Forest of the Dreaming

Crystal's large mismatched irises followed the man's retreating figure, slowly craning her neck as she do so. Her light pink lips were of a thin line, thinking to herself as her sensitive ears heard a loud crash. I shouldn't go there she thought to herself but a pang of worry tugged her heart What if that man got hurt? her conscience asked. She cannot bear the burden of watching someone die, but she cannot let the man know who she really is "Well, not yet I suppose." she muttered to herself. Her curiosity and conscience got the best of her, silently flying down the tall tree, making sure that no one will see her.

Feeling the soft green grass tickling her feet, she slowly reached out her wings, watching as her snow white feathers fade and turn into toned and slender arms. With the sky ablaze by a bright, luminous, flaming sun, her pale skin acquired a luminous glow, like diamonds shining as she walk out of the bushes and into the glen. She then pulled out a veil in her white satin dress pocket and draped it over her face, covering her gold and blue eyes.

Slowly making her way to the man, she can see a golden egg cracking and a creature emerged from it, surrounded by tiny shards of shells. Her heart fluttered at the sight "Oh my." she said out loud, her voice coming out soft yet surprised. "It looks like you'll be its father." she said turning her angelic face to the man beside her, a soft giggle escaping her lips. "Do you have any idea what that is?" she asked while pointing at the creature, its paper like wings fluttering as a gush of wind passed them.

Last edited:
"How delightful," the prince cooed, kneeling forward on one knee and extending a finger to the creature slowly. "We have more in common then you know, friend, if you really came from the sky." Illoran whispered to the crane softly, a pained look crossing his face for a moment before it evaporated as quickly as it had appeared. A warm, welcoming smile took its place. "But that will be our secret, mm?"

Illoran cocked his head to the side and regarded the golden bird with affection. It looked so delicate, in a way. He would be sure no harm would come to it. "I wonder what it is you eat?" he mused to himself, unaware of the other mysterious bird-creature in the area.

"oh my!" came a voice. Illoran glanced up to be dazzled by bright white. He blinked a few times, looked down and up, and was startled to realize it was a woman.

The prince was quick to recover his composure, although he wondered how much the lady had heard. She was strikingly beautiful, like a jewel, but in his many long years Illoran had come to know that beauty was no messenger of true intent. Some of the lady fox spirits had made that clear to him long ago.

It was her words that disabled him. "You think so?" he replied to her next statement, looking into the bird's tiny eyes. He had tenderness for this creature, a sense of being kindred to it. If the bird would let him, he'd run a gentle finger down its back. "I really have no clue as to what sort of bird it is, but I shall care for it like I was a protective mother duck." he chuckled softly.

"Do you know anything about birds, my dear? I am unsure of how to care for such a divine creature." he purred, looking at her with sharp, seeking eyes. There was something about this woman he couldn't quite understand...

She giggled even more after hearing him say he'll be a protective mother duck. "Well, I can hardly believe that you'll be a protective mother duck" she said after calming down from giggling "You're too handsome to take care of this creature, I'm sure other ducks will take you away from it." she continued while giving him a playful yet mischievous smile.

"As for knowing birds, I would say I only have limited knowledge about them" she stated, her voice coming out a little strained and tears started to threaten her eyes. "But I can assure you that I could help you out take care of it." she finished while mentally thanking the Gods for having a veil around her eyes. "So, what are you planning to do with it, Mother goose?" she asked while laughing.

"My pleasure, I'm just simply doing my job" She lost her title of paladin but she still considered it her job. It was not like they would know.. The tail upon the males body captured her attention. "Daemon I suppose?" Johanna slid her blade back "I used to work with some in the past, sadly they got banished from my homeland a while ago." The king she used to work for was a greedy man. Looking for payment after taking in lost creatures all over the world. The Daemon's had refused to pay so were send back over the border. "I don't suppose any of you know what date it might be?"

Leone remained quiet as the human spoke of his species. A tinge of sadness could be seen in his eyes. So the rest of his kind had seen the cruelty of humans as well. At least they still had their wings, hopefully. "No... I've lost track of the days down here." He answered her question quietly. He was all too aware of the time he passed in the dark cave. His last memory of the outside world was a forest engulfed in flames, and he suspected that he would not be seeing a charred landscape when he ventured out of the cave. He stepped around the human, needing to get out of this place. His tail twitched anxiously as he was uncertain of the world he would be met with.

