Forest of the Dreaming

Leone paused at the mouth of the cave, his gaze traveling over the forest. When he closed his eyes, he could still feel and see the intense flames. An odd chill went up his spine, causing his tail to bristle and effectively causing him to snap out of his flashback. He had a bad feeling... Something out there was worse than him, and that was saying something. In his opinion at least.
At the sound of introductions being made back in the cave, he glanced over his shoulder and began to introduce himself. "My name's-" His words were cut off by a sound of pain as the darkness in him tried to take control. A soft growl escaped him and he gave his head a strong shake, forcing the darkness back into submission for the moment. "... Leone." His voice quiet once more, the daemon looked back out to the forest. He was unsure of his next move. He was endebted to the human woman. His hesitancy was clear in his gaze, weariness in his posture. He just didn't know what to do with himself... Clearly the world had changed in his abscence...

Johanna blinked a few times at he male's reaction "Alright, If you chance your mind I'd be happy to replace them. Be sure not to let it get infected." Johanna suddenly felt like something was out of place. She didn't know what it was but she felt uneasy. Without registering her steps she found herself getting closer to the exit of the cave. She had to go and investigate, she turned over to the two man. "Well it was nice to meet you both. I will be on my way I suppose." Johanna turned to Leone "Be sure to stay out of trouble."

Leone heard the woman make her way to the mouth of the cave as well. He frowned at her request. "I won't make a promise which I can't keep." His voice was still quiet and his gaze fell to the ground. He knew that the darkness would eventually overtake him once more. That seemed to be the process of things when it came to dealing with the terrifying force that dwelled inside of him.
His gaze lifted to the forest once again. He stepped forward, beginning life again, almost. It was a new world filled with energy, both light and dark, and he wanted to find a purpose in it. Hopefully the darkness wouldn't create a detrimental purpose for him when it did pull him from the reigns. But, darkness always had a detrimental nature... Perhaps it would be safer for the innocent humans if he brought himself to an isolated area. At least he could buy himself some time to stave off the darkness before it had a chance to kill again.

Last edited:
Crystal watched the gargoyle flew from its perch and grabbed Bethanie's tail, sitting on it. She let out a laugh, her voice ringing through the forest like wind chimes, and catching the attention of the elders. She stepped forward and curtsy out of respect "Greetings, wise elders. Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I am Crystal, the temporary guardian of Bethanie and Tomoe" she introduced herself with a smile.

The elders slowly gathered and murmured with each other before pulling her away from Illoran and the pups, leading her in a secluded area. She was confused at first, and after several minutes of walking in silence the elder finally spoke "I take it that you're willing to help these children?" the elder said more like a statement than a question "Why may I ask, such a being like you, are willing help the foo-pups?"

Crystal was taken aback by the elder's question. Do they know what and who she really is? she thought to herself and began to panic "What if the pups knew? what if they already knew? What about Illoran? does he know too?" her mind was bombarded with thoughts and seeing the confusion in her face made the elder chuckle "As you just have said earlier, we are wise and an elder. We know everything about this forest, including you. And I assure you my dear, you cannot keep a secret forever."

Crystal closed her eyes "Looks like I cannot fool you, so I will answer you're question with all honesty." she said before taking a deep breath "I am willing to help the pups because I see myself in them." she said as they reach a big tree, looking up at it with admiration "I see how desperate, alone and helpless I was while I was a child. I simply want to give them a chance" she stated, her voice slightly cracking "A chance to find something I haven't found" she looked over the elder and smiled "Hope."

The elder slowly nodded after knowing that her intentions are pure. "Very well then, Crystal. I am giving you permission to take care of the pups, especially Tomoe. A kid like him needs someone like you." the elder said and walked back to where they came from, leaving her for a few minutes to think. "Thank you" she whispered and looked back into the tree, touching its trunk and closing her eyes, feeling every sounds and vibrations of nature.

Last edited:
Raydon cast his eyes down and to the side as the insideous voice invaded his senses. He had no reason to lie to the creature, whatever it was. Raydon had no fear within him, to fear was to have a soul or heart, and his was empty or cast of stone.

"I seek to slay an angel and capture it's soul." he replied curtly, marching everforeward into the forest. "I heard rumour this wood is filled with strange things, and that an old ruined castle rots somewhere in this place. I shall claim it as my own until I have deemed no angels to be here. Then I will leave, if it suits me." He sensed he was by far not the only evil in this place.

