Forneus and Soneillon (UltimaCircuit x Smell_The_Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

The vampire prince simply leaned his head to the right, dodging the angelic magic that she fired at him. Of course that kind of magic was very effective against him, but only in the hands of skilled warriors. An angel like her who was just a figurehead would do nothing to him. She had no power. Upon hearing her comment about how he wouldn't like Lilly anyways, he gave a small chuckle.

"Well, I'm not sure. She was pretty attractive like you... hell, maybe even more attractive?"

The vampire let out a loud laugh before looking behind the carriage to see if the vampire troop was being followed at they were. Two angelic soldiers holding lances and one girl wearing ice looking armor flew behind them. How did the angels even manage to find them? Blaine stood up before grasping his left arm with his right. He aimed with his left hand before firing a bolt of dark energy at one of the soldiers. It was so quick that it hit the man in his wing, causing him to fall out of the air. He gasped for breath, and started to get angry with himself.

"Damn... I may need to use my sword... this is taking a tole on me.."

Isabel glared as she heard this. But then looked towards the back seeing her sister, Lilly,and a few soldiers. Isabel smiled, knowing he will be defeated, hopefully. Lilly glared as she saw that her soldier was hit, she flung her hand letting her ice wrap a d hit his hand and it turned to ice. She then said, " Give me my sister back!!" She flew faster catching up with the carriage she then dropped down and ice was under her feet. She smiled and went to hit the others with the ice b her hands. She glared at the male. Stepping towards him and saying, " Would you like me to hurt your others I can." She said as she went to have ice ball forming and she went to touch one and then she smashed him, making into bits of ice flesh. She then looked over at the other one, smiling heading to touch the other person who was with him. There was a trick with her, she didn't realize the one she froze was thawing out. Lilly took out her sword pointing it to the one man. " I will... do this, hand her over.. I need my sister more than you`" She stopped as she looked at Isabel. " Isa..." She gasped, putting her free hand over her mouth. "You..." Isabel frowned as she looked at her stomach. " What? " She went to stand up after she got free. She went to move to her sister, but she was grabbed by someone.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Damn. The sister that Isabel had just been talking about was the one gaining on them, and she was coming in hot. The ice princess had landed on the carriage before turning the wood under her feet to ice. He watched as one of his soldiers who was in the front controlling the carriage came back to assist, but was frozen in his tracks. Blaine watched in horror as Lilly punched through his soldier, turning him into a shattered mess of ice crystals. Another soldier had arrived and was instantly frozen by Lilly. He glared at the princess, anger filling his eyes before hearing her taunt him, saying that she would hurt his other soldiers. While she went on with her rant the one soldier she had just froze was thawing out, and he gave him a wink. Blaine pointed his right hands index finger at Lilly before firing out a bolt of energy that would paralyze her. While this action happened, the now thawed out soldier came at her with his spear in hand. The ice princess would now have to formulate a plan to dodge both attacks or risk death.​

Lilly was confused. She looked over as she saw the dark energy, Isabel screamed, " Watch out!!!" She frowned.Lilly then jumped up and did a back flip, dodging the spear, ut the dark energy thing hit her, and she fell down. Isabel gasped tears falling, " lilly!" She got to her wrapping her arms around her ice cold sister. " Lilly.. I'll protect you." Lilly was just sitting still since it paralyzed her. She placed her hand on her forehead, closing her eyes, Isabel chanted some words in the angelic prologue. Which Lilly gasped as she sat up but everyone was surrounding them. " Uh oh...' Isabel and Lilly both said.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine smiled at the soldier for completing his part of the plan. He took note of the man's features and would make sure that he would get a promotion later. The vampire prince turned to look at Isabel and watched her cry for her sister and recite some incantation. Her efforts would be futile. Blaine let out a loud cry, almost like a shrieking sound before vampire soldiers who were posted nearby came to assist. Three burly vampires landed on the still moving carriage, there eyes glaring at the princesses. Isabel's spell worked. It did stop the paralysis in her sister but it didn't matter, they were surrounded. The carriage came to a halt as they came to a checkpoint in between the two kingdoms. Blaine grabbed a spear out of one of the soldiers hands before laughing loudly. He forcefully grabbed Lilly's left arm before staring her right in the eyes.

