Forneus and Soneillon (UltimaCircuit x Smell_The_Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine returned the look of concern that Isabel had given him, Although he had seemed cruel a bit earlier, it was slightly a mask. He wanted her to become like him so that she would leave the kingdom of angels and stay with him. Isabel spoke, saying that Blaine probably wouldn't want an angel as his wife or queen. That statement was only half true. It was really the fact that she would be threatened because none of the other vampires within the kingdom would have been happy with him having an angel wife. He wanted to say something but he didn't, and watched his future queen cry as she covered her face. What was the emotion he was feeling now. Was it pain or guilt?

Vampire_by_Irulana.jpg

Lloyd simply yawned at Lilly's tactics. Indeed she did freeze him into place, but he wouldn't attempt fighting back. He was different compared to his brother. He ran a hand through his hair before giving out a loud sigh.

"I didn't come to pester you. I hope you know that I am different from Blaine. I came to show you my affection and love. I shall not treat you like trash."[/hr]​

Isabel didn't know what to do. She sighed she kept crying, just these thoughts were horrible. She didn't want to die. She felt like she was becoming attached to him even though he was cruel to her. She didn't know what to do. She held onto the blankets as she let tears flow from her ees, ut she stayed quiet. She gulped nervously. She then glanced around thinking. She gulped nervously. She let tears falling though. She hid her face because she didn't wnat him to see her face. What if she did die?

Lilly rolled her eyes, " Are you sure? " She asked. She shook her head and said. " All of you are the same." She said softly. She looked down letting her hair fall in her face. She didn't know what to do.

leon_by_masterbimo.jpg

Blaine sighed before getting out of the bed. It was difficult for him to console people in a bad mood, and he couldn't even help his future wife out of an issue. His naked body walked to the mirror in front of the couples bed before looking himself up and down. In the reflection he saw Isabel. What could he even do to help her? Wait, why should he even help her? She was supposed to be just a part of his plan but he was slowly forming feelings for her. The vampire prince was walking down the wrong path.

Vampire_by_Irulana.jpg

Lloyd watched her hair go over Lilly's face and his facial expression turned to a smile. He walked over to the bars of the cell before sticking an arm through, using his fingers to push her head up to eye level.

"Don't be sad. You have me now..."[/hr]​

Isabel soon slipped v crying because she drained her tears. She stayed quiet. She ttensed as she felt Him get out of the bed. She slowly sat up unsure what to do. Maybe she can just forever him to stay out and away from her. She slid on her clothes before laying down again. She wiped wjat tears fell and soon she said " I think turning me is better because I won't die if I am turned now.. " she looked down as she sighed. She tilted her head softly.

Lilly moved away as she felt him move to her. She glared at him. " whatever " she hid her face and pushed his hand away

Blaine turned back to his future queen with a surprised expression on his face. She wanted him to change her into a vampire? A grin came upon his face before the future king walked over to his queen. He placed a kiss upon her lips before running a hand through her hair. Blaine then stared into her eyes before coming closer, his breath mingling with hers.

"There are a lot of things that must happen. First, we're going to have to sacrifice the body you have right now. You will lose all purity and become one of my kind... A stake will be shoved into your heart to complete the process. Are you sure you're up to it?"

A laugh came from Lloyd before ordering a guard to open the cell. The soldier obeyed and keyed the lock before pulling the bars back, opening the entrance. He stood to the side before bowing.
"After you..."[/hr]​

Isabel sighed as she looked down at her hands. She now felt like she wasn't good enough for someone. She thought differently before she met him. She blinked her eyes. She noticed him walking towards her. She stood but then she felt a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back. She just stared at him awaiting. She tilted her head and then gulped. She felt how he came even closer , breathing. She gulped and then looked up at him and nodded " I don't want to die... and I would like to stay by your side always.. and be beautiful forever. " She looked over at him. She tilted her head and smiled at him. " Please.. I will feel much better that I will be like you." She said softly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly blinked as she looked over at him. She didn't know what to do. She watched him and shook her head. She stood up feeling a little weak. She then went to slowly walk but she looked at them confused.

He thought that she was already beautiful the way that she looked but all the others within the kingdom of Soneillon would not have it. His hand gently grabbed hers, and the vampire prince entwined their fingers. Blaine then pulled her slowly off the bed and onto her feet before facing the door that lead to the castle gardens. He smiled as he lead the angel princess to a wooden hut within the garden and walked inside with her. An old hag eyed the couple before grinning.

