help.

Isabella smiled happly. she followed close behind the girl. "so whats your name? i may have goten it but i think i forgot" she said with a sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
"sorry mich my brother is the guy who had started the gang and I knew I shouldn't of sent Isabella I should of went by myself .... I know he here..." he said kinda sadly and clenching his fist

Lilia looked at her with surprise when she spoke. "Oh, that's okay. My name's Lilia," she told her, smiling. They walked out of the station and into the small town. As they walked, she gazed around the quaint village, looking for someplace to eat. "It's really nice here," she commented.

sorry 'writes' mean to say 'writes' sorry)
Isabella nodd in agreemaent. but the only thing that was going on in her head r of the two boys. but stangly just jake. as she was thinking she notice a cafe and taped Lilia's shoulder as she ponits to the cafe.

He held a cig in his mouth and said " Your brother eh? You definitely made the wrong choice sending her...you know who you should of sent besides yourself " A smirk on his face " Me....but that's not the point...if your looking for your brother..ill help you " He said taking a drag from the cig.

Lilia turned as Isabelle tapped her shoulder. She saw the cafe and smiled. "That looks like a nice place to eat," she said, looking back at Isabelle. She walked up to it and opened the door for her. As she held the door open, the mouthwatering aroma of food wafted out of the cafe, making her realize just how hungry she actually was.

(Ooc: It's okay)

Isabella was amazed at the smell. 'cant wait to eat' she thought to herself. she walked in side and sat down at a table. then waited for the waiter to arve with the food. "what do you know about me?" she writes. she wounder what she knows of her.