"And you, creature? what is your purpose?"

--

"Tomoe and Bethanie, very proper." Illodran nodded in approval. He stroked his chin, and then leaned in to speak to the pups in a low voice.
"You know what they say about names, don't you?" he said, barely above a whisper. He looked left, he looked right. "So keep them safe, they're yours now to look after." As they darted towards the shrine, Illodran set after them, walking in pace with Crystal on the way.

As they walked, Illodran relaxed his shoulders. There was something serene about these parts of the forest, something... homely. Something wistfully familliar, if only he could put his finger on it...

...Bethanie was releaving herself on the Elder guardian's beard. The feeling of familiarity dissapeared in a haze.

"Bethanie, Bethanie." he chuckled. "Even if your master is gone, it does not mean you should give up on the finer things, no? Inside every maiden is the heart of a lady. This I know for sure."

The... brothel? What an earth was the woman he had seen doing there?

"My name," the voice whispered as Raydon's shadow moved to a nearby tree and changed into a much more sinister form ",is Isaac the Editor."

image.jpg

Isaac The Editor

There once was a man amongst the tales who lived in the forest.

He was respected for his intelligent mind and caring for the welfare of the many.

The story that he came from has long been forgotten, replaced by this:

There was a grand, sprawling Library in the center of the forest, containing all its resident's stories in books.

The man believed that the tales should be able to edit their own stories to free theirselves from future, past, or present sufferings.

But such things were forbidden and his ideas were shunned.

After his wife died the man could take it no longer, he snuck into the Library and began to change the stories of other tales and himself, for the better.

Alas, all who's tales were edited even the slightest bit transformed into mindless shadowy beasts.

The man himself was turned into a being of pure darkness and was confronted.

He was sealed away into the shrine as punishment and the Library was sealed, soon to succumb to ruin.

But, something was not right.

Sealed with the man, and gathering still, was all that he wished to remove.

Anger, misery, fruitless desire, all was pumped into his prison and eventually became him.
The shadow snickered ",is that really what you seek? I am all desire given form, and I know the cause of your emptiness. I could tell you, but you would have to do something for me. Don't worry, it's much easier then searching this massive forest for a angel."
"Can I come with you, please?" Nexx asked Johanna. He didn't know where this nice lady was going, but he had no idea where he even was.

angels%20wings%20white%20cleavage%20long%20hair%20brown%20eyes%20kimono%20fantasy%20art%20white%20hair%20japanese%20clothes%20simp_www.wallpaperhi.com_2.jpg

wK3qdvI.png

"There was a time when the Earth was young, nothing more than a single brown rock surrounded by millions of pearls. He fell in love with the brightest pearl of the sky, the Moon. Lost in his infatuation, the Earth captured the Moon, keeping her locked in his tight embrace. The Moon was beautiful, unable to fall in love with the lonely rock, so she wept, her tears falling as stardust onto the lonely rock's surface, breathing life into it. Because of this, the Earth grew beautiful; however, the Moon had grown calloused. Years of misuse had left her haggard. Her beauty had melted away, leaving nothing more than the grey surface. The Earth found his love fleeting for the Moon; however, upon seeing the Earth's new face, the moon fell madly in love. The Earth rejected her advances, abandoning the Moon and leaving her stranded in the night sky. Unable to break free and unable to live with the rejection, the Moon cried out to the Starry Heavens for Salvation. The Heaven's heard her cry and let her pass, her life exploding into starlight that would give birth to her reincarnation. The Earth, wishing for more beauty, mistook that starlight for the stardust that had made him what he was. The Starlight stuck down on the Earth, ripping the evil from his core and spreading sending it out to the night sky, where it would slowly fall and scatter of his surface. The starlight took refuge in a white orchid, causing it to glow with beauty beyond imagination. The Earth saw this beauty and his love was soon renewed. He breathed life into this flower, giving up what remained of his stardust to it, giving birth to Enoch, Keeper of the Night Skies and Child of the Stars."

stardivider_zps0c01b101.png

The Mid-afternoon sun slowly broke through the overgrowth of forest canopy, allowing splotches of light slowly trickle down to the waiting forest below. The shadows seemed to visibly recede from the sun's warming rays, backing deeper into the darkened forest line. There was a small snap nearby, the singing of the afternoon birds lazily drifting through air. You could hear the small clipping of deer hooves, hiding out along the wood's darkened edges. A stream cried nearby, babbling over glistening rocks as it carved a small path through this thickened wood; however, the sun managed to break through once more, blessing its light upon a solitary figure laying silently in the grass.

