Freaks Like Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurureenu shook her head vigorously. "No ideas that I haven't already mentally written down, Seth," she responded with a smile toward him. "But you shouldn't overexert yourself. The quicker you're healed, the quicker we can get back to action. Though, you bedridden gives me ideas."

The voice of a passing Miss Rose sounded off outside of the room in response to Kurureenu. "If you're going to do something naughty, take it to your own room."

The girl blushed a deep red, glaring toward the door. "Miss Rose! Why I never!" she quickly countered in a thick southern belle accent.

Seth winked at her, then started laughing at Ms Rose's comment. "I swear to God, that lady has a dirtier mind than the majority of the people I used to work with." He remarked, laughing a little. Not that it made him uncomfortable- he rather liked the natural interaction of everybody in the house, even if that included the occasional knee to the groin. Tim had been a bit of an asshole.

"That's what happens when being married to a marine for over 20 years," Kurureenu laughed. "Her husband was so perverted that, when I came over to hang out with their youngest son, he kept asking if I was 18 yet so I can join the 'Rubber Ducky Club'. You do not want to know."

The girl shook her head, chuckling. "I'm wondering how the hell Tim got the stick up his ass with how funny his family was."

Status
Not open for further replies.