Making her way slowly through the path of wise faces, the woman turned around as she witness something unfamiliar happen. Something celestial had landed, and caused a large light to which she merely furrowed her brows. Then the gargoyle which rested above had become flesh rather than stone and turned around. The gargoyle held a cheshire grin, cocked his head to the side and curled his tail over his being. His wings opened and he eerily cackled."Aren't you going to.. check it out bunny?" The gargoyle tempted foolishly. Atalanta's gaze averted to the Gargoyle, and she scoffed."I see no reason to." responded the woman. Then the faces against the walls moved, each of the wise faces chattering all at once.
"Oh! Dear Atalanta--Please check it out!"
"He/she will surely want you too!"
"You were once <name> familiar, and still are. Surely Eloa has passed down her god-like powers?"
"Indeed!"

"I will certainly not." Atalanta sternly said.

"Atalanta, as guardian of the mystical part of the forest and once and always a familiar of the god/goddess, <name> you do not have a choice."
"Master, abandoned me. Which makes me no longer a familiar. All my years I've stayed here, and took notes. Notes of beings and child of man's wishes whenever they prayed. I am doing my job perfectly--"
"Up until now." The gargoyle pointed out."Surely he/she will come back--or a new man or woman she has passed her powers down too."
"Ah--foolish gargoyle. But remember, i am a familiar when a contract has been made. A kiss between me and a god."
"That is absurd!You dare run rampant again?!"
"Master is gone. And there is no way she would give her powers to another in order to keep me in check."
"You are being a dimwit."
"I am going."

concluded Atalanta. She then began to head off, much to the spirits dismay. Instead of going back to the shrine and ruins, she went to the darker part of the forest."I'm going to celebrate my freedom."she said. The beings seemed to wanna stop her, but stay silent and scowled. A disgraceful familiar she became."What about the shrine and ruins?" the gargoyle asked before becoming stone."The wisps will protect it." she retorted coldly. It was only then that Atalanta went off to a brothel.

~ ~ ~
Technically speaking, Atalanta was in the 'red light district' of the forest. Where there was partying and pity beings which lived here. Mostly beings like urges and such. Though pity, they weren't bad or dark as they seem to be. The woman merely rested in a room with both men and women. No adultery was committed, she merely just sat over cushions and pillows as she drank something alcoholic in peace. This... was 'celebration'. Although one would think the Viera would wild out, she was more classier now rather than her rampant old self from five hundred years ago or so.

However back at the shrine the wisps were more worried. A foo-dog child sat outside the shrine quietly and sighed."This cant be good.." He uttered standing up. Seems like now the pup would have to work harder than usual unfortunately and he walked inside the shrine.
okamiden_sketch_dump_by_kaze_hime-d33bb37-Kopie4.jpg

Cordelia felt a dark presence when the sound of shackles falling reached her ears earlier, but she decided to ignore it. She walked so lightly, as if flying, over to look at the newly hatched bird, which was beautiful. She stood, and just to admire the world, she did a 360 turn. Then did a double take. Was that a... dog-kid?

Nexx watched as the woman came in and freed the chained man. She seemed very nice and he liked her. He came over and tapped her shoulder, baring a grin of yellowed teeth like broken glass. "I don't know the date miss, I have been in a room for a long time. Do you know where we are?"

Elsewhere... Trouble was brewing.

@DANAsaur @Lacuna

[spoili]
30df60n.png
[/spoili]
At the shrine, another foo-pup appeared frantically."Wah!" She said, finding her twin brother."Hey! Wheres Atalanta!? Without her--Who knows what can happen!?" the sister fretted, as her brother swept the wooden floors in silence."I-I don't know! The wisps just came in on the news! Without her, this shrine can barely function... Well it can--But who knows what could happen without bun-bun! This has never happened before. Maybe nothing will happen." Assured the brother with a nod as he furrowed his eyes closed and crossed his arms."Hello! We could be attacked by who knows what!" The little girl placed her hands and began shaking her brother. In the first place--One wouldn't even think he was of foo-dog descent despite his appearance. Her ears folded down with concern, and tail drooped between her legs."Gee, you're over reacting." uttered the boy, lying. Clearly he was the one who was over reacting. The two didn't have names. Sure, the god that had picked up Atalanta, picked them up as well -and before Atalanta-, but he/she failed to give them a name. So they've waited patiently and didn't seem to mind being nameless. Because no one brought it up surprisingly.

