Forgive Me Father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay awesome, thank you!

Reactions: King
tumblr_mbkrijkwFh1qh05hb.gif

Mark N. Bellerose27 Years OldPansexualModel

S i n & C r i m e } Envy : Charged for, the murder of several citizens, raping your significant other, drug usage, and the mutilation of twenty models.
E s c a p e J u s t i c e } Paid off his bail alongside a powerful lawyer he keeps around.

A p p e a r a n c e } 5'11" Ft standing, mostly due to his long legs. His body is well-built, noticeable muscles, a hardened stomach and arms from years of lifting and training. His skin tone is a beige skin color that often fluctuates during the season; during the summer his body has a sun-kissed skin tone and in the winter it's a flawless ivory. Mark has brunette hair color that is usually styled to perfection, his bangs are pushed back to keep away from his almond shaped eyes. His eyes are framed with long thin lashes, bright brown orbs that appear gold in the sunlight.

P e r s o n a l i t y } Beauty, it is all he ever wanted, ever since he was a child. The beautiful boy grew up to become a vindictive, jealous, envious, and superficial man. He is the type of person who expected perfection, his body is one of the many things he wants perfect. The years of cosmetics, training, and sacrifices he made was the product of a beautiful boy. There are days when he would refuse to eat to reach perfection. Surrounded by other beautiful people, Mark becomes anxious, nervous and intimidated by those around him. He would put them down, oppress them to the point where their confidence fled from their body. The cruelty from Mark had them leave the company and sometimes never model again. There are times where a model would withstand his verbal abuse and would receive physical abuse. The enticing words, sweet loving compliments, charming smile, the manipulative man would lead them somewhere secluded and take a razor blade -- ruin that once beautiful face. Mark is a very cunning man, but he certainly has his moments where he is the fool. With a pretty face like his, he had a beautiful girlfriend. Long legs, short-shorts, and platinum blonde hair that fell past her waist. Sadly, his jealousy got the best of him and had him force her onto him.

O t h e r } He owns a razor blade that is always inside his pocket.

"I just wanted to be perfect..."

Reactions: Red Rabbit
tumblr_mbkrijkwFh1qh05hb.gif

Mark N. Bellerose27 Years OldPansexualModel

S i n & C r i m e } Envy : Charged for, the murder of several citizens, raping your significant other, drug usage, and the mutilation of twenty models.
E s c a p e J u s t i c e } Paid off his bail alongside a powerful lawyer he keeps around.

A p p e a r a n c e } 5'11" Ft standing, mostly due to his long legs. His body is well-built, noticeable muscles, a hardened stomach and arms from years of lifting and training. His skin tone is a beige skin color that often fluctuates during the season; during the summer his body has a sun-kissed skin tone and in the winter it's a flawless ivory. Mark has brunette hair color that is usually styled to perfection, his bangs are pushed back to keep away from his almond shaped eyes. His eyes are framed with long thin lashes, bright brown orbs that appear gold in the sunlight.

P e r s o n a l i t y } Beauty, it is all he ever wanted, ever since he was a child. The beautiful boy grew up to become a vindictive, jealous, envious, and superficial man. He is the type of person who expected perfection, his body is one of the many things he wants perfect. The years of cosmetics, training, and sacrifices he made was the product of a beautiful boy. There are days when he would refuse to eat to reach perfection. Surrounded by other beautiful people, Mark becomes anxious, nervous and intimidated by those around him. He would put them down, oppress them to the point where their confidence fled from their body. The cruelty from Mark had them leave the company and sometimes never model again. There are times where a model would withstand his verbal abuse and would receive physical abuse. The enticing words, sweet loving compliments, charming smile, the manipulative man would lead them somewhere secluded and take a razor blade -- ruin that once beautiful face. Mark is a very cunning man, but he certainly has his moments where he is the fool. With a pretty face like his, he had a beautiful girlfriend. Long legs, short-shorts, and platinum blonde hair that fell past her waist. Sadly, his jealousy got the best of him and had him force her onto him.

