Forneus and Soneillon (UltimaCircuit x Smell_The_Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

He looked out over the balcony as he waited for her response to his sudden smack of her bottom. The kingdom of Forneus was significantly more beautiful then Soneillon. Soneillon was a kingdom of hardship and suffering. A beautiful city and landscape was probably something that the vampires would never know or appreciate. Blaine watched the princess wrap her arms around his neck before kissing him. He received it heartily, running his arms up and down her back as she did. She asked if she would ever learn his name and he decided he would give a fake one. Hearing the name Blaine would surely make her freak out. He should not remove his mask until later as well. The vampire prince also listened to her offer about a walk, and decided to say yes. The walk through the courtyard would lead close to the walls. He could then grow out his bat wings and grab her up before flying over the wall. It was a grand plan indeed.

"My name is Neal... and yes, how about we get on with a walk? That would be nice, especially with you."

He decided to go further down the path of lust. His hands grasped her waist gently, waiting for her to lead the way.​

Isabel smiled as she thought. She yawned broke she walked strewn the stairs as she felt her waist grabbed. She giggled and reached her hand out for him to grab before she walked to around the outside. The outdoor guards went to go and follow them. The princess smiled " guys its alright nothing bad will happen to me " she then went towards where there eas a few trees. She kissed his lips with a smile. She slowly wrapped her and around him before leaning into him kissing his lips. She slowly felt her leg lift up. Which was rare. She smiled as she looked into his eyes as she leaned him into the the tree. She kissed him again before she moved to go and walk with him. She just didnt want anyone to spy on them.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

The experience that he was getting from the angel princess was rather odd. He saw her hands being held out for him to grab and he did. The guards came to check on the two but the princess signaled them away, saying that it was OK. He turned away from the direction of everyone before grinning. Isabel was doing the work for him and he didn't even need to move one finger. She led him to an area where there were a few trees. It was secluded enough for the two to do promiscuous activities. He watched the princess yet again wrap her arms around his neck, and he felt the touch of her lips once more. He watched her leg lift up, and he looked down before smiling at it. He maybe had time to do a few... more intimate things with her before capturing her. He felt her push him back into the tree, and he grinned at her. Watching her try to walk off, he quickly grabbed her hand. He didn't want them to end just yet. He moved behind her and pushed her into the tree instead before grabbing her buttocks. Hoisting her up, he reached for her thighs and pressed them close to his body, making sure that her legs were wrapped around his waist. Finishing the task, he leaned in for another french kiss. His mouth locked with hers before his tongue traveled into her mouth once more and danced with hers. He suddenly noticed himself move back and forth against her, making a grinding motion.​

Isabel smiled softly. She was so happy. She wanted to be more private with him. Noel oh how she wanted to whisper his name. As she was about to turn around she was picked up and forced against the tree. She smiled and kissed his lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She knew how her tiara was tightly in her jair. She stayed close abd held onto him. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him and felt her dress move because her legs were around him. She kept kissing him. She felt how he was grinding on her. She let out a soft moan as she kissed him. She loved this. She moved her hair before she let her tongue invade his mouth

After a few hours she stopd up and s miled. She then stood up after sliding her undies. She fixed her tiara and said "Neil that was so great " she said softly. She tilted her head. Her sister who was a year young came rushing out as she k ew where her sister was." Sister!" Isabel smiled and looked at him before looking at her sister lilly " wjat are you doing out here? Father was looking for you " isabella sighe as she saw her sister. She shook her head and said " I was um... busy " she looked at nNeil.

Blaine leaned his neck to the right, hearing it pop a bit. The experience he just had was amazing, and he flashed a smile to the princess before slipping his trousers back on. Hearing her say that she had a great time, he nodded in response.

" That was pretty great... I didn't expect you to be good a-" He was cut off by a little girl. He scanned his memory, trying to remember who she was before noticing that it was the princess' sister. She asked what she was doing out here and Blaine looked away when Isabel looked at him. He needed to get this girl away so he could kidnap the princess.