"Please! Can we try finding bun-bun?" begged the sister. She was more scared than her brother, and he shuddered."Okkkk... I give up. Lets hurry!" he sighed before the two turned into their foo dog forms, a white lion-dog -well pup seeing as they were young- with red and black markings. They were quick on their feet and didn't stop running. It took a slight while in their opinion to get out of the sacred part of the forest, and the pups jumped out bushes looking around. Then, the sister pipped up ahead of her brother, who suddenly hesitated.

"Well? C'mon you idiot!" she said.
But he shook his head, and whimpered. Sure the brother seemed tough and mightier than his sister, but in actuality he was the meek one. And on the other hand, seemingly innocent--The sister was more courageous than he."What are you waiting for?" She echoed, jumping around playfully out of encouragement before barking and taking a step ahead."Lets go!"

But the brother was more wary. Unlike his sister--He was more used to staying back at the shrine and never crossing the line between the sacred forest and forest. Immediately his legs shook, he crouched his head down, ears folding back and tail between his legs."I..I can't." He responded."What? C'monnn! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" She said running in a circle. But the brother whimpered again."We can't! What about the bears!? And wolves! This is our first time outside the sacred forest!"
"So? I'll just scare them away!" she yelled.
"But something happened over there..." the brother squeaked.

But the sister huffed."You big baby! I'll just go ahead of you then!" she concluded--Running through the bushes and eventually catching a scent. Unfamiliar and new. The brother stayed back for a moment. Eventually the squeaking of birds were heard and he jumped--Running into the same bushes and bumping his sister forward."Woah! W-WAITT!!" he frantically shouted. This led to a collision, in which the sister was knocked out of her hiding spot and the brother went with her. Revealed out in the open, In the form of foo-pups, rolling across the grassy land.

The sister bumped into the ankle of the man, Illoran. She sniffed his feet, by instinct and got up. Beginning to bark."Grr! Ruff--Raff!Grr!" She growled, trying to be scary and intimidating. Her cloudy, fluffy mane stuck out and on the other hand, her brother had yelped and proceeded to whimper loudly. But the brother averted his gaze, to the harpy. She was pretty and intriguing, so he approached her-wandering away from his sister and sniffing her feet. Once sniffing, the pup immediately jumped back in amazement and cocked his head to the side. He looked up at the woman, then pawed her feet and jumped back again. His tail held high with interest.

"WAH! SIS!" He yelped, falling back in foo-pup form. It was only then that the sister looked over at her brother and trotted towards the Harpy, Crystal. She proceeded to bark and growl."You picking on my baby brother?!" She huffs through her nose in pup form."I'm a foo-dog! I can take ya!" She retorted before shaking her head and fur and looking up at Crystal then around and sniffing back at Illoran."Hmm? Hey! You smell like Atalanta!" She yelled, running over to Illoran."Do you know where she is? Where is she?" She asked biting at the end of his pants.

But it seemed as though the brother was trying to familiarize himself with Crystal. He occasionally approached her, then would flinch. And then eventually he circled around and between her feet similar to a cat. In the end, he was slightly comfortable and rested himself between the woman's feet. Snuggling between them and watching his sister. Somehow he felt safer and no longer vulnerable.

Crystal let out a soft giggle after seeing two foo-pups rolling around the grassy land. "My. Things just got more interesting." she said to herself. She watched the female foo-pup bumped into the man's ankle and started growling, its white fluffy tail sticking out, looking like a big ball of cotton.

Oh how I wanted to brush that fluffy tail. she thought to herself and looked over to the other foo-pup, staring at her and looking like it wanted to play.

She gave him a warm smile, ignoring the loud ruckus of the female pup. She then heard the pup yelp after it sniffed her.

Suddenly, the female pup came at her and started barking, saying that she's picking on her baby brother. "Ah, that explains it." she whispered to herself and looked at the male pup once again, her veiled eyes full of wonder and excitement. "You're sister is rather protective of you. She must be quite a handful." she said at the pup now circling between her feet, ignoring the man beside her and the pup's sister completely. She then let out a giggle as the pup snuggled and rested at her feet, her heart starting to flutter and feel warm at the sight. Crouching, she gently run her long, slender fingers at the soft, white mane of the male-pup, caressing it and humming to herself. "So white.. so pure and soft. It seems like you've taken a liking in me. What's your name, little one?" she asked, her voice full of love and warmth.