O t h e r } He owns a razor blade that is always inside his pocket.

"I just wanted to be perfect..."
Damn, accepted!

Just looking for a Sloth now c:

So @N/A is gonna do Sloth and Lust, and now we have a full house:P

When both are done, then I can work on IC :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
NO LONGER DOING SLOTH
constantinesmokeslucifer_zps148b7326.gif

" S L O T H
WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Might wanna update that opening post and mention that Sloth is filled. Just spent quite some time reading the first page thinking a spot was left. :bsmile:

Might wanna update that opening post and mention that Sloth is filled. Just spent quite some time reading the first page thinking a spot was left. :bsmile:
I'm sorry about that! But bruh, N/A is open to offering Sloth if you're interested! ^^

Fair enough, I will write up a character for Sloth, then!

• Love
Reactions: King
dfa3dd358bac9b77d2b2c4c2cb1f678d.png

NAME: Carson Espenson.
SEXUALITY: Straight, but cold to the point of coming across as asexual. Incapable of developing feelings for individuals of either gender.
APPEARANCE: Carson, while strong, is an unfit, slightly pot-bellied man with balding hair. He cares little for personal hygiene and generally appears accordingly. Quite a few scars don his body, and tells of a very physical life. Even so, the trait others are likely to notice first is his size; at 6"4 and 240 pounds, Carson dwarfs most.

SIN: Sloth.
CRIME: Murder, rape, assault, robbery, theft, burglary and others, typically as a result of apathy and indifference.
HOW DID THEY ESCAPE JUSTICE: Carson's homelessness and perpetual movement throughout the US has allowed him to escape authorities thus far, and he rarely enters densely populated areas. The lack of a modus operandi or other similarities coupled with the different locations has led to authorities failing to link the events, believing Carson's crimes have been committed by different people.

HISTORY: Carson has lived a broken life, being on the receiving end of violence and misfortune just as much as he's been the one handing it out. His father was a rapist, his mother, June, his victim. A stout catholic, June had Carson regardless, but he was nothing but the terrifying image of his father in June's eyes. The mental, physical and sexual abuse Carson suffered from his mother as well as his step father left deep scars, and might be what created the empy shell that is todays Carson Espenson. Alternatively, maybe his mother was right all along.

The "family" lived in various trailer parks, shacks and abandoned buildings as Carson grew up, before his parents left him for dead in a ditch when he was twelve or thirteen after a particularly nasty abuse. Fortunately for Carson, someone found him and took him to the hospital, he was later told by a hospital nurse as he regained his senses.

After being nursed back to health, Carson spent a few turbulent years in a couple of foster families before running away at 16. Ever since then, he's been on the road, and God knows he's done anything but lived in peace and harmony.

PERSONALITY: Utterly indifferent to mankind and life in general, Carson is a man on autopilot. He does whatever he feels like - which is usually nothing - and cares naught of the consequences for him or others. Carson has hobbies, like drinking, watching football and driving, but none of them truly matters. Indeed, nothing does. He's capable of being nice, cruel, funny and humorless, yet none of the traits belong to the man. The more you get to know Carson, the less you find out, and the more you delve inside his mind, the less you'll find.

OTHER:
+
Has one hell of an alcohol tolerance
+ Capable of being in different temporary emotional states and feeling different emotions, yet never strongly, and lacking a pattern.
+ Have held down jobs for a month or two at the most, nearly always as a laborer on building sites or as a bouncer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rabbit
dfa3dd358bac9b77d2b2c4c2cb1f678d.png

NAME: Carson Espenson.
SEXUALITY: Straight, but cold to the point of coming across as asexual. Incapable of developing feelings for individuals of either gender.
APPEARANCE: Carson, while strong, is an unfit, slightly pot-bellied man with balding hair. He cares little for personal hygiene and generally appears accordingly. Quite a few scars don his body, and tells of a very physical life. Even so, the trait others are likely to notice first is his size; at 6"4 and 240 pounds, Carson dwarfs most.