She was white, skin as pale as porcelain and just as blemishless. She was small, possibly barely reaching the height of 5'3", with a slender, subtly curved frame. Her form exuded a ethereal elegance, the smooth lines of her body warping as she turned onto her back. Her head fell to the side, cascading her feather locks about her face as the wings on her head gave a small stretch. How peculiar a thing she was, this girl laying about the ground. She was dressed in a simple white gown, with no visible jewels or items of wealth on her person...well...that was except the strange amulet placed around her slender neck. It was a small, blue pendant in the shape of a moon, attached to a thin silver chain that glinted in the sunlight.

In her left hand, she gripped tightly to the stem of a single white flower, an orchid to be exact, which gave of a small faint glow, until the girl's chest gave a slow rise and fall. The flower visibly pulsed, its light dying away before it wilted in the girl's small hand. Large, Doe-like eyes of wood brown opened, greeting the speckled sunlight with a slight squint as a delicate hand slowly moved up and shielded them. The girl shifted, her gentle form causing a small rustle in the green grass as her head turned to gaze at the wilted flower in her palm. She stared, her eyes widening as she opened her hand and let the flower fall free of her grasp; however, the moment it touched the ground, it shattered, scattering into stardust and disappearing slowly into the Earth..

"Hmm..." Her expression softened, a small sigh releasing from between her rosy lips before she sat up, body hunching forward slightly before she reached to the sky, elegant arms giving a small crack as she stretched away any soreness. The wings atop her head followed suit, giving a few flaps and allowing a few loose feathers to fall free and scatter about the ground around her. She wiggled her legs neck, rolling her ankles as she bent her toes, a small purr releasing from her lips before she stood up. How long had she been asleep? Long enough for the days to pass her by...She glanced up at the canopy once more, warming her pale face against the sun as she chirped in delight.

She brought her delicate hands to her dress, wiping it off as if the rid herself of whatever filth before she stepped off. The moment her foot touched the ground, the area around it light up light blue, but the moment her foot rose, the light was gone, leaving little to no trace of her behind. Her steps her silent, graceful as she moved through the lines of trees to the brook just nearby her "camp"....It could not really be called a camp, since she had almost nothing on her person; however, the girl thought of it as such nonetheless. She knelt down by the small brook, dipping her hands into the crystalline water as she brought it up to her lips and took a slow drink. She dipper her hands once more, this time bringing the water to her face as she quickly doused herself in it. It was a way to rid of the intense grogginess she was feeling. She was not sure why she was feeling so tired, being that it was quite possible that she could have been asleep for days...She shook her head, ridding her person of access water before she stood once more and looked around.

Why way would she go. The forest was rather endless...and it was not like she had any goal. Most days she would just run around aimlessly, searching for the perfect vantage point to view the stars; however, her eventful rest had left her quite a distance from any hills of clearings... The girl sighed, lightly rubbing her arm as she decided to go left, footprints glowing against the grass as she stepped off into the woods.

As Bethanie was called she wriggled herself out off the fleshy-gargoyle's body as he slightly moved up, and she trotted away back to Illoran."Even if your master is gone, it does not mean you should give up on the finer things, no? Inside every maiden is the heart of a lady. This I know for sure."

The girl tilted her head."Well... Atalanta isn't a proper lady." She said."So why can't I be like her?" She asked. But then again, the older woman could be proper when the girl thought about it, however she ignored that fact. Then Bethanie turned to the gargoyle."HEY YOU!" She shouted."WHERES ATALANTA?" She asked. The Gargoyle slowly opened its bat-like wings and flew back to his perch at the front as it looked over it's shoulder, pointing at a direction."Brothel." He hissed, showing his forked tongue as he turned back."Becareful." Said he, Flesh slowly turning back to stone as he did a frightening face. Tomoe loooked at the direction and slumped to the ground panting."I'm tired, I really don't wanna go." He stated."You're such a baby! Let's go!" Bethanie complained back eagerly as she trotted ahead and stuck her nose to the ground to catch the Viera's scent.

