Forgotten gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silent, odd girl, glanced around slightly as another boy approached. She turned her piercing silver gaze toward Trevor with a slight glitter. She didn't say anything still standing there, gripping her weapon at her side.

Honestly, she didn't know. She wasn't even sure what he was talking about. His father was Hades? As in, the greek god of the underworld? That was impossible...but then again, considering her powers and the fact a skeleton had held a weapon to her neck minutes before, she wasn't so sure she should be doubting.

jennys steps where slow, as if she was a sloth crossing a battle feld. Jennys leg screamed in pain with ever step she took, finally she was next to her companion. "Are you okay?"

The girl blinks slightly before turning a bit, looking at Jenny who had managed to move to her side. Oops. She hadn't noticed she was awake...

She nodded slightly, staring at her before glancing down to her wounded leg. Although you couldn't see it, she felt rather guilty about it. She should've been more careful.

Luka seeing the other girl joining the group was wounded and looking ill frowns worried "Are you okay? You should sit I wouldnt put anymore pressure on that leg" He gently picks her up with ease carrying her over to a toppled over pillar setting her down on it the wall behind her so she can rest "Whats your name?.....In fact whats everyones name here? Demigod female and male isnt really a good way to address each other I think" His tone is soft and light but theres a seriousness to his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta walks over to the pillar sitting on the floor next to the girl and Luka and rests against it closing her eyes "Scarletta, sorry but this wound is making me a little tired right now" she sighs softly

Status
Not open for further replies.