Forgotten gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luka Velken I would shake your hand but....well this isnt the best time, you?" Luka frowns looking around the room at the blood and ruins "The gods are mortal? How? Im from all over" he summons the winds again sending them around the demigod beside him helping him stand making him lighter on his feet

~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta gets to the top and stops to catch her breath seeing 2 other demigods and Stheno she looks surprised drawing her katana from its scabbard

"I dare say more I might die, big plans are in the making." Sthenos eyes fall onto the new demigod. "Holster your weapon or be striked down."
--------
With a wave of trevors hand skeletons walked among the living, four stood tall with their weapons, one with a acent greek bow and arrows, the other had a acent battle axe. Trevors voice was loud, "Their stands more of us, then you."

Walking in the alleyways he had his hood up and was whistling a tune which rang in his head. He could feel something watchinh him something unusual as he neglects stares. Turning around his eyes seeming to hum goldishly

The white haired girl didn't have any make up on, skin pale and eyes vibrant against it. She was a natural beauty, and preferred not to put anything on her skin that way. Her white hair shimmered lightly and she stared at the other girl who requested to tag along. She was silent before holding her hand out quietly toward her in a silent agreement.

Her heels clicked loudly against the cold winter ground, she wore a large red coat, black fur on the hood, and dark blue jeans. Her voice was sweet when she spoke to the demigod, "Hey" Bethany flashed a devilish smile, showing her perfect teeth.

Jenny smiled in delight, "Thank you, but may I ask you something" Sadness filled her eyes, "Are you mute?"

Luka looks from the female demigod to the male confused "jeeze theres more here? and here I thought I was special" his voice is light trying to ease some of the tension the winds to swirling around Luka and the male demigod. Luka jumps slightly startled "Wow skelly guys nice"

~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta frowns eyeing Stheno wearily then glances at the other 2 "What do you 2 say stand down or fight?" she looks impressed as the one guy summons skeltons keeping her katana out in a defensive position

The girl stared at her emotionlessly before moving forward, putting an arm around her to support her, starting to walk, pulling her carefully along with her. She didn't give her a reply, via notebook or expressions.

"Stand down, We must find out what happen to Olympus. What happen to the gods? Olympians aren't mortal." Trevor stood with his sword drawn, ready for a fight if necessary.

-----------
Stheno snakes hissed with every word she spoke, "War, A battle between gods, but one small fact where over looked, they where forgotten gods, with no worshipers their shines fell, their immortality crashed, death was at the door." With a grin Stheno continued, "Demigods died, camps fell, monsters fed. Zeus waged war agaisnt the mortals, in hope of returning his inmortality, Gods where force to pick sides, with many dead the few gods fled to the mortal world, the prophecy lost." stheno smiled as so spoke her final words "But i know it, and what will you give?"
-------
Jenny hated the walk, it put intense pain on her leg, even with the support. With another mile to go Jenny lightly spoke "Can I rest?" Her smile was gone, her eyes where filled with pain, and tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl slowly stopped as her new companion requested to rest. She looked a her slightly before moving her over to a boulder next to the road, letting her sit down without a word.

Luka follows the male demigods lead and keeps the winds just around the 2 curious about the newcomer "What would you want from a bunch of demigods?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarletta nods sheathing her katana but keeps her hands near it ready to draw at a moments notice "Which gods still live?"

Looking at Bethany he sighed turning his back to her and continued walking. She didnt look trust worthy so he kept the lesser wand in his hand keeping it ready for use. " what do you want lady? "

Sthenos grin faded, "Sadly most of the powerful ones still live, but soon even they will fall." Stheno claws shined in the sunset light, the demigods have be hald off long enough. "Tell me demigods, can you fight?" With a glace towards the celling, revealed the queen harpry. small in size, the beast through its self agaisnt the floor beneath it, landing on its legs, ready to fight. With quickness sethno fled in hopes of the demigods deaths.

-----------
Trevors eyes filled in rubble, blinding him, struggling to see out of his only available eye, trevor Command the dead to fight.

--------
The harpy queen quickly took out two skeletons, ribing their hands from their body. The renaming bone crumbled, into dust. With her eyes set on trevor she flue towards him, avoiding arrows.
-----------

"My leg is never going to heal right!" Sobed Jenny, she was in intense pain and fearful of not walking right again. Jennys fit quickly ended, she had to walk, standing she waved onwards and limped forwards.

-----------
Bethanys eyes fell to the boys hand, "What's in there" Her voice still sweet, but deadly. Stepping in fornt of the boy so he would stop. "Dont you think im pretty?" She was fully viable now, she wore fur boots, her eyes green, make up covers her face, but in a perfect pattern. long eye lashes lated above her perfect green eyes, black eye liner covers her eyes, blush lies on her cheek, she was tan, way to tan for winter.

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
The silent girl watched emotionlessly as the other girl sobbed about her leg. She runs up alongside her once more and points to the ground, wanting her to lay down.

When she was younger, she'd been forced to attend a class about emergency situations. She wasn't sure she remembered it all though. But she could try.

Jenny noticed the girls point, "I'll be fine, we need to get to the top, I can feel zeuses anger, soon it wont be safe." Onwards jenny went, she had to get out of his doman, or soon she would die.

The girl paused before glancing up toward the sky, slight confusion flickering through her eyes.

Zeus? The greek god? What was this girl talking about? Did she know what they were? But she decided to shrug it off for now and hurry forward again giving her support as she walked.

With support jennys pain was bearable, "Do you know what you are?, If not you will today." Jenny stoped at the 1st golden step. then slowly, walked up to mount Olympus.

The girl glanced at her as they walked up the steps. What she was? She looked up toward the top, their destination, once more, staring. Somehow she managed not to miss a step or fall, still supporting the new companion. She'd always known she was different but this girl made her sound like she wasn't human. Sure, it was logical. She could summon lightning from the sky, control the winds to a certain degree and even communicate with a variety of animals. But something in her had always hoped, despite the unlikeliness of it to be true, that she was just some sort of freak human. And this girl...made it sound like she wasn't human period.

He still did not look at her " no i dont think you're pretty, now if you would get out of my way you can go find another man who is idiotic not to see past your facade " he moved swiftly around her. He was teasing and pulling at her string making him smirk almost. His father had taught him well.

Bethanys face turned red, "WELL." Her new appearance looked horrible, she was pale, fangs and a bronze leg. Her goat feet clicked as she walked closer to the boy, "I need a favor of the son of hermes"

Status
Not open for further replies.