--I'm Gonna time skip. Hope that's ok--
Upon arriving to the 'adult' side of the forest, there were no longer encounters of slightly larger animals or beasts. Whenever little Bethanie saw one, she immediately barked and nipped at them even if they meant no harm. Tomoe on the other hand was carried like a lap dog between Crystal and Illoran, simply watching his sister. Who got scolded and reprimanded much often. And then when she saw one from afar, Illoran would too or see other beings before her and tell her something like,'Don't you dare' or 'if you see __ later don't do anything.' To which Bethanie didn't quite listen to. Only half the times.

Upon walking around and past many bright buildings, the girl abruptly yelled as drunk beings, or seemingly intimidating ones stared."MS ATALANTA!"
"WHERE ARE YOU MASTER ATALANTA?!"

The twins shouted when seeing a traditional building. This side of the forest was odd, the sky was not day time or night time. Rather it was in between. Could be sunset or sun rise, never fully day or night. So the sky would change from gold to pink and orange or so. Right now was sun set on this side of the forest.

Although it was a brothel, a japanese traditional one this time, Bethanie welcomed herself straight in as she yelled and called for the rabbits
"MASTER BUN-BUN!" She shouted as her brother followed along, yelling as well.
"Quiet, you are making a scene." A woman's voice came through. It was heard and slightly faint and Bethanie laughed happily."I FOUND HER!" She shouts running across the traditional building and roughly sliding one of the doors open.
"Master Atalanta?!"
"Are you in here..?"

And there the rare sighted Viera, especially a virago one, sat over cushions amogst other few Vieras. The ones who were servants captured but not abused in any way thankfully. It was a beautiful sighting, and she seemed to be holding a sake cup as the other three female Vieras sat around her. Her gold eyes laid on the kids as the other Vieras calmly stared.

"..You wanted something?" She calmly stated rhetorically. That was when the kids burst into tears as they ran and greeted her like dogs they similarly were. Tails wagging frantically and ears down as they turned to human.
"THAT IS HORRIBLE! YOU ARE A FAMILIAR IN SERVICE TO A GOD!"
"HOW ARE YOU DRINKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY HERE AT THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT?!"

Then they clung to her elbows as the woman attempted to shake them off with ease as she drank while they wanted."MASTER ATALANTA YOU MUST LEAVE HERE AT ONCE!"
"AND YOU--FILTHY VIERAS! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER IMMEDIATELY!"
"WHAT!?" The Vieras shouted before tackling the kids and nearly rough housing with them."Such rudeness from children of royal lion dogs!"
"You two should leave." The woman drank calmly.
"Indeed!" The Viera's shouted as they stopped.
"You must go back to the shrine! Do you not care if it becomes ruins!"
"And you must be Illoran's familiar!" They complained.

Then the Virago dare say something shocking."I do not care in particular if it falls into ruins." She paused then continued."it is no concern of mine. Good riddance to that tedious job of being a familiar." Smirked the Virago as she laid in the lap of another Viera."Starting today ; I will idle each day today! Living life as I please." She sighed. It seemed as though she didn't hear that there was another God and her back now turned facing the pups.

"Lord Illoran brought us here and wished to help! Along with lady Crystal!" Shouted Bethani."They also gave us names!"
"And who is this Illoran and Crystal?" The Virago looked back at the pups who were at the doorway."He is a new God! Surely you feel the godly presense!" Bethani pointed out."You're being silly, it's Eloa. I see you've found her. Surely she's here to retrieve me? Master would never give her powers away to another. It simply isn't her."
But the kids only got frustrated as the Virago laid there.she believed that all of this was simply nonsense.

"Oh, dear" was all Crystal could mutter upon arriving at the red light district.

After her little talk with the elder, she came back to the group and decided to find this Atlanta. She watched Bethanie getting all aggressive over creatures that doesn't really do anything to her. Tomoe was beside her, holding her hand like a lost child, afraid that if he'll let go he'll lose her forever. Crystal merely giggled at how cute Tomoe is behaving.

Anyway, going back to the red light district, they were now standing in the brothel, looking at this Atlanta girl. Upon laying her eyes on her she immediately knew why she's behaving like this. She made her way inside, confronting the Virago and asked everyone including the pups "
Could you all please wait outside while I talk to Miss Atlanta in private, alone?" she said smiling sweetly, but her voice coming off a little bit angry.

