Forgive Me Father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

And; murder.
Ahh I was avoiding using that one, since everyone is a murderer, or suspected murderer. Maybe pick another? >< Sorry to be awkward, haha.

Also, starting up the IC Soon! 8D

Haha, not a problem. Are you looking for "crimes" as dictated by the law, or philosophical "crimes" relating to the sin? I just noticed that one character is noted for "Neglect", so I figured the latter might be viable too?

If that's the case, you may go with "Indifference", I suppose. If it's judicial crimes it's harder, since murder is the most serious crime he's committed. Bit weird to have the second or third worst thing he's done as the main crime. I don't have a good suggestion there.

Haha, not a problem. Are you looking for "crimes" as dictated by the law, or philosophical "crimes" relating to the sin? I just noticed that one character is noted for "Neglect", so I figured the latter might be viable too?

If that's the case, you may go with "Indifference", I suppose. If it's judicial crimes it's harder, since murder is the most serious crime he's committed. Bit weird to have the second or third worst thing he's done as the main crime. I don't have a good suggestion there.
Indifference would work fine!

Great! Just noticed my character is the only straight one. The more you know.

Ikr, I think we have the entire range of sexualitys in this RP.

Eat your heart out Carson. Wait 'til you meet and/or see Lionel.
Your dudterus/duderous whatever you spell it--will explode. Or brovaries.
Just kidding.
Possibly xD

Oh man do we get to start now?! :D
Yup! I hope you all don't mind gory shit because, well, Alexander is a gory little shit 8)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/forgive-me-father.115576/

IC Is up!!

A couple of notes & Rules:

- Write at least 3 Paragraphs, more is usual for intro posts and stuff!
- The church is where they should end up sooner or later to meet!
- Decor and images etc are welcomed but totally optional.
- Its gory, but I'm sure everyone is cool with that!
- Have fun! And post whenever you like, but give people time to get posts in!

Woo! Get goin!

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Since Kim has sadly left us, Greed is open to anybody would maybe want a second character. If not, I would be happy to play them.

Juuuuust poking this to see if anyone wants Greed!! I'd be cool playing Greed, if nobody else wants!

Last edited:
Im playing pride. Ive already posted.
O_O SHIT, I meant Greed /facepalms/
I get those two mixed up, my apologies ><

So, Tomorrow I'll probably make Greed! 8)

Okay! Just a quick question before I get deeper into this Rp. I understand fully that it is dark, and gory, and supposed to be the worst of the worst. That is fine. I saw that Lust has raped in his bio, I figured it wouldn't be a problem because I dont mind mention of these things. That being said can I be assured my character will not get raped or sexually assaulted within this rp? I dont mind mention of it unless it's graphic typically, but I can't handle some things. Reading his past/present made me uncomfortable about my safety in this subject.

If it's a problem, I will have to give my position to another person, I hope you understand.

What? No one is gonna be raped here. This is a group role-play--I don't play like that. In fact, never. I role-play just as well and civilized, so i assure you nothing is going to happen.
I don't do libertine things in group role-plays to be honest--Only 1x1s in the liberteen section (where i am also assigned).
Either way I would never brutally interact with another character no matter how gritty the group role-play is. I don't think anyone would unless its a role-play involving killing and death amongst characters (IE something like hunger games-ish). So rest assured! I'm honestly a bit surprised you would think someone would brutally interact with another user's character like that in general. I have never seen such a case.

Adding on ; Didn't want to edit the 1st post cause i didn't want you to feel suspicious/cautious of changing a thing or detail: I completely understand, and like said please be assured that i WILL NOT do anything to any other user's characters that is vile (thats the only word i can think of, sorry). I will alter my writing in future posts however i ask of you kindly to please guide me in some way too (i've never been in this type of situation before so your opinion actually means a lot to me for the future too!). To be fair, I honestly did see this coming though (I seeked approval about my post first before officially putting it in IC :)!). But now i feel conflicted cause since I would like to have yours and others guidance a bit (like what not to type), My problem is the only thing Lionel will do would be flirting with others but since you are uncomfortable with me the first time ; I'm taking this under caution and I am very very cautious about having him flirting with other characters in general. Please don't take it as just because he is lust, he will be very very vile and uncomfortable in the worse way possible (thats not even my intention at all! >_<). I'm talking in terms of he will playfully flirt, not aggressively (?) flirt in detail if thats understandable.

I'm basically asking:
1. Is it fine if Lionel can flirt with other characters?
2. Would you be okay when he does?
3. How would you personally describe 'flirting' so that I can remember and incorporate it into my writing in order for you to feel safe and comfortable.

I don't want you to feel uncomfortable because of me! Especially throughout the whole role-play. So i'm taking caution right now and trying my best to act on it, But like said I will also seek guidance/word from others and you more importantly. I don't mean to be mean or a jerk--Just seeking help from all of you. But your opinion to me matters most so that I can keep you assured and so that you don't feel uncomfortable around my writing. I'm a pretty cooperative writer, so I don't mind changing and adjusting my writing really. To be honest this situation is making me nervous too! Like said, This is the first time i've been in a situation like this so i'm fretting terribly and trying to act on it ASAP!

Reactions: Red Rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.