Johanna smiled back the man who tapped on her shoulder. "Sadly I don't, I've lost track of days and towns in my travels." For all she knew she had been around the world twice. then she realized she hadn't instructed herself to neither man. "Where are my manners?" Johanna slightly bowed while laying a hand on on her heart. "I am Johanna Rosendale, I used to be part of the royal paladins from a faraway land." As she stood back up straight she reached to the bandages on the human male's head "Would you like me to change those?"

"oh yes," he replied, "why, sometimes I turn into a duck at night and get up to all sorts of mischief." he shot back with a dazzling smile, a hint of mischief in his eyes. He was lying through his teeth, of course, but he couldn't help but want to tease the girl. He let the strange gold bird sit on his finger like a perch if it so wanted, contemplating his choices.

"Well, it is my charge now, so I suppose I will take it with me wherever I go and give it a home." Illoran decided.

"oh," he mused lazily, his gaze flicking to the tree line where two young foo dogs had caroled down the hill. "They seem full of energy, don't they?" Before he'd even finished his sentence one of the young pups had fallen against his foot. He leaned forward, peering down at the little creature with fascination and amusement. The pup growled at him. He held up a hand as if to surrender, but held his ground.

"You are clearly a mighty adversary, my friend. I would not want to cross you." his tone was grave and serious, but again his eyes were lit with humour. This tiny creature was no threat to him, but she was clearly doing her very best to be scary... and he would happily oblige.

The pup darted away to threaten the lady who had come to join him, and he shook his head from side to side, bemused. Then the pup was darting back and pulling on his trouser leg. He raised an eyebrow and a smirk crossed his face, turning his head to look very seriously at the woman beside him as he spoke to the foo dog. "It is inappropriate for a gentleman such as myself to be underdressed in front of a lady," he gave her a serious look before turning back to the young creature at his feet. "...So, if you'll kindly let go of my pants, and explain to me who this Atlanta girl is, perhaps I can help you."

"and you, my lady - I apologise for my manners, it has come to my attention that I have not asked your name. I am Illoran," he paused, reluctant to remember his long lost title, "and I am caretaker of these forests. Might I know the name of the woman who has been so kind as to grace me with her presence and advice about tiny ducks and mother geese?"

67dd775471722c509a3a4e66a7cf77ad.png

Raydon, Forged from Bone

"...There once was a man who was crafted from the flesh of the fallen.
His bones were forged in hellfire and his heart was born from stone.
Where his soul should be a pit of blackness took it's place,
and he was thought to be the perfect empty vessel.
Commanded by his necromancer master to work,
he did as he was bid and performed many evil deeds as his puppet.
But the blackness where his soul should be began to fester,
and the emptiness there invited evil in to make it's home.
And so in time he overthrew his dark creator,
and devoured him to gain his power.
But this brewed within him an unsaitable hunger for more,
and so he scoured the land and devoured his enemies,
but in all his travels he could not find what unknown thing he desired so strongly;
that the emptiness within him so craved.
And so in time an insiddeuous idea took root in his being,
to fill the void with something divine,
he would steal the soul of an angel, and make it his own;
who is to say how this twisted tale will end..."

It was early afternoon and Raydon had ben marching all night and day, without rest, without food, without destination, but resolute of purpose. He felt no hunger, felt not weary, his expression set as unchanging as stone. His dark clothes were bedragggled and ragged, but his eyes had a sharpness in them that seemed as if they could set the world alight like a magnifying glass in the sun.

Here he was, standing on the edge of a forest that threatened to swallow him whole, as vast and ancient as it was. With a slight tilt of his chin Raydon regarded his surroundings. Yes, this seemed liek a good place to take inventory and decide on his next move for his quest. He shifted his pack on his shoulder and headed into the woods.​

@DANAsaur @Lacuna
The fiery pup had released Illoram and gazed up at him. She blinked for a moment before turning into human form, ears and tail remaining of course. The girl sat much like a dog similarly."Shes... Well.." She stumbled upon her words."Tall. And pretty.. And long ears." Nodded the pup before crawling over to her brother. It seemed as though she was indeed the hyperactive one and more experienced one than her brother, and swatted his face laughing. This only interrupted his enjoyment of the woman petting him despite tensing his muscles up and he stood shaking his fur and growling at his sister before it lead to a chase circling the two beings.

