Forgive Me Father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, If Im not wrong when writing this rp he said that character death may be a thing and basically not to be a baby about it because of the dark theme we have going on here, and because you can kill other characters, I assume in brutal and grotesque ways, I thought maybe assault, and sexual assault would also be on the table. I just wanted to make sure that it was off the table, if only for my character.
I wouldn't feel any harm if your character was flirting, seducing, or even somewhat forceful about it. I dont mind consensual sex at all. It's your character, it's lust. But, being a sexual deviant who's piggish and annoying is one thing, sexual assault is another. The line is where my character says 'No' and then your character gropes my character anyway, or forces my character down, ect. Even unwanted touching (say you caress wrath's legs, butt, whatever, and she turns around and slaps you or whatever) is harassment, until they tell you not to do it again and you do it anyway.
The past is the past, and to be frank if you want a gritty story and you and another person get together and decide it would progress the story in some way to use his past sin with their character, it's completely fine.
I, on the other hand, am very weak to the subject. I live through my characters. I can understand pain, and torture, and death. It's just one thing I can't stomach.

Hello friends!

@Kitty , If you're against that, then its totally fine! This RP was mainly about the gory and gritty pasts which bring them to the dark present. The present is much more about psychological torture, not downright fight-to-the-death sort of thing. So, Character Death is a possibility, but it certainly isn't inevitable.

So Pride isn't gonna get horrifically raped, tortured or murdered!^^

In other words, the IC is going smoothly, I must get up a character for Greed soon! *u*

Reactions: Kitty
I added Greed! I'll write up a post for him now c:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nice, I'll have my post up tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: King
Crap, forgot to post yesterday, but now it's up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.