After the two of them are left alone, Crystal simply sighed
"Miss Atlanta, I understand what you're feeling right now." she started while sitting down and filling her cup with some sake "Of course you felt lonely, betrayed even, but that doesn't mean that you'll just leave the shrine. I may not be in your situation but I know that you're hurt and you simply want to forget and escape everything. Yes, the shrine does bring back the memories you shared with your master but deep inside your heart, are you really willing for your master's hard work be put to waste?" she said as she drank the sake and stood up, making her way to the door.

"I am not here to send you back to the shrine, but I am here to advise you to think before you act." she stated as stood there on the door frame "The pups really speak highly of you, Miss Atlanta, and I hope you won't disappoint them" she said and finally closed the door behind her gently, hoping that somehow, her words reach to the Virago's heart.

@N/A

Cassius accidentally bumped into Crystal outside of the building, "oof, pardon me miss I didn't see you there." If she looked at him or noticed any of his features, she might be surprised to see that he was not human, but instead a Siguar, a member of a humanoid feline race that often resembled jungle cats. Cassius looked like a humanoid leopard, but that was really all that could identify him as a Siguar. He wore leather armor, a red cape and wielded a sword and shield (the former of which was safely in its sword frog). This was a stark contrast to what Siguars normally wore, as most of them were mages, a reasonable choice considering they were naturally better at magic than most other races. This was not the case with Cassius though clearly. He was what was called a spellsword. An equal mixture of warrior and mage, and a most deadly one on the battlefield

Last edited:
"oh no, its clearly my fault, Please forgive me." she curtsied and looked over to the person she bumped into. "Oh my" Crystal whispered, seeing that she bumped into a Siguar with his ears all perked up and his tail swishing every now and then. "What pretty ears you have..." she said reaching out her hand, trying to pet his ears but quickly jerked back, blushing "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she bowed once again "i-its just that.. it's cute.. Ah, I mean...Uhm.." she trailed off, blushing even harder

@Cassius

Cassius was quite perplexed, he had never had anyone act like this with him before, "Uh, it's ok, you can pet my ears if you want, I don't mind." This was another thing that set Cassius apart from most Siguar. Most of them were prideful jerks, and would be insulted that Crystal had even thought of touching them in such a way. But Cassius didn't mind, he enjoyed making new friends, and if it meant letting them pet him then by all means

"really?" she asked blushing and started to touch his ears, petting him gently. She had never met such an obedient Siguar and this kind gesture made her smile sweetly at him "you have such a soft fur" she complimented him and ran her long slender fingers on his magnificent locks. "I'm Crystal, and you are?" she asked, retracting her hand from him and gave him a bright smile.

"Cassius, nice to meet you Crystal." He smiled back at her warmly and extended his hand for a shake

Raydon cast him a sharp look. "I care not for your opinion, shadow man." his eyes narrowed, "I have no interest in rigged deals. If you are trying to curse or control me, your life will be short-lived."

Still, he could not prevent his curiosity, and he knew enough of dark magic to be wise in these matters. "What is your quest, then, beast? If you are even that."
-
Illodran thought Tomoe was wise to not be interested. "I really don't think we should be taking children to that part of the woods-" he started, but Bethanie had already disappeared among the trees. Illodran sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. Well, he could hardly let the young thing go there by herself.

"It is worse then I thought." muttered Illodran to Crystal on the way, "This girl has no sense of propriety! It is dangerous for both of them to be so untrained, particularly in somewhere so dangerous." he sounded angry, but his thoughts were on the parts of the woods they were venturing to. He had every right to be concerned - for all three of them. Crystal hardly looked like things would go well if she were in danger. And, well... a jewel in a brothel? she would hardly go unnoticed, and it wouldn't be the good kind of attention.

If Bethanie ran off... and Tomoe and Crystal were elsewhere... what would he have to do to keep them all safe? Different scenarios played over and over in his mind and he grew more and more agitated. This place was dangerous, and he didn't like it one bit. He barely heard what the pups said when they finally found who they had been searching for all this time.

Illodran allowed Crystal her alone time with the woman. As a gentleman, it was not his place to question... or wonder... what they talked about in that room alone. Illodran nodded to her as she walked outside and he himself entered the room where the Virago girl was lying. He sat down beside her.