"Ah, lord Blaine. You want a transformation?"

Lloyd kicked the ice princess to the ground before laughing. The other guards joined in too, and it went on for a few moments before he swiped his hand to the side. He then walked over to her and grabbed her hair violently before pulling the girl up to face him.

"Now... you will do as I say..."[/hr]​

Isabel smiled she didn't know what to do. She tilted her head thinking. She then held onto his hand and felt their fingers intertwine with each other. She gulped softly. She tilted her head thinking. She smiled at him and then gulped as she was pulled off of the bed. She blinked holding onto him, She was so scared. It was going to hurt worst because she was an angel. She gulped and saw the old hag. She held onto tightly, She was going to be in so much pain. She glanced over at him.

Lilly blinked and gasped. She then frowned tried to get up. She whimpered in pain and just laid there in defeat. She gasped as her hair was grabbed. She then gulped. Her eyes were starting to feel up with tears. She was so scared.

The hag came out from behind the counter to reveal her short and stout self. Her eyes glanced around the form of the angel princess before tugging at the shirt of the prince. He leaned down to her, putting his ear by her mouth so that he could hear what she was saying. A few mumbles came from the vampire witch before the two laughed, and he gave Isabel a reassuring smile. A tighter grip came from the vampire princess as the couple walked behind the hag. She led the two through the curtains before showing them the table.

"Now woman... please lay here..."

Lloyd licked her cheek before laughing maniacally. He pulled her up to her feet before grabbing her hand. The two then walked down a long corridor before descending stone steps. It was time to torture this girl and get some info about Forneus out of her.

