Forgotten

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin sighed. He didn't want to do this. "We met at a park. You were almost thirteen. You were hanging out with friends." He explained. He remember the day like it was yesterday. Gregory had hanging out with friends the first time he had seen the younger man. He had been working. He had leaned on the corner of the building across the street and watched them. "I was...working. I watched you for days. One day you approached me and asked me to join you. You continued to invite me to join you."

Last edited:
((It's visible! Yay! I'll try color it blue as well))
Gregory listened to the explanation the other man giving him, he enjoyed Griffin's voice. It was soothing, and he felt safe when he heard his voice. Thirteen huh? So my last memory was around that time.. he said in his thought. He was looking to his side, watching the scenery that flashed before him through the window, glancing at the driver a few times. "Working? What's your profession?" He like to know more about this man, who at the first glance always entrancing him.

Griffin looked away. How could he admit to his past again? Gregory had always know what he was. He hadn't thought less of him for it. But the memory loss could change that. He hoped not. The younger man wasn't the type to judge. But it wouldn't be easy to learn that his lover was a stripper and prostitute wouldn't be easy on anyone. "Gregory I have done a lot of things that I regret over the years. I hope that my telling you what I did wont change how you think of me. You have help me change a lot of things. But one thing I can't change is my past."

(hurray for the color blue!!)

Gregory cocked his head in confusion. Why would Griffin telling him about his past would change how he saw him? Was his past terrible? Traumatizing? But surely it bad enough to make Griffin thinks twice before telling him. Gregory just smiled gently and patted his lover's hand. "If you're not ready to tell me, it's alright." He looked around, "you know... I'm convinced enough that you're my boyfriend .. so .." he blushed. "May I know how far we have gone in our relationship?"

"You knew it before Gregory. You have always known. Long before I was willing to admit it to you." Griffin said as he pulled into the driveway of a townhouse. "I was a stripper and a prostitute. I quit when we got together. We have been living together for a couple of years. But you have your own room. We have kissed and touched but you didn't want to go the whole way until we were committed." And until he had come back clean. He hadn't wanted to risk given Gregory an STD.

Gregory almost choked on air when learning the past of his fiance. He was alright with stripper, many does it, but prostitute? It was kinda hard, but he tried not to judge the man before him. After all, if he has been with this man for years, then he himself must see a reason behind Griffin's prostitution, and that definitely not lust. Money maybe. He calmed himself down and looked back at Griffin. Better learn now than later. "Okay." He looked around the townhouse and then back to Griffin. "I live here?"

Griffin nodded. "We live here. We have for the last two years." He opened the door to get out. "If you have questions feel free to ask them Gregory. You knew everything about me before the accident. Well. Maybe not everything but almost everything. Let me show you around." He got out of the car and headed to the house. He rattled the keys in his hand because he was nervous. He didnt want to have to tell his lover everything again. Gregory had figured most of it out without him to have to admit anything.

Gregory nodded. He tried to remember as they passed the entrance to the building. Actually, he tried until his head hurts so he stopped. He glanced to his left as Griffin rattled the keys. He has learned how to read people's face a bit when he's twelve so he almost sure that he could do that now. He tilted his head a little so he could get a clear view of Griffin's face. He looks nervous. What's wrong? "Did I go to college?" He asked, tried to distract Griffin from his nervousness.

Griffin nodded. "You were going to college for business. You wanted to take over the family business when your father retired. You were trying to talk me into trying a position in the business." He shook his head at the memory. Gregory had been trying to help him get his GED. He wasnt sure that he was the business person. He was willing to try. "You had one year left. The college has granted you medical leave." He unlocked the door and headed into the living room. The living room was nice. It had thick carpets, a big puffy coach, a rocking chair and a large TV. One wall held a long a large fireplace the other was covered with bookshelves from floor to ceiling with books.