"Eh... maybe I will give you to my younger brother.... Isabel was right. Your appearance doesn't interest me that much. Still, you probably have some good blood in you..."

As he finished his sentence, he plunged his fangs deep into her neck. Of course it wasn't going to kill her, but any sudden movements and the vampires behind him would send them to the afterlife.​

Isabel was worried, one of the guards held onto her, as she tried struggle free to get to Lilly. Isabel frowned and said, " leave her alone!!!" She frowned. She didn't know what to do, she wanted Lilly to be safe. She closed her eyes as tears rolled down, " This is between us, she isn't in this problem." She frowned lightly as she watched her sister, she moved her head away as her sister was grabbed and talked to. She glared at the guy, would she have to use her magic? She tried to move all their weapons that the soldiers have off the carriage. She gasped.

Lilly blinked as she was grabbed from her sister. She gasped feeling the sting as he grabbed her right arm, she shook her head and said, " let me go' She said trying to be calm. She glared. ' Isabel that doesn't work about the appearance thing." She looked at her sister but frowned at how his touch was stinging her. She looked over at him but gasped as she felt her neck bitten into. " no stop it.."

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine licked at the blood coming from the wound before pulling back. He had had two angelic meals on this day and their blood was truly delightful. The vampire prince also started to develop a love for Isabel's cries. It was funny because no matter how much she complained, there would be nothing that she could do about it. With a snap of his fingers, one of the vampire soldiers holding rope walked up to Lilly. The soldier pulled her away from Blaine before typing up her arms. While this process was happening, Blaine knelt down by Isabel. He looked into her eyes for a moment before pressing his lips to hers. The soldiers decided that they would not look and continued on with their business with Lilly. Meanwhile, the vampire prince had moved his hands to slightly rub her back. He then pulled back, ending the kiss by licking her lips.

"Don't worry Isabel. I won't do anything with your sister, but my brother will. The only one I have eyes on are you. You will give birth to the new prince of vampires, and you and I shall rule over the vampire kingdom."

Isabel kept whining, she hated seeing her sister hurt. She frowned. She said, ' let her go, please... take me. " She bit her lower lip softly .She looked up at him, why did he have to do this to her? She looked over at him, shaking her head softly, trying to not look, because she couldn't stand this. She glanced over at him as she saw Lilly being moved and tied up. She shook her head. " Stop it... please.." She said softly. She looked into his eyes but then felt how he pressed his lips onto hers. She loved his kisses... but... no.. SHe went to push him away. " Stop!!" She frowned hating this.

Lilly kept trying to escape but she was being tied up. She frowned and saw her sister kiss the guy. What the fudge was her problem? She looked at her sisters stomach, she can already hear a heartbeat. She frowned, " I am so sorry sister." She said softly.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine took the push. He was sturdy enough to simply stand there but he liked toying with Isabel. He would let her feel like she had power for a little while before stripping that privilege away. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Lilly trying to struggle out of her bonds but she couldn't. It was a good thing that his soldiers were as tough as they were. He then grabbed Isabel's arm before turning to Lilly. The vampire prince gave the ice princess a grin before scooping Isabel off of her feet, and cradling her into his arms.

"You see this? This is how I swept your sister off of her feet Lilly... and then we did something afterwards, something that I wish you would have been viewing."

Lilly should have obviously known what he meant, and if she didn't than she wasn't very bright. Blaine began to thrust the air while still holding Isabel.

