Frozen Heart (Doctor Who/Trigun crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vash nodded to his companion and looked over the area to his bearings. "The mayor's office is not that far off, in the center of town." He lead the other man through the maze of dusty alleys.

The foreman frowned. "a supervisor told us to stop construction for now."

The Doctor nods and askd Vash "Tell Me Vash how long has the mayor been here? Is he new?" He ate another jelly baby and offered Vash one.

The man's eyes narrowed and said "Look our client needs this built. The Great Intelligence Institue needs this well connected. Our client is wiling to pay double. If you disagree, I will take you to our client..."

Vash happily took one an ate it as he thought it over. he glared at the ground as he flexed his fingers.
"I am unsure. When I first came here, i was not feeling like myself. but i believe it was fairly recently if i have heard meryl correctly. Is this important?"

The foreman frowned and shivered slightly. He rubbed his arm and huffed. "W-we'll get back to work..."

The Doctor said "It might be. I dont know yet...." He followed him until they reached the office. "Hello MrMayor. Im the construction Supervisor. Can give me the information on your client please?" The Doctor asked

The man rose a eyebrow and said "Is there somethign wrong sir? If there is you can talk to our client."

The man frowned softly and looked him up and down. "You expect me to believe that the man in charge of construction is hanging about with Vash the Stampede? You must be crazy. How do I know you're actually who you say you are?"

The man quickly shook his head. "N-no! I'm good, n-no worries!"

"He is my bodyguard." The Doctor said "If you have a problem then Im gonna have to cancel the project," He showed the psychic paper. "My ID sir, now unless you want all your workers to lose their liscense to do contruction. Your gonna answer my questions." He said "Tell me about the Great intelligence institue."

The man nods and said "Very well..the client needed this finished." THe man list and opened his phone "Yes Mr.Great Intelligence....its gonna be finished soon. It seems the Doctor is here as well and he has a new face."

The man looked uncomfortable the two men and fidgeted. "i-I don't know much about it honestly. I work for a company that's trying to spread the word to other cities on it. I'm not entirely sure on the reason for it."

The foreman quickly nodded after he was given his orders and quickly got to work, scared.

"So your working for a institute thatyou have no idea whats it for.." The Doctor said and rolled his eyes; he mumbled "No wonder all politicians are stupid." The Doctor left the room heading back to his TARDIS.

Once Vash adn The Doctor left, the man who met the foreman came in. "Mr.Mayor....tell me did a visitor come here?" He asked looking at him

Vash quickly hopped out of his chair and sprinted after the Doctor. He came around to stand beside the man with of concern on his face.

"Well that was strange. Is it answering your questions?" He flexed his fingers in thought, "The man from earlier said that the town was going to have a massive catacomb system underneath. I have not heard about one of those since Rem told me about them before the ships crashed here.... What is the point of having one? Would it be good for hiding something?"

The mayor looked up with a severe frown. "Yes. They were asking a lot of questions about the new construction."

The Doctor said "Its hiding something." The Doctor knew the Intelligence must be in the Catacomb, and the creaturesits controlling will be down there. He unlocked the TARDIS,and went to the consel. "Where arethe catacombs?"

The man nods and said "Mr.Mayor what did you tell them?" The man had a cold stare in his eyes.

Vash followed him inside and gently closed the door. He looked about the ships massive insides in awe.

"I can see how that would be a problem." He walked up to the control panel and stroked the non-important part softly, "This thing we are looking for.. ...will we have to kill it...?"

The foreman frowned. "uuugm, well, I told him the catacomb system is something new we're trying to work into the cities..."

The Doctor sighed and said honestly "Im not sure. The thing were facing is a psychic being. It has no physical form that I know of.....I dont even know if it can be killed. It went into my time stream once. It shouldve died. If Im right, it should be weak..."

"Well Mr.Mayor...I think you need to be replaced.." The man took out a silver sphere and placed it on the man's head. The mayor could feel his mind being taken

Vash sighed and nodded, smiling tiredly. "Well, that makes me a bit perkier. despite my profession, I'm not a really fan of killing." He looked up and around, "How is your ship so large?"

The mayor blinked slowly as his perception of the world swiftly twisted into another's

My ship is planet sized. The TARDIS ha near infinite rooms. You could spend yourentire life trying to get out." The Doctor said "The Blue phone box is a cloakingI used. The Police box grew on me."

The Mayor would now be under control of the Intelligence. The Man said "You will tell the workersto work faster..if not tell them to answer to me."

"That sounds amazing." Vash looked over the controls with interest. He was careful not to touch anything that could cause the ship harm in any way. He knelt down and rested his chin on the side of the controls, listing to the TARDIS humming, "What does it run on? I can feel that it is not plant energy."

The mayor nodded and got up, going to see how the work was coming

"Its powered by a energy source my people called The Eye of Harmony. It gives the TARDIS life, and connects it to the time vortex, which is its heart. I have to goto a rift in time-space to recharge the old girl." The Doctor said as they reached the catacombs. The Doctor grabbed his sonic, and noticed the device was going ding more, and faster now. He walked out with Vash, and locked the door

The Man froze ad felt the spere he held wobble, a voice spoke to him *My rest cannot be affected. The Doctor cannot interupt me or I shall die."

Noises could be heard inthe catacombs. The Doctor used his sonic to scan the area. "We have life forms here...."

"Sounds complicated. But, I suppose all power sources are like that." He smiled, "Plants are like that." He looked over the Doctor's shoulder again and frowned softly.

"Is it telling you anything important?" Vash frowned softly and watched the other man. He took in everything he was doing to gather the best course of action.
----
The Doctor's ninth incarnation frowned softly as he flipped a few switches and watched the blinking lights on the control panel. He blinked slowly in concern, her turned back to look for his current companion.

"Gale, come here. we may have a bit of a problem." He grinned as he fixed his leather jacket, "The fantastic thing about it is that it means a new adventure."

Last edited by a moderator:
"It does get complicated..." The Doctor said then looked at the screwdriver. "It telling me a srtrong psychic force ir near us...but....wait what?" The Doctor ran back to theTARDIS and opened the doors. How?! How can another TARDIS be coming here? Unless.....no....that could cause a massive paradox. The Doctor looked at Vash. "We might have a problem.."

Vash frowned slightly as he hurried after the Doctor. He skidded to a halt besides the Time Lord, the metallic gripping on his boots not gripping to walkway of the TARDIS well. He frowned as he looked over the readings and frowned. He could make out the energy readings at that they were at strange dangerous level but he was unsure why.

"Is a paradox a bad thing?" Despite his advanced intelligence, there was only so much he had learn while being trained by the humans and his brother.
---
The Ninth frowned and hit a switch. An alarm went off on the monitors and it was making him a bit nervous. He looked over all the data and his hearts sped up as all the readings spoke of an impending paradox. He looked behind him, hoping his companion would hurry back soon.

"Well if time and space being destroyed, then yes its a bad thing!" The Doctor said and cursed knowing now he couldnt stop his other self. The Doctor sighed and walked out waiting for the incarnation of himself that was coming. He ate a jelly baby and offered one to Vash while he waited. He kept wonderinf why his other self was coming. The Doctor looked around and saw a small familiar glowing crack. Could they be the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.