ISabel looked over at them, she gulped. she was nervous she stood there as her heart started to race. She was so scared out of her mind right now. What would she do? She looked around and then walked with the other two. She was so confused right now. She looked up a him and gulped. She didn't know what to do. She tilted her head rubbing her neck. Her white glittery wings fluttered as she barely got off the ground seeing that there was a table. She closed her eyes tightly. She then went to lay down. She looked over at him and sighed. her wings went back into her back leaving a wing tattoo.

~~~~~~~~

Lilly was scared, feeling him lick her cheek. She shook her head and sighed. She was scared. She didn't want to stand. She frowned and went to follow him, but she didn't want to, and she had no choice, ice formed under her feet as she walked. She didn't know what to think about this. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

The old hag then pulled a stake from behind her back before chanting a few words. The wooden rode came down swiftly into the chest of Isabel, going as far as piercing the heart of the angel princess. Blaine slightly winced at the sight, not wanting his future queen to be wounded so badly but it had to be done. As soon as the hag pulled the stake away Blaine pressed his lips to the wound, draining the blood and the innocence of the woman along with it.

Lloyd threw the girl into a wall before grabbing a whip that was on the wall of the torture room. It was adorned with metal spikes that would cut and peel away at flesh. He rose it up, before slapping it against the ground.

"Give me info on your formations. Tell us what it takes to defeat and conquer your nation!"[/hr]​

Isabel was so scared. She looked up and held onto the edges of the table. She shook her head unsure what to do. She tilted her head softly. She frowned as she wanted to scream. She closed her eyes tightly as she felt the pain. She didn't know what to do. She let tears fall feeling this. She tilted her head thinking. She looked up softly and frowned. She didn't know what to do she was trying to stay quiet. She looked up as she felt blaine go to the wound. She held onto him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly tensed. She didn't know what to do. She looked up at him unsure what to do. She glanced up at him and shook her head. She wasn't going to tell him, " Why should I tell you?!"

Blaine pulled his mouth back from her wound as a dark energy swirled around the princess and the table with her. He pulled her arms off of him, trying to give her a reassuring nod. The table levitated in the air for about two feet before spinning around in a circle. His eyes widened as her appearance started to noticeably change. The vampire prince had known about the ritual for quite some time but he had never known that it went along like this.

(Send me a picture or description of your new appearance.)

Lloyd growled before whipping the wall behind the princess, but one spike on the whip came close to her ear. He watched it cut her ear and blood ooze from the wound. The younger prince of Soneillon shook and drooled, his blood lust increasing.​

Isabel was scared. She looked over at him, she was scared. She looked up at him and frowned. She was scared. She watched as the table moved up and twirled. She didn't know what to do. She frowned feeling her pain. She glanced over at him thinking. She felt her heart race as she felt this. She looked up and closed her eyes as she felt this. She leaned back feeling this. She saw how she was changing. Her body form changed but her eyes, and hair changed and her wing color.
like this: but black sparkling wings

285527-bigthumbnail.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly gasped as she felt the pain. She didn't know what to do. She tilted her head as she saw this but then her blood just dripped. Lilly closed her eyes softly. She didn't know what to do. She looked up at him unsure what to do. She looked at him and raised her hand so his hand froze. She glared.

Blaine looked in awe at his new queen that laid before him. His hands ran down her curves as he shuddered in delight. The transformation was finally complete, and so was phase one of his plan. Now all he needed to do was introduce his new spouse to his mother and father. The hag handed the stake that she stabbed the princess with to the vampire prince before smiling. They exchanged secretive words before he turned his eyes back to Isabel. His arms were crossed and a grin adorned his facial features.

"So... how do you like your new look? I think it is splendid..."

Lloyd grunted at his hand that held the whip. It was frozen now and he cursed under his breath before walking over to the wall by Lily. He slammed his hand against the wall, shattering the ice before looking to her once more..

"THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!"[/hr]​

Isabel felt that she was done. She felt her fans poke out slowly. She came off the table before looking into a mirror. She was hypnotizing now. She looked over at the future king of hers. She smiled sweetly. She moved towards him and grinned. She said, " It's great." she said softly. She had long hair now and she had black hair, not blond. She was a bit taller, but she was still shorter than him. She smiled and went to him and kissed his lips softly. She whispered into his ear, her plans later when they were alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly grinned watching him but then she jumped feeling him hit the wall near her. She moved back and frowned. She said, " NO I won't let you know. " She said softly. She shook her head and said, " Besides what would you do?" She asked.

The soon to be lord of vampires grinned at her words before promptly slapping her bottom. His arm then went around her waist before his other hand waved back to the hag behind the two. The stake that she had given him before was now in his pocket. It was time to introduce his new wife to the current king and queen. The two left the hut before arriving at the main entrance of the castle. Two guards nodded at the couple before allowing them to enter the royal hall. Blaine approached the throne before nodding at his parents.

"I show you my new queen..."

Lloyd had enough of her insolence. The whip rose up before coming down. He hope that she wouldn't move so that it would connect with her skin and cut her.​

Isabel smiled as she looked over at him. She goggled abd blushed before she went to go to follow him " oh okay.. " she smiled but then paused " why do you have the stake?" She asked. She looked up at him curiously. She then held onto him but smiled as she went to go into the castle and to where his parents were. She blushed jearing his words. She then glanced over at him. She was Happy. She tilted her head. She said " hello " she blinked softly.

Lilly smiled as she slid through. She tilted her head softly. She was so happy. She looked over at him. She didnt know. She giggled and said " wow just wow " she lightly. She tilted her head thinking

His mother gave a smile to Isabel but she had always been a slave to the queen. Blaine knew that she was always a shell of the loving woman he once knew. The vampire prince's father kept a blank expression on his face before eyeing Isabel up and down. A sigh came from the king before he rested his head upon his hand as if he were very bored.

"I am surprised that my idiot son could even find a woman, let alone someone who used to be an angel. Your wedding ceremony will be tomorrow. Now... out of my sight..."

Blaine gritted his teeth before bowing. It was the only thing that kept him alive for this long. His hand grabbed Isabel's before the two exited the royal hall, heading back to their room. His lips pressed to hears before looking to the side.

"Damn my father.... anyways, let's forget about him... how about we do what you were talking about before, hmm?"

Lloyd was getting more and more aggravated with the ice princess' gestures.

"What is so funny!"
[/hr]​

Isabel bLinked as she saw what was happening. She raised an eyebrow. What was that about? They were nothing like her parents. She sigjed as she looked over at him who seemed mad. She closed her eyes keyring her be dragged. Tomorrow?!?! She closed her eues and s miledm she looked over at him and kissed his lips an went to their room. She nodded.

----

Lilly smiled and sais " im surprised you cant hit me" she shook her head. She was shocked thst he can't and he was a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.