Forgotten gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her smiling " theres that beautiful natural appearance " he winked at her " what do you need " he said fully turning to her and crossing his arms.

bethanys face cringed at the boys smile, pulling out a letter, she hands it to the boy. "You know what you are boy, so you know there are others like you, in that envelope sits a picture of a boy, kill him and your fathers position in the war will surely advance. His name is luka, If you get to mount Olympus you might catch him." Witt that she walked off, blending into the busy streets.

Luka quickly summons more wind blocking any rubble from touching him he shots multiple slices of wind out toward the harpie determined to hit his target

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta instantly draws her blade jumping into the fray she ducks the harpie's claws her katana starts to fade to black she slices upward cutting the harpie queens leg open

Trevor moved quick, with a jump to the left the queen missed. The queen was hit, blood rushed from her leg, Trevor fled to the steps, knowing he was to weak to fight.
-------
the queen harpy screamed as the blade cut her skin, the queen brings her self to a turn around, diving at the girl, claws struck the girls body, picking her up. Off she flew, flying at the edge of Olympus, thousands of feet in the air. Wind flue towards her, with quickness the harpy queen Dodges most of the wind, but one fatal she made, the wight of the girl, her good have been hit, she was bleeding, her grip on her food was lessen snice the hit, but the queen couldn't land.
----------
jenny just reached the top stair before meeting face to face with another boy, hiting heads Jenny fell to the ground, dizzy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarletta gasps in pain as the claws hit her and shes picked up she struggles to break free quickly slicing her katana down on the harpies arm severing it from her body causing Scarletta to fall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka seeing the female demigod fall summons wind under her making her float midair and quickly flies her to him setting her on the ground, once she lands he falls to his knees panting getting weak from over using his powers

As luka saves the girl a flash of light appears bebind him and a boy stood there catching his own balance and smirking " well looks like i found you..wasnt to hard " he said looking at the picture and then the boy. The boy was looking tired causing grigori to sigh " damnit your not at full strength " shaking his head. He sat on the floor " im grigori son of hermes pleasure to meet you "

The girl should've jumped when another demigod appeared, ramming head first into the girl beside her. In a split second her weapon was drawn once more, the point of the blade pressed under the new boys chin, eyes unwavering and hard, hiding all emotions, if there were any, under them.

Trevor was at blade point, his weapon was beneath his feet, his hand where up in the air, signaling he wasn't a threat. "I didn't hurt her"
--------
The harpy queen screeched as her arm fell to the earth below, With speed so flew from battle, surviving to fight another day.
-------
Jenny was unconscience, due to incredible pain.

Luka looks behind him surprised at another demigod joining "Uh Luka son of Zeus....nice to meet you too, what do you mean not at full strength?" still trying to catch his breath

~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta kneels next to Luka keeping her katana in her hand she looks at him gratefully "thank you, im sorry for making you use so much power on me" she watches Grigori wearily unsure of his intentions her blood red eyes untrusting "Scarletta daughter of Ares....nice to meet you" a few drops of blood drip to the floor from the wounds on her back

The girls expression didn't change or move her blade, not sure if this new person was a threat or not. She'd learned to trust no one. Was this boy like her? And the other girl now unconscious next to her?

She waited for the boy to give her a good reason to trust him enough to lower her blade, eyes unwaveringly staring into his.

" well if im to kill you id want a fair battle, you at full strength could probably beat me but thats the way i like it " he said chuckling " nothing against you but apparently my father needs you dead. " he stood up slowly

Luka stands slightly unsteadily watching Grigori his eyes hard and weary "Why would my death help your father? I have nothing against Hermes or any other god or demigod, I dont wish to fight if its avoidable" he looks at Scarletta smiling softly "No problem I hate to watch anyone die....well monsters not included"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta stands with Luka turning toward Grigori her eyes unwavering from his "Who told you Luka's death would benefit your father? I wont let anyone die here" her voice is determined

" o thank my father, im glad you dont " he started chuckling " some weird shapeshifter told me to kill you for my father but i haven't spoken to my father in some odd years " he walked over slowly to two " what happened to her? "

Jennys eyes fluttered open, With a quick look around she knew this was Olympus, but in ruins. Slowly she stood, then with pain in her leg, she walked towards her companion.

He looked at scarletta a smirk still on his face " who told me? Well that doesnt really matter at the moment, i rather be told why you guys are up here on the mountain? " he said spinning the lesser in his hand.

Scarletta keeps her katana at the ready watching Grigori carefully but her strength starts to fade from blood loss "I came here because of a nagging feeling I couldnt shake" she points to Trevor and Luka "Those 2 were already here along with Stheno and the harpy queen, shes what wounded me" she glances over at the 2 new female demigods "They just showed up"

~~~~~~~~~~

Luka watches in silence the winds dispersing from around him

Trevors eyes showed no fear, instead they showed emptiness, sorrow. "If you wish to kill me do it now, the undead dislike their manatee being threaten." The acent battle axe sat behide the girls neck, The skeleton ready to strike.

The girls eyes moved slightly to the side, sensing the skeletons and the axe at her neck before glancing back at the young man before her. She narrows her eyes a bit, as if saying she wouldn't be afraid to do it again if necessary, and slowly lowers the weapon. She wasn't stupid enough to keep it at his neck with a merciless skeleton keeping its blade at the back of her own neck.

She did want to live after all.

Scarletta breathes slightly heavy a small pool of blood on the floor where shes standing as she watches the other demigods in silence wondering what was going on

~~~~~~~~~~

Luka walks up to the other demigods not noticing Scarletta "Well this is confusing...and strange, this many demigods in one place im sure isnt coincidence. Im not an enemy of anyone here so silent girl with big pointy sharp thing please dont stab me" his tone is teasing trying to lighten the mood some

Trevors smile Turns to a grin with the girls withdraw, "Thats what i thought" Trevor examines the room, many demigods have found Olympus, but why did all of them find it at the same time? Trevors mind rained with qustions, but barly any answers. "My father is hades, whos is yours?" Trevor looked at the girl, his one eye showing lack of colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.