"This is what I did to your sister! What are you going to do about it though? Wait, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"

Isabel didn't know what to do. She felt powerless most of the time, but she liked the feeling when she had power. She sighed lightly. She looked up at him, feeling her heart beat fast. She then glanced at her sister. " I'm so sorry if I would have known.. I wouldn't have..." She said softly. She gasped as she felt him pick her up, " My prince... stop it." She put her face in her hands. Trying to hide her embarrassment. She gulped nervously but squealed feeling him thrust in the air, Lilly didn't say anything. Isabel just shook her head softly. Lilly blinked and said, "I'm not stupid, stupid one." She rolled her eyes. Lilly glared an d went to move her hands but she gasped, seeing she can't do anything. Isabel just stayed silent.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine laughed at Isabel's words before touching his nose to hers. It was good to see that she had finally recognized him as her prince. He then turned to Lilly with an angry expression before sighing. He then realized that she had no power to do anything, and that is what made his anger go away. He placed his future spouse back down on her feet before moving to the front of the carriage. He looked around at the air and in front of them. The carriage exited the forest before coming to a long series of plains. Far in front the kingdom of Soneillon could be seen. It was a dark yet shining beauty. The hardships of the people of Soneillon had truly paid off for the vampire kingdom. Blaine then went back to the back, grabbing Isabel's arm rather gently. He led her to the front before sitting her down on his lap.

"Do you see that? Your new home. Soon we shall wager you and Lilly in exchange for surrender, kill the remaining angel forces... and then I will kill my parents. You and I shall rule soon enough."

Isabel sighed softly, she didn't know what to do, hopefully her father wasn't that stupid to surrender, yes they have Lilly and herself, but still.. He wasn't going to give her up, she knew this. She looked at Lilly who was sad. Isabel sighed and looked over at her prince, soon to be husband, it was kicking in. She closed her eyes softly. She didn't know what to do. She then felt her placed on her feet. She just looked at her sister as she tried to untie her hands. She was fidgeting with her hands. She sighed and groaned. She frowned looking at her future husband then feeling how he was dragging her to the front. She sat on his lap, leaning onto his chest, she moved her hair out of its bun so it flowed. She glanced over at him and said, " I do hope my father doesn't fall for it." She said softly. Looking out, " I care for him too much, and he has a lot going on, he'll surrender though, thinking he'll get us back, but he won't get us back." She groaned hiding her face in his chest, she then leaned up and kissed his lips again.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine heard the groan and smiled at it. Her discomfort was always pleasing to him and he was even more surprised when she went up to kiss his lips. He wrapped his arms around his future queen while they kissed, going over the facts that she had stated about her father. He was a righteous and valiant man, and would probably doing anything in his power to get his daughters back but the angelic king would probably get killed in the process. There was no way that Blaine would let anything happen to his perfectly formulated plan. He pulled back from the kiss as they got closer and closer to Soneillon before reaching the gates. Two giant bat like creatures flapped their wings vigorously before turning to the gates. They each slammed one of their wings into the giant doors of the gate before it opened. He turned her around so that she would be sitting on his lap and facing him. His right hand moved up to stroke her cheek before he leaned in to whisper into her ears as they rode through the streets of the kingdom.

"So... when we are at the castle would you like to do something a bit more... special..."

Isabel smiled softly. She tilted her head softly. She looked over at him before the streets. She was happy. She didn't know what to do though, she was nervous about her family. She looked over at him. She didn't know what to do. Holding onto his pants on his leg. She didn't know what to do. She frowned and sighed. She was scared to be near this place. Other people were seeing who it was. She shook her head and hid her face into his neck. She bit her lower lip hard and said, " I suppose we can" in a teasing manner. She bit her lower lip before she slid her hands under his shirt. She hid her face as she let her hair flow in the wind. She had long hair, that went to her waist, or a little lower. Lilly was trying to scape still, unsure what to do. She bit her lower lip thinking. She gulped slightly.

