Fruits Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
((O-oh!! My apologies D: ))

Niki just looked at them for a moment before pouting and folding her arms. "Hold on, I don't know everyone who lives here but I can't bring myself to do it." She pointed at Sion with a dark look in her eyes. "Are you cursed little boy?" It hadn't meant to sound threatening or anything, it just came out that way. There were families that lived on the estate so not everyone was cursed. She was not taking chances- there was to be no touching until she knew who was and was not cursed or Nikki was going to be a very angry little monkey.

Sion shakes his head. "No, but she is." He nods at his sister. Shion puffs out her cheeks and glares at her brother. "That's not for you to tell people."

Ooc: lol its okay.

Nikki flinched when he spoke and took a step back. "I'm sorry, but, can you stay away from me...little twerp." Niki looked away with a look of pure displeasure on her face. "N-Nice to meet you." Great. He's family but he isn't cursed. He's just the same as the others. B-but I can't just be a jerk just because of the that... She took a deep breath and let her eyes slowly drift back to look at the younger children in front of her. "Well... W-Will you help me? I came for a visit but I haven't s-s-seen anyone yet." She tried her best to keep the agitation from her voice. They were family, after all.

Shion nods. "Ya, of course. I'm guessing you're cursed too?" She starts leading the way, Sion following behind.

She walked behind them both, her arms still folded and watching Sion. "Yeah, I am. I apologize in advance for anything I may say...or do..." Niki looked around as they walked. "A lot of you must live here, huh? Is it fun for you?" It was an honest question: living not only among family but others like you. I can't really imagine still living with my parents.

Shion shrugs. "We make our own fun. Usually just run around outside." She laughs. "May I ask what animal you are? I'm the rat."

"I see... I suppose you would have to do something like that considering things..." Niki looked from Shion to Sion as they walked. They were nice looking children, really. It was just sad that she couldn't find herself to have any good feelings toward the boy. He obviously wasn't bad, but he was a boy, a male- not a girl! She looked up when the girl asked something she had just barely heard. "I'm the monkey, if that what you were asking," she answered uncertainly.

Al nods, "O-okay" he says, putting the comic down and going to play with the toys for a little bit. He laughs along with Vice and they manage to kill a half hour with their G.I Joe adventures. It was then that Al looked out the window he noticed it was getting dark out "Oh wow, it's getting late" he said, pondering whether he should leave or not. He didn't really want to go, but he supposed he'd see Vice again.

"I guess I'll see you at school?" he said, walking out of his room comic book in hand with Vice. He noticed Vice's mom as he walked into the living room, he gave a small wave "Goodbye Mrs...uh...Mrs.Vice's mom" he said rather awkwardly.

Ooc: Crimson, I'm probabably gunna have him have a crush on Niki lol

Sion couldn't help but think this girl was cute. Saki nods. "Cool."

((Aww! That would be so cute! I will warn you that she gets pretty dang violent when it comes to males xD))

Niki let her eyes wander the land. "So where are you guys taking me?" She set her gaze back on the kids in front of her. She let her arms fall and laced her fingers behind her back. The tension she had been feeling earlier was slowly dissipating; now Niki felt much calmer. Just being on the grounds and walking around- despite getting lost- had had some positive affect on her. Niki took in a deep breath and gently released it. It did feel good just knowing that there were others like her living there.

Ooc: lol that's why I wanna. Adds a bit of drama!

Shion looks back and smiles. "To Aki-sama's." She looks up at the sky, watching the clouds.

"Excuse me, could you help me?" Kimika asked a women who was walking past her. "Sure, what do you-" the lady stopped when she saw it was Kimika who had asked. Her previously friendly smile turned into a scowl as she started down at the girl. "Why are you here, cat? Just go back home," she said with disgust as she turned and walked briskly away. "Well, that went better than the other two, I guess," Kimika said with a sigh. Was it any wonder why she didn't like people? She must have been wandering around lost for hours now. She sat down under a tree to rest her tired feet. "I'm never going to find my dad. I might as well just go home," she said to herself, watching as the sun dipped below the horizon. "Wow, it got dark fast..." she murmured. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, realizing how hungry she was. "That's it I'll just find my dad tomorrow," she announced, standing up. "Now, I just need to find someone who could show me how to get out of here..." she sighed. Then, she heard the sound of footsteps coming her way. She turned her head expecting to see another adult that would just ignore her, but instead she saw two girls and a boy who looked to be relatively her age. She watched as they approached, but was still hesitant to call out to them. She picked up her school bag, which she had been carrying around all day, and waited for them to get closer.

Ame was surprised to look behind herself, and find that Lucky had disappeared. She must have gotten distracted by something shiny, or someone more interesting than herself. Ame was fine with that. Her toast was already gone, and her milk glass was over half empty...she never did make it back to her room with any breakfast. She'd always eat it on the way. The puppy wondered vaguely if Kami-Sama would still be waiting at her door...probably not. Poor little Ame wasnt even paying attention to the space before her as she thought of all these things. And so, she bumped right into someone, and fell backward right onto her butt. Looking up at the person she'd bumped into, she was very surprised to see that an older female, one who was very much close in appearance to herself, stoof there holding her school bag, and staring off in the distance to three other children that seemed to be just her age. Ame then caught site of the girls black, and white beaded bracelet, and her eyes widened. "Neko-Chan?" She questioned out loud as she sat there, and stared up at Kimika. Now Ame had a very high appreciation for the cat, but she'd never actually met the girl. In fact...the only Zodiac members she actually had met were Lucky, Tori, and Kami-Sama. So many of them lived on the estate, but Ame kept herself shut up in her room so much that she never really got the chance to meet any of them.

So here she was, bumping into the cat, and three other children, who may or may not be cursed, were approaching fast.
Just her luck.

Niki suddenly felt self-conscience after hearing that. They're taking me to Aki-sama?! Well, I suppose that would be the place to go since it's been a while since I was last here... I wonder what he's up to. The estate was very large considering how long it was taking them to get there. She tried to remember if Aki-sama lived in the middle of everything or not. Maybe she would get to see some of the others later on. Niki noticed two girls they walked by and couldn't help looking. One was a small girl and the other was most likely in high school. She didn't remember having seen either of them before, sadly, so she didn't bother to wave as they passed by. I wonder if they are cursed too.

(Woah. Never got notified!)

Vice nodded, smiling as he walked him out. Vice's mom waved, "call me what ever you like. Goodnight Al." Vice waved at him, "Come back soon! Goodnight Al-san!" As soon as Al had left and the door shut Vice's mom told him to get ready for bed because he still had school tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.