Frozen Heart (Doctor Who/Trigun crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vash ate one absentmindedly as he listened to TARDIS. He stroked the floor from his crouched position and frowned softly.

"Do these paradox's hurt her? She seems to be very upset." The alarms had lessened but the whole TARDIS seemed to quiver and creak. Lights flashed here and there, a uneasy murmur lingered lingered in Vash's head. Whatever situation was coming together, it was not something good per say and he was starting to feel concerned about all the attention Gunsmoke was getting all of a sudden.

The Doctor nods at her and said "It does. It could even kill her. When I was 900 a....old friend and me went to her her father's death. A paradox happened, and it almost killed her, and me. Then she almost died when I went to a parralel world." THe Doctor remembered all the times the paradoxes he caused the times the TARDIS almost died because of it. He remembered when he once talked to the 'TARDIS', or how she liked to be called. Sexy.

Vash frowned at the information that he received. He was beginning to wonder why all of this was happening all of a sudden. He shook his head and patted the control panel.

"I've lived on this planet over a hundred years. Why does it seem like everything is only happening at once?"

~*~

Nine gritted his teeth in concern. He would have to worry about the location of his companion later. He was sure that she was simply exploring one of the rooms and didn't hear him. He had more serious issues to worry about, like the fact that the TARDIS seemed to be crashing. Alarms blared and he was finding it extremely hard to hear himself think.

The Doctor ran ito the TARDIS, and knew what was ahppening. He pulled wired, and pressed buttons. Heknew the TARDIS wasnt gonna like this,but it would keep the parado stable. "Im sorry sexy."The Doctor said pressing a button and the Console turned red. He walked back and said "The Parado should keep stable for now."

Vash gritted his teeth as he watched the Doctor preforming the strange button combinations. he knelt down and stroked the TARDIS' floor. He squirmed weakly and sighed, he could feel the discomfort of the TARDIS as the process went on.

"What are you doing? Will this help?"

~*~

Ninth frantically was trying to correct the course that the TARDIS was taking. He gritted his teeth as the ship exited the time stream, flying into the planet as a solid object. This were getting out of control, the landing would not be gentle at this rate.

"yes....but the TARDIS wont like it. Im trying to help it contain the paradox. If so then everything will stop happening at once." The Doctor said putting the last wire together, and the console was red.

As much as Vash loved the color red, this did not look good. concern flooded through him as he looked about. he could feel that that the TARDIS was not enjoying this. He could feel her discomfort flow through him as he stood.

~*~

The time span between the spinning out of control and the crash had not felt like long at all. Perhaps it had been Ninth's state of dizziness or perhaps it really had not been that long. Either way, the TARDIS had landed on the planet. The ninth Doctor groaned slight as he straightened himself up from his position of being collapsed against the console. He hoped everything was alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.