"My dear, I know little of your situation, and I hoped we could of met in better circumstances." he weighed his words heavily, but his tone was soft. "I may not know you, but I know of grief plenty. Don't you think... don't you think it's time you stopped mourning your lost loved one?" Was he asking her and her alone? Or did part of him still long for his lost love?

"Miss Atlanta, I understand what you're feeling right now." said the Harpy who came in. Indeed, so the kids had in fact brought a harpy--and the famous one at that."You are foolish to relate." She blatantly muttered."My master is gone. She has left me without a word, so it should be fine to quit being a familiar." said the Virago as she closed her eyes."I am not here to send you back to the shrine, but I am here to advise you to think before you act.", the rabbit said nothing. Think before acting? Why--Atalanta was thinking and now acting. The strange women then concluded with the mention of the pups and she laid there. Then once the lady disappeared, the Viera felt a presence similar to Eloa. No, it was exact.

"My dear, I know little of your situation, and I hoped we could of met in better circumstances."

Immediately Atalanta sat up and looked over her shoulder, looking at Illoran's forehead where she saw a small glowing mark. She paid no attention carefully to his other features and immediately assumed it was her old master as he went on."twenty years feels like an absolute eternity to me--Where have you been!?" She shouted, pouncing on the other male and nearly sitting over him. She raised her hands as they became claws but did not harm the other male--Then she came to her senses and froze. The figure below her didn't feel like Eloa at all."Eh--"
"Hmm?"
"Drats.. This is not Eloa as i had feared."
stated the Virago.
"B-But master!" Tomoe crawled over to Illoran, pointing at his forehead."Master Atalanta, as you can see--The mark of the god -our god- is right here as where it should be." Blinked the male twin of Bethanie rightfully."Yeah! I sense Lord Eloa's spiritual energy! We both did--You do too.. right?" Bethanie asked. But the Viera stood and took a step back, glaring down at the male."Yet.. That does not make him, her." she pointed out."Now then man.." The rabbit-like creature sat back down."Tell me who are you?" she said obviously concerned, yet in a colder way as the pups sat beside her.

"You do know what that means right!? The god is reborn!" cheered Bethanie as she turned into a pup, running around and over Illoran."Yeah! The god came back!" Laughed Tomoe who sat on the chest of the man wagging his tail with a grin as he was in human form. They seemed welcoming, unlike Atalanta. The woman merely crawled over and cupped the man's face."You call this a god? What could this creature possibly do?" She eyed."Unacceptable!" the woman shouted, startling the pups. But she sighed heavily, feeling utterly annoyed.

"He lives at the shrine now!"
"No he does not. he is not a she, and he is not her."
"But he was chosen by lord Eloa herself!" Barked bethanie."Well if you won't take him to the shrine--then I will!" She nodded in her foo-pup form, head and tail held high with pride.

"Oh? And since he is a god, how will you protect him? You two may be old--But you're still kids." Chuckled Atalanta, sitting up and walking out the Brothel in silence."I guess I have no choice but to go back to the shrine."
"Because you're a familiar."
"No. Just to protect him back. Afterwards i'll be more than happy to leave dimwits. See how long you two think you can last with him. I'll be watching, but not helping.~" mused the woman. The pups sniffled."Atalanta!~ So mean!" Bethanie whined running after her."Are you coming?" Tome asked, waiting beside Illoran.

Isaac seemed insulted by his words, but his unnerving smile didn't leave. "Why on Earth would I trick you? Your obviously far more powerful then me, only a fool would try something like that." He put both of his claws behind his back, making it look like they simply merged into it. "All I desire, is to exist. In a simple way, so I can do this," he attempted to pick up a stone nearby but due to him being a shadow he could not, "normally. To walk with my fellow residents of the forest. For this to happen, all I need is for you to destroy a particular shrine, and kill a particular person. If you do this I will tell you what you are missing, and everyone will live happily ever after." He struggled with the last words, as if they were stuck in his throat.

Crystal took Cassius' hand, shaking it firmly and let go. "So, this is the red light district huh?" she said out loud, looking at the surroundings. Bars and brothels line up the streets, a few drunkards singing and monsters accompanying customers. "To tell you honestly, I've never been in this part of the forest before" she stated, her soft white hair flowing in the wind. "Say, do you know where I can buy a kimono around here? I've always wanted to try one!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly and looked at Cassius straight in the eyes, her veiled eyes sparkling in excitement.