He smiled as he felt her bury her face in his neck and listened to her say that she supposed they could. Blaine also made a slight "Uh" sound at the feeling of her running her hands under his shirt. The vampire prince smiled as he saw her long hair flow in the wind. His hands traced her sides before grabbing her buttocks rather tightly. The citizens could watch him do this but he didn't care. The horses started to neigh as they got closer to the familiar castle of evil.

Isabel smiled as she looked at him. She tilted her head before she went to kiss his neck gently as she twirled her fingers on his chest. She was happy. She kissed his lips as he held onto her buttocks tightly. She then kept kissing him before going down to his neck. Lilly was shocked to see how her sister was acting. She shook her head. Lilly didnt know what to do. Her sister was changing. She wasn't going to change though

The feeling Isabel was giving him was magical. The way that her fingers had danced on his chest made him smile with delight. The vampire prince was then met once again with the familiar feeling of Isabel's lips. Blaine was enjoying the fact that she was changing into someone like him, a being of darkness. The more and more that's she associated with him, the less of an angel she would be. As the carriage stopped, Blaine picked up Isabel but still held onto her buttocks. He flashed Lilly a wink before getting off of the carriage. The soldiers picked Lilly up, walking to the left towards the castle dungeon. Blaine and Isabel were heading to his room for some rather intimate fun. When the two arrived in his room, he placed Isabel back on her feet.

(Fade to black.)

Afterwards, Isabel was on his bed tired. She yawned abd smiled. She looked at him and Said" so you want me to stay here so when you need me and I need you?" She looked ar him playing with his hair. Twirling his hair. She yawned as she stayed close to him. She looked into his eyes as she twirled his hair. She smiles lightly.
Isabel smiled looKing up at him " what do you think I mean I wil be needing to be taught to be like you "

Lilly was locked up and she was trying to make her magic work... she groaned but then she gasped as she saw that there was someone coming up to see her. She shook her head moving closer to the wall.

Last edited:
leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine nodded at her statement. If the two were to be husband and wife then of course he wanted the two to stay together. He watched her play with his hair and he smiled. The vampire prince was so surprised that he could even make an angelic princess turn out like this. She was becoming more and more like a vampire with each waking moment. Her next question shocked him. She asked what she needed to know to be like him and he tilted his head to the right in confusion. He than sat up more before placing a hand on her head.

"Well, you will probably need a conversion ritual. It will make you into a vampire but you will never be able to regain your angelic powers again."

Vampire_by_Irulana.jpg

The guards laughed at Lilly before dancing in front of her as a taunt. They knew that if she even tried to escape their orders were to kill her. The loud sounds of boots against the stone floor were heard as another vampire prince, Lloyd, had come to Lilly. He looked her body up and down before shrugging.

"Well, even though you aren't as cute as Isabel, you will have to do."[/hr]​

Isabel sighed as she looked over at him. She didn't know what to do. She knew that her life was going to change, she felt different with this guy. She paused. She then looked into his eyes. " true, I mean you wouldn't want an angel to be your queen, and... your wife." She looked down. ' I wouldn't blame you, so I would like to change.. I know that I won't have my angelic powers, but i'll have new powers." She also knew that if she didn't change, it might risk her dying, and she felt really bad about her dying, she didn't want to die. She gulped letting a tear fall as she leaned back into the bed. She glanced around thinking. She didn't know what to do. She covered her face. She wiped her tears. She hated thinking this way. She turned over as she sighed. She didn't want to talk to him about this, she knew that she had a high chance of not surviving the birth. She hid her face in the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~

Lilly kept trying to use her magic ignoring the guards, to get out of the chains. She groaned, but then she looked up as she saw someone's feet and legs. She saw it was a vampire prince. She rolled her eyes softly. She looked at her feet where ice formed underneath her. She grinned looking at this, " Oh yeah?" She went to reach her foot out to make the ice travel down to where the boots were and made them be ied to the floor. She grinned." Now how can you move hmm?" She smiled and said, " You won't touch a single inch of my body."

Status
Not open for further replies.