Lilly smiled abd raised ab eyebrow but then she was grabbed by the guard as he asked if she was okay. Isabel smiled and said" yeah we are perfectly fine " she glanced athim and smiled ffixing her dress. She was happy. She tilted her head as she saw him look away should she remove the mask. She soon let the mask on her face drop she smiled and looked around thinking. She wished that she can go outside the walls to have fun but she never will. I'd she went outside with the carriage they would block her from seeing. She glanced at Neil grabbing onto his looked at the guard " we were talking about personal stuff " she smiled.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg
He watched a guard grab Lilly, probably checking to see if she was safe. A lot of guards were tense about him from the start, though he did not know why. Did the vampire prince do something to attract the attention of the others? He didn't think that his little show in the ballroom was that big of a deal. The princesses both replied, saying that they were OK. He saw Isabel take off her mask before grabbing his arm to hold it, and he met her beautiful face with a smile. He decided that he would show her who he was later, and grinned at the thought of her capture.

"Yes. Very personal. Are we through here, guard?"

Isabel smiled as she looked at him. She sighed seeing the guard look at her. She nodded at him before she went to Neil and smiled. She then looked at him as thr guard left. She was happy. She said " sorry about that "

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine shrugged at her apology. He didn't think that much of the guard. Wait, that was a lie. He needed most of the guards to be away so that he could kidnap the princess and leave quietly. Deciding that it was finally the right time to make a move, he grabbed her hand before leading her to a side of the court yard wall where no guards or sentries were seen. After taking one more look around the area, he ripped off his mask.

He threw the accessory on the ground as he cackled with delight. It didn't matter who heard him now. It was now time for Forneus to lose their beloved figurehead. Blaine pushed her against the wall before grasping her waist roughly. He was done with being kind. He opened his mouth wide, his fangs protruding outward. The vampire prince sunk his fangs deep into the flesh of her neck before licking at the blood that poured forth. He had not fed in a while, and the taste of blood was so spectacular that he shuddered with delight. The texture, the viscosity of the fluid that poured into his mouth was of the most exquisite quality.

"I guess it's true... nobles do have the most delicious blood..."

A sound of flesh ripping was heard as large, bat like wings protruded from his back. He pulled his fangs out from her neck, licking the last few drops before picking her up to cradle her. With a flap of his wings, dust and dirt was thrown around. A second flap propelled him into the air before he took flight over the wall.

This was the day that Forneus would start to lose.​

Isabel was nervous. she smiled softly following him, " What is it..." She was stopped as she saw who it was really. She just had sex with a vampire!! What did this mean? She frowned as she went to go and run from him but then she was pushed against the wall. She was scared right now. It was the vampire prince and her little feeling was turn. She screamed and said, " Let go of me!!!" She then went to go and try to run but then she saw his fangs grow as he grabbed her waist hard. Her hair was up so her neck was already bare, except a necklace. She frowned and screamed in pain feeling this. She tried to fight back but then she gasped as she felt him bite her. She tried to get away.As guards went to run towards her, she was lifted up from the ground and up in the sky.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine flapped his wings hard, the gusts of wind hitting the guards hard. He laughed before pointing at them in a rather mocking manner. After doing so, his lips went to the princesses' once more, making quite a display in front of the guards.

"Don't worry, I'll take this traitor off of your hands. She has already had intercourse with me, the prince of Soneillon! Isabel has already started preparing the way for the new lord of darkness, and she didn't even know it! Her body has been tainted by me, and she will become a creature of lust. She will become a vampire now. There is no way that she will ever be accepted in your society again!"

He flew through the deep, dark forest before meeting up with some of the vampire soldiers who were keeping lookout. One asked if the position was compromised and he shook his head. The angels wouldn't be able to track him down in this sort of brush. The darkness was the home of the vampires. He placed Isabel down before having her bound by rope from his guards. He laughed loudly in delight before crouching down to her level, pressing his forehead against hers.

"You will be to your new home soon... new queen of the vampires."