Crystal is a born and raised as refined lady and yet, upon meeting Cassius, it seems that her childish side came into view.
Was it because he looks like a leopard? She asked herself or perhaps because she felt comfortable around him, not needing to put on a tough act?

She gently shook her head, remembering that she had companions to attend to
"Ah, I completely forgot that I can't go kimono shopping" she softly smiled, "Well, it was nice meeting you, Sir Cassius." her lady like manners appearing once again and curtsied at him "I hope to see you again" she said and was about to walk back when she heard a blood curdling scream.

She quickly whipped her head back, looking for the source of the voice and saw a female snake demon being cornered by a group of drunkards. She quickly ran to the girl's side and moved her body in front of the girl, protecting her.
"Excuse me gentlemen, how can I help you?" she smiled sweetly, yet her voice is cold and deadly.

"Run" she muttered to the girl, and the girl quickly scrambled to its feet and ran away as fast as it can, shouting words of thanks

"Hey!" one of the drunkards shouted angrily and took her wrists, twisting her around, the man's breath reeked with alcohol, tickling Crystal's face. "What do we have here? Such a beautiful whore you are." it stated, its hand traveling up to her legs. "You'll do just fine, right boys?" the man said, grinning wickedly and like a pervert.

"Let go!" she demanded and struggled even more, shuddering at the man's touch. The drunkard's grip around her tightened and the guy being a big one, she cannot get out of his grip. "I said let go!" she snapped and stomped on its foot. The drunkard merely chuckled, not affected at all.

"Oh, looks like we got a feisty one!" the others stated and started to come near her, their eyes filled with lust. "She'll do just fine."

Gods, this isn't good. She thought to herself and tried to wriggle her way out of the man's grasp. The man looked angered, left her legs alone and looked at her "Yeah, she will do. I can't wait for her to scream my name out of that pretty throat" his smile growing even wider. No, I can't, not here. She looked around frantically, her heart pounding loudly out of her ribcage." Looks like I have no other choice" she muttered under her breath and shrieked on top of her lungs "Help!"

Last edited:
Right as she screamed it, the end of a sword piearced through the chest of one of the would-be rapists, right where his heart was. When it was with drawn from his chest with an audible *shkl* it could be seen that Cassius was the one who had killed him. He looked angry, a metaphorical fire in his eyes as he looked at his other potential targets, "Let her go and never return here, lest you join your friend." He said coldly. Then, to add dramatic effect, he used the firebrand spell to spread fire along the blade of his sword.

wK3qdvI.png

The girl had been walking for some time along her self made path, her steps making small crunching noises against the fresh green grass as the sun broke through the forest canopy once more. Her walk was mainly shadowed, the sun's rays barely falling on her porcelain skin as she ducked under the large mass of branches shedding green leaves to the ground below. She stepped over large tree roots, her touch causing them to light up with a glittering blue glow, but within a few seconds it would be gone once more, leaving nothing more than the bare brown of the trees' bark. It seemed that the forest leaned to her as she walked, the canopy greeting her with the gentle voices wafting in the late afternoon breeze. Even the forest's creatures were drawn to her small, snow white form. Birds hovered just above her head, filling her ears with their joyous songs. Squirrels leaped from branch to branch, following close behind her. Even the introverted deer could be seen peaking along the high bushes, their heads tilting to the side as they watched her in minor curiosity.

The girl paid almost no attention to them as she walked, her large brown eyes glued ahead of her as her fingers lazily brushed against another tree. Her dress trailed behind her, lighting up light a gem every time the sun's rays managed to graze over it. The breeze gave another blow, managing to waft her feathers lightly about her head. Her wings spread for a moment and she stopped, welcoming the breeze as her eyes slid closed. It gave a gentle purr, speaking to her before wrapping itself around her as it blew her dress up and around her. Her wings flapped automatically and the girl found herself leaning into the wind's embrace; however, within a few moments, the wind disappeared, causing the girl to fall forward to her hands and knees. She looked momentarily surprised, large eyes glancing around in momentary confusion as her winds slowly folded themselves back upon her head. She stayed on the ground for a moment, small hands curling and digging into the earth as a tiny smile slowly spread across her lips.

A gentle breeze blew over her once more, a small whisper coming to her ears.

Enoch...

The girl glanced up, large eyes filling with wonder as she slowly pulled herself to her feet. She took a few steps forward, eyes scanning the woods for that voice before