Business? Ah, yes. That was what he remember as the expectation of his family. Gregory looked into the room as Griffin opened it. He was a little surprised by how wide it was. And it only living room! Gregory heard the 'medical leave' and he was glad because he never likes missing his class. Gregory, with some help from his lover, managed to sit him on the rocking chair. He immediately fell nice and sleepy. He looked to the left and saw how much books they owned. "You like to read?" He asked Griffin with a soft smile on his face.

Griffin shook his head. "No most of those are yours. You love to read. You introduce to me to several authors. I read but not as much as you. You used to tell me I just hadn't found the right book yet. Do you want anything?" He asked as he moved away from the chair. He wanted to make Gregory comfortable.

Gregory smiled and grabbed Griffin's collar to pull him down and pecked his cheek in gratitude. Somehow, he always had this urge to kiss Griffin all the time. He felt his body ache as Griffin moved away, sore muscles and headache screaming at him to be handled. He thought sleep was the best way of ending his headache so he looked up at his boyfriend. "Can I sleep on your lap tonight?"

Griffin hesitated. He didn't sleep well. Gregory had known that once. But sleeping in chair should help. He nodded. "Yes. You can sleep in my lap. You might be more comfortable in the bed though. I thought you would like to rest before trying to tackle the stairs. But we can sleep in the chair if your comfortable there. It's completely up to you." He explained. It was up to the younger man where they slept. It made no difference to him where they slept. He would sleep better with Gregory with him.

Gregory smiled, satisfied with the answer his lover gave to him. "Though this chair sounds like a good option, bed sounds more appealing." He chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Hehe, I think I'm too used to the bed rest until I can't go too much before resting on a bed." His feet even still haven't responded to his brain command, he guess he'll be such a useless person for a while.

Griffin nodded. He knew that Gregory would need time to heal. Fortunately they had the time. His lover's family was very supportive of them. "We can sleep in the chair. When you need or want to move to the bed. It will take some time but your already on the road to recovery. Are you hungry? I'm not much of a cook but I can manage a few things. Or we can order in if you would rather." he wanted to take care of the younger man. Gregory had done so much for him. It was nice to be able to do something for the other man.

Gregory smiled at the older man's honesty. He really liked that, it makes him want to just be next to him and listening to him talking all day. " I think I'm in mood for your cooking. Maybe that could remind me of some things." Gregory said as he rocked himself on the rocking chair. His hand reached out and he pulled a book from a shelf that located within his arm-length. The book have silver cover and wasn't too thick. He smiled as he read through pages by pages.

Griffin nodded. He wasn't a great cook but he would do what he could. He went into the kitchen and started preparing something for Gregory to eat. He decided to go simply. He made chicken noddle soup. He cooked store bought noodles while he cutup the chicken. He seasoned it once the noodles were done. Once the soup was complete he fixed a bowl for his boyfriend and arrived it out to the younger man.

Gregory slowly looked up from his reading as a delicious smell his his nostrils. Was his boyfriend was this good in cooking? He thought as he returned back to his book. He looked up again when Griffin gave him the bowl. So this is what have been disturbing his reading since earlier. He'll just eat it up until it can't disturb him anymore. "Thank you," he inhaled the soup. "Smells nice." He took one spoonful and thrust it into his mouth. His eyes widened as he gulped down the soup. "Uh ... hot, hot!" he ranted as his hand moved, trying to cold down his tongue.

Griffin winced. He knew what it was like to burn one's mouth. He rushed into the kitchen to get Gregory something to drink. He pour a glass of milk. He carried the cup out to his boyfriend. He handed the glass to the younger man. "Here you go. You need to slow down. It's hot. I should have warned you but I hadn't thought about it. I'm sorry."

Gregory eagerly gulped down the milk. "Ah.." he sighed, at least his tongue have cooled down now. "Thanks, Griff. And don't apologize, this isn't your fault. It's mine.. it's because I'm too careless of my own safety." He took another gulp of the milk. "Why don't you eat too?" He smiled kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.