Frozen Heart (Doctor Who/Trigun crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor nods at her and remembered the Great Intelligence's card he got when he met him again in his previous incarnation. TheDoctor would to show them it later. He didn't even notice the heat. He dealt with hotter heat before. "Sure...I guess I can get a drink." The Doctor said following Vash. "Vash tell me has anyone wore a symbole or had a card like this?" He showed him the Great Intellignce's card

He took the card as he stared down at the design on the and let his vast memory go over it. He smiled sweetly at Millie and showed her the card.

"Hey, Big Girl, have you seen anyone with something that looked like this?" he was rewarded with a thoughtful look and a slight nod.

"Why yes, Mr. Vash, I think I saw one of the other construction workers with something kinda like that. Is it important?"

"You could say that." He hummed softly and handed the card back to the Doctor, "Why don't you go on a head and tell Meryl I'm bringing a friend to lunch? We'll be there shortly." Millie nodded at his request and ran off towards the home they were staying in. Vash watched her go, growing serious a he rubbed where his leg was growing a bruise under his jeans from the rock earlier.

"Doctor, that design, is it something worrisome? Are these people in danger?"

The Doctor nods knowing for sure the Great Intelligence was behind this. It shouldve been killed when he went into his time stream. But if the Doctor could survive then so could the Great Intelligence. What were they building for him? Something for control no doubt. He knew these people would be endanger. He knew the TARDIS brought him here for a reason. "Yes.." The Doctor said "Where are these people? What are they working on?

Vash frowned down at the ground as he lead the Doctor to the house. He thought about new things being built in the town. He had not been around lately so his knowledge was a bit lacking. He scratched his head slightly and sighed softly in worry.

"This is a fairly new town. Just a few days ago Millie helped them build the well deep enough to hit water. The people tend to hide from me so I don't get to see what they're up to a lot of the time."

The Doctor nods, and had a idea what the well would be used for. Then when she said Millie helped he said "Where is she now? I need to talk to her. She might be hlping him." The Doctor also knew the Intelligence could be controlling her. "She might be endanger." He then knew he might have to explain everything. "She might be undercontrol of someone."

Vash flinched at the thought, mind control was a sore subject for him. He smiled tiredly as they walked up to a tiny, dusty house. He grabbed the knob and turned it, ushering the Doctor in.

"She should be inside with Meryl. Let's go check." Vash felt uncomfortable with all these thoughts but his focus was drawn away from it as a short young woman walked up to him, and slapped him slightly.

"Vash, it's about time! How dare you leave us with that psychopath! What if he had woken up?! He could have killed me or Millie." Vash whimpered and gave the Doctor an awkward smile.

"S-sorry, Meryl. I won't do it again and don't worry, he can't hurt you right now. A-anyways, we have a guest." Meryl perked up at the words and turned to the Doctor, offering a hand.

"Hello there, I'm Meryl Stryfe, pleased to meet you."

"Hi, Im the Doctor. Look I need to meet this Millie now. its important. Also Meryl tell me if you heard or heard anyone talk of the Great Intelligence Institute." He said shaking her hand. He showed her the Great Intelligence Institute Card. The Doctor walks around the house, the machine went ding. THe Doctor checked it. He rose a eyebrow and put it back in her pocket.

Meryl frowned and crossed her arms. She sent a questioning glance to Vash before turning her focus back to the Doctor.

"I heard a few people whispering at the cafe about a possible institute, not sure if it's the one you're looking for." She followed him and looked him over, "why do you need Millie?"

All his suspicions were confirmed now. When she asked why he needed Millie. He sighed and stod up "if you dont want her to die then take me to her." The Doctor demanded "Now please take me to here." The machine went Ding again. "Vash speak some sense to her please." THe Doctor asked

The gunman swallowed thickly and pulled close to Meryl. Their quick conversation was followed by pleading and angry growls. Meryl finally agreed in a huff. Meryl tapped her blue boots on the wooden floor.

"She's down at the new construction center. I'm kind of busy but I can tell you where it is."

The Doctor sighed and said "Ok can you please tell me. I need to know." The Doctor then looked at Vash. "Do you want to come with me or no?" He asked the gunman.

Vash nodded as Meryl drew them a map. The gunman fixed his sunglasses as he took the map and walked back to the Doctor. "Oh course, these girls are my responsibility. I will protect them."

The Doctor read the map and followed Vash to the work site. he had sunglasses on too. He saw the workers and the Machine went ding more and faster now. This was it alright. He went to a worker flashing his Psychic paper. "Im the supervisor. Tell me what are we making today."

The workers blinked slowly and glared at Vash but nodded to the Doctor.

"You should look into a better body guard, Sir. This guy'll wreck everything." The workers huffed but replied to the question, "We're crafting a sewer system. We have to dig deep."

"Dont tell me how to do my job or I'll have you building dog houses." The Doctor said to him. "Who is in charge here? Also what is this well for?" The Machine continued to go ding. THe Doctor checked, this time it downloaded a comic.

"the foreman is off over there at the main table. He has all the blueprints for the new system. As for the well, it provides water for this sector of the town." The workman looked uncomfortable, the Doctor's air of authority was starting to disturb him, "But yeah, if you just go right over there you'll meet the foreman."

The Doctor walked over to the foreman and showed the psychic paper, showing he was a supervisor. "What are we building here?" The Doctor asked "And who is your boss? I want a word with him or her"

(The pokemon rp is up)

The foreman frowned gruffly.

"My boss is the mayor. You should know where that is. We're building a sewer system. This is going to be the first city to have a catacomb type water system for cooler water and faster clean up."
Vash looked at the Doctor after hearing that.

"Doesn't really sound evil."

The Doctor had an idea what it would do with the water. "Stall building for now until I say its ok. I have to talk to the mayor. If you dont stall building Im gonna make sure you all are building doll houses." The Doctor said walking away. When they were far away He said "Take me to the mayor." he still needed to talk to this Millie.

A man in a suit, and top hat walked to the foreman. "Why have you stopped building sir? Your client wont be very happy about this..."

Status
Not open for further replies.