Isabel was scared, she looked over at her guards as they got hit, before their angelic wings to go and take on this traitor. But stopping as they fell back seeing and hearing this.Isabel didn't know what to say. She tried to push his face away from her as she felt his lips on hers. She didn't want him to be near her. Tears began to fall, she began to mutter some things in french as she turned her head away from him. She gasped as she felt her being brought to the floor. " There is no way I'd be a Queen of selfish creatures." She shook her head and went to go and try to escape but was bound by a rope. She frowned and tried to get away. " Let me go!" She yelled. She glared at the male who spoke to her. She was scared. She didn't know how to react. She was going to become like them? This wasn't going to happen. She looked down as tears fell. She felt his forehead on hers. " get off of me!" She yelled.

Last edited:
leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

He sighed, not wanting to be rough with her but it was the only way to get her quiet. Blaine raised his arm up before bringing it down, slapping the angelic princess across the face. He then grasped her cheeks with his right hand, squeezing them. He was going to make her submissive and obey. The vampire prince then saw tears fall from her face, and he lowered his mouth under her eye before licking at her tears.

He was acting rather grotesque but he didn't care. Isabel was going to be his slave now, and if the angels wanted her back alive they would have to surrender in the war. The vampire soldiers propped her up on the back of the carriage before knocking her down into the fetal position. The soldiers then moved to the front,and he got within the carriage, sitting close to his new trophy. One soldier pulled out a whip before hitting the buttocks of the horse, causing it to gallop forward.

It was time to go back to Soneillon.​

Isabel frowned and glared at the guy, she hated him now from what he had done, he lied to her, and she gave him her virginity. She frowned and gasped as she felt the smack, her cheek instantly began to turn red from the slap. She frowned, looking up at the guy with a few tears from each eye. She had a disgusted look on her face as she felt that. She looked up at him and sighed. She then gasped as she was forced in a position She just kept silently crying as she stayed there, she wouldn't fight anymore, not until later. She held onto her legs as she hid her face.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine looked up at the night sky as the carriage sped forward towards their destination; Soneillon. Most of the vampires would probably spit and throw food at Isabel as they entered the kingdom, though he did not quite care about it that much. Even though Isabel was going to be used as leverage in the war against the angels, she would also be used for his personal needs. His sexual desires would be fulfilled by her sweet, angelic body. He looked down at her, giving her a grin.

She was obviously sad, but there was nothing she could do. He had already had intercourse with her and in a few months, she would be giving birth to the new heir of the throne. He had his uprising all planned out. While the angels backed out of the war, the vampires would probably hold a celebration. After his father, the king, got drunk a bit and went to rest, he would stab his heart with a wooden stake. His mother would probably rush to the scene, checking on the dead body of the queen. He would smuggle in a holy symbol before chocking her out with it and executing her the same way that he would his father. He laughed slightly before lowering himself down to Isabel's level. He whispered into her ear

"Oh, you are phase one in my plan, my sweet... You will bear our child and help in my uprising. I will be the new ruler of Soneillon soon enough, and then all angels will be executed by me. They will think that surrendering will be enough, but it wont. I will eradicate all of them but you. Or should I make Lilly, your sister, my second wife? Wouldn't that be... grand?"

Isabel sighed as she looked up feeling someone move. She saw that he moved. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to Deal with this. She glared and went to move to push the guy " no!!! Don't you dare touch her!! Do anything witj me just dont bring her into this! ! " she glared at him as she sat up. " if you do you will not see the light of... the moon?" She tried to threaten him.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine laughed at Isabel as she made a futile attempt of trying to convince him to not violate his sister. He gave her a grin before hearing her statement about not seeing the light of the moon anymore, and he gave her a puzzled look.

"You think I care about the moon? If the moon disappears, then the nights will always be darker. That would be a beautiful sight to see, wouldn't it? And besides, you can't reason with me. I'll go inside of your sister whenever I please... you wench."

Isabel glared at him. Hearing him " no you won't " she went to put her hands up to use her angelic magic against him. She glared at him and moved what was close to her make it go towards him, trying to hit him. She gasped looking at jer wrist trying to break free from those ropes. She glared at the guy " why " she frowned. She had a lot of sisters but one was close to her age. She looked styling as v she went to move. She v didn't want to be taken away.She glanced up at him, " Leave her alone." She said softly. She tilted her head softly. She shook her head. " Lillianna is different and you wouldn't like her anyways." She rolled her eyes unsure what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillianna "Lilly"
Isabel's Twin sister.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.