SIN: Sloth.
CRIME: Murder, rape, assault, robbery, theft, burglary and others, typically as a result of apathy and indifference.
How did they escape Justice: Carson's homelessness and perpetual movement throughout the US has allowed him to escape authorities thus far, and he rarely enters densely populated areas. The lack of a modus operandi or other similarities coupled with the different locations has led to authorities failing to link the events, believing Carson's crimes have been committed by different people.

HISTORY: Carson has lived a broken life, being on the receiving end of violence and misfortune just as much as he's been the one handing it out. His father was a rapist, his mother, June, his victim. A stout catholic, June had Carson regardless, but he was nothing but the terrifying image of his father in June's eyes. The mental, physical and sexual abuse Carson suffered from his mother as well as his step father left deep scars, and might be what created the empy shell that is todays Carson Espenson. Alternatively, maybe his mother was right all along.

The "family" lived in various trailer parks, shacks and abandoned buildings as Carson grew up, before his parents left him for dead in a ditch when he was twelve or thirteen after a particularly nasty abuse. Fortunately for Carson, someone found him and took him to the hospital, he was later told by a hospital nurse as he regained his senses.

After being nursed back to health, Carson spent a few turbulent years in a couple of foster families before running away at 16. Ever since then, he's been on the road, and God knows he's done anything but lived in peace and harmony.

PERSONALITY: Utterly indifferent to mankind and life in general, Carson is a man on autopilot. He does whatever he feels like - which is usually nothing - and cares naught of the consequences for him or others. Carson has hobbies, like drinking, watching football and driving, but none of them truly matters. Indeed, nothing does. He's capable of being nice, cruel, funny and humorless, yet none of the traits belong to the man. The more you get to know Carson, the less you find out, and the more you delve inside his mind, the less you'll find.

OTHER:
+
Has one hell of an alcohol tolerance
+ Capable of being in different temporary emotional states and feeling different emotions, yet never strongly, and lacking a pattern.
+ Have held down jobs for a month or two at the most, nearly always as a laborer on building sites or as a bouncer.
I love him! However, could you make his crimes more linked to his sin? Just so then it's like he's being punished for that sin! Or possibly, make one crime more potent than the rest? So, he's being punished for that slothful crime, if I'm making sense.

Well, all his crimes are merely actions he has committed at various points in his life directly and indirectly due to his emotional and social apathy. He doesn't care at all about other people (or himself, really), and that inevitably causes him to, putting it mildly, mess stuff up. For example, if he needs money (which he often does) for food, alcohol or whatever, he'll simply find something or someone to take it from. If he meets resistance, he'll kill it. This is his "motivation" for nearly all crimes he committs - not greed, revenge, anger or because he enjoys it, but because he doesn't care and hurting someone is, to him, no different than swatting a fly. Hence his punishment for "Sloth".

Now, if there's some other aspect of Sloth you wanted his crime & punishment to be centered on, like laziness, let me now.

Well, all his crimes are merely actions he has committed at various points in his life directly and indirectly due to his emotional and social apathy. He doesn't care at all about other people (or himself, really), and that inevitably causes him to, putting it mildly, mess stuff up. For example, if he needs money (which he often does) for food, alcohol or whatever, he'll simply find something or someone to take it from. If he meets resistance, he'll kill it. This is his "motivation" for nearly all crimes he committs - not greed, revenge, anger or because he enjoys it, but because he doesn't care and hurting someone is, to him, no different than swatting a fly. Hence his punishment for "Sloth".

Now, if there's some other aspect of Sloth you wanted his crime & punishment to be centered on, like laziness, let me now.

Okay, I understand better now!
He's accepted!

Since his crimes are a little more spread, which do you think is his 'biggest crime?' I've gotta get the right one to put against his name on the first post:3

Thanks!

And; murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.