The girl laughing turning back to a pup and the boy trying to catch her.

"...What's your name, little one?"

She asked. The pups suddenly stopped and seemed confused on their tracks as they turned back to human."A.. Name?" He asked more meekly. The girl stood."We don't have one!..." She joyously said, while her brother said the same but more disappointedly."Y'see, our master left us. He/she promised us names, but never came back! And since our bunny left--She is no longer a familiar. Someone has to make a new seal with her!" Explained the girl who stretched her arms about.

"We're not sure who this 'new God' is though. We're not even sure if master passed down their powers!" The girl laughed gleefully."You yourself won't know you're a god. But other beings will, because there's a mark won your foreheads that we only see. Especially Atalanta and us!" Nodded the girl."OH YEAH! WE NEED TO FIND HER!" She shouted.

Crystal merely chuckled at the man's statement, her body slightly shaking from laughter and stood up from her crouching position "Indeed, it's quite inappropriate. Especially if we're not in a bed chambers." she said teasingly at the man, matching his eyes full of mischief. "Crystal" she stated before giving him a warm smile "My name is Crystal. It's a pleasure to meet you, Illoran."

She then looked over the pups and felt sorry for after hearing their little back story. "Oh my, that's quite awful to hear. Such young creatures left alone by themselves? I think that quite... unethical..." she said out loud, talking to herself. "Oh, I'm sorry" she quickly apologized and let out a soft smile "How about we help you two to find this Atlanta girl, hmm?" she offered to the two pups and watched Illoran in the corner of her eye, waiting for his approval. She then crouched and looks at them at eye level, her blue and gold eyes sparkling and her voice almost angelic "Also, Is it alright if Illoran and I temporarily give you names? I think it will be much easier if we can call you by a name." she asked smiling, her face full of hope.

@Lacuna @N/A

"I assure you, the pleasure is all mine, my dear." Illoran replied with a curt bow of his head. "Bedchambers?" Illodran looked around, "I, for one, choose to sleep under the stars." He cast a sideway glance at the little gold crane as he spoke about the sky. What wonderful secrets did this creature hold? Illodran wasn't sure, but he'd liked to find out.

"Long ears?" Illodran's attention snapped to the pup, and he kneeled forward in front of her, his eyes level with her. "Like my ears?" he said, pointing to his head. "How curious! What do two youngsters like you want with the Viera women?" oh, what strange things were afoot in his forest this day!

"Now, let me think... When we were at the glen, I saw her but for the flash of a few moments, and I believe she was heading... ah, that direction." he gently took the little foo pup's chin and pivoted it to the side to show her where he meant. The pup told stories of masters disappearing, of new gods taking up his duty, of gifts of power and marks on foreheads. Illodran's eyebrows shot up.

Strange things afoot, indeed. Now Illodran's interest was piqued.

"I will accompany you to meet Atlanta, Bethanie." he said, bopping the girl on the nose. "Your new name for the time being, if you choose to accept it, of course."

"No, don't! It's my skin now!" Nexx resorted with sudden ferocity with a crazed look in his eye, pulling away from Johanna's hand. He blinked and shook his head, ""uh, I mean... Please don't, it hurts when I try to pull them off." The Freak looked around nervously for a moment and slowly returned to his normal, cheery self. "It's nice to meet you Johanna, I'm Nexx."

