Fortunately/unfortunately MK II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, they were willing to admit defeat when Blork ultimately choose to be with Tim.

Unfortunately, Blork's father did not approve the marriage, and told Tim to "Stay away from my daughter, or I'll throw you outta the nearest airlock, pal!"

Fortunately, Blork's mother did approve the marriage and subdued her husband so Blork and Tim could be together.

Unfortunately, a fire on their ship killed Blork, leaving Tim devasted and utterly heartbroken.

Fortunately, Tim found a time machine and went back in time to stop his past self. ( I think it is time to set this arc to an end)

Unfortunately, Tim died due to interacting with his past self and the current universe imploded on itself due to the resulting paradox.

(The next poster can feel free to come up with a new arc, lol.)

Fortunately, the implosion allowed for a new universe to form, so life didn't outright end.

Unfortunately, the very first organisms that formed in the new universe were primitive.

Fortunately, over billions of years, they evolved to be the most advance and intelligent species of the new universe. They called themselves Gormights and worshiped Tim for accidentally creating the universe in which they live in.

Unfortunately, the evil goddess was also promienent ( the one who loved Tim once).

Fortunately, the evil goddess was practically powerless, according to the scriptures.

Unfortunately, the scriptures were wrong and she was very powerful.

Fortunately, there was a prophecy of a hero that would slay the evil goddess. The hero's name? Alex.

Unfortunately, the prophecy also foretold Alex must be different (human) and lead a horrible life.

Fortunately, if Alex was successful, fame, glory, and praise awaited.

Unfortunately, if he failed, he would be murdered and the world would be left helpless.

Fortunately, Alex had some mentors and macguffins to help him on his journey.

Unfortunately, the mentors were killed before he could find them.

Fortunately, Alex was able to defeat the evil goddess without their help.

Unfortunately Alex lost both arms and both legs in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.