A icy wind pulsed out the shrine and traveled throughout the forest. It was only a short and slight breeze but all who it touched had a shiver sent up their spine. It dissipated in seconds so most of the forest residents would simply dismiss it. Nexx was one of these people. At the forest entrance a wicked smile appeared Raydon's shadow and a raspy, hallow voice whispered into his ear. "What is it you seek?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl, nodded."Yeah, thats her!" She loudly responded. As she eyed the direction the man guided her head to, she blinked. That lead to the shrine--But then again maybe the Viera came back? Might as well check it out.. "I will accompany you to meet Atlanta, Bethanie." she heard, flicking her ears attentively."Bethany? I thought you were ill-something, and she was crystal?" She asked."Your new name for the time being, if you choose to accept it, of course." he explained. Bethanie eyed the man long and hard before grinning very widely and brightly and crouching like a dog."OOHHHH!!---" Then, suddenly it was like she exploded! The girl became a foo-pup and proceeded barking continuously with her tail wagging happily. She jumped high up in the air a bunch of times barking her lungs out happily and shook her fur--Turning back into a little girl."BETHANIE? BETHANIE. BETHANIE! BETHANIE!" She shouts to herself happily in different tones."Bethanie is a good girl!" She huffs."I'm Bethanie!" she points at herself with a grin, testing the name. She then looked over at her brother and scurried to him."HEY! I'M BETHANIE!" She laughs.

The brother blinked."Beth?" He repeats."NOOOO! BETH-ANNIE. BETHANIE!" She shouts already irritated and laying on the grass, stomping around and throwing her punches out in the air."BETHANY!." She shouts growling then rolls to her stomach and eyes her brother."Bethanie!" she says."Bethanie." He repeats wide eyed in curiosity."Wait--What about him? My brother?" She blinks looking over at Crystal and Illoran. The other foo-pup looked over at the two as well and frowned."I want a name too. If you want.." He mutters submissively while his sister sang her name in the background.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LunarLavendula
"Bethanie?" she asked and giggled a bit "It suits her. Being fiesty and all" Crystal then looked over the cute boy, asking her to give him a name.

She looked toward the sky and closed her eyes, thinking and analyzing the boy's features. Tomoe the name suddenly appeared inside her head. She then looked at the boy once again and let her sweetest smile grace her lips "Tomoe, it means blessing and a friend. It suits you perfectly doesn't it?" she crouched down beside the boy and looked at him in the eyes through her veil "What do you think? Do you like your new name, Tomoe?" she asked, patting his head affectionately.

"I like it!' Bethanie shouts over her brother.
"Tomoe.." He repeats to himself a few time before grinning happily and nodding."I also like it! Thanks!" He said, wagging his tail contently. He was suddenly tackled by his little sister."TOMOE!" She shouts."Woah!--BETHANIE!" He laughed back as they tumbled together and play fought even in Human form. Soon the pups stopped and ran through the path Illoran had showed Beth,"C'mon! Lets go!" Bethanie called back to Illoran and Crystal. The two headed back to the sacred forest and eventually after some minutes of traveling they made it to the first part of it, which was where the gargoyle and faces were. They were very much used to the slight eerie sight of these things, and Bethanie laughed as she approached one of the faces in her full form, scratching at what would be the beard of the faces and even peeing on it.

"Oh--Disgusting!" The man on the wall scrunched up his face and gagged."How dare you! Have you no manners!?" He stated as the other faces laughed. Even the Gargoyle became flesh and laughed."Manners?" she asked."Not since master left!" She laughed cheerfully as the other two arrived, she ran in a circle and pipped up to the faces."LOOK! OUR NEW FRIENDS! THEY NAMED US!" She said happily."I'm Bethanie, and he's Tomoe!" She nips at her brother playfully. The faces huffed happily for them."Very intriguing names." one remarked."I know--Pretty cool!" Tomoe nodded with fascination."Hey--Don't forget what we're here for." reminded Tomoe as he looked over his sister."Huh!? Oh! Right! Wheres Buns?" She asked. 'Buns' was considered an inappropriate slang word of a women's rear end, but nonetheless the faces were used to it much to their dismay.

"Bunny."
"Buns"
"BUNNY!"
"BUN-BUN!"

the faces sighed and chattered. One spoke up."She went to the brothel. No way even if you are foo dogs--can you kids get to that part of the forest. Adultery is located there. Beings such as large ogres, trolls, and yokais." the face pointed out."Nu-uh! Bunny says although they commit those kinds of things--They aren't dark creatures. Although she does warn that there may be and is dark creatures around there as well."
"Which is exactly why you won't go. She is no longer a familiar and is celebrating her freedom." the face turned away to the side. Only to open his eyes and see the female pup run ahead."THANKS FACES!" She laughs. The faces sighed before the Gargoyle watched and flew off his perch, grasping the child and sitting on her tail."NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!" Whined Bethanie.

{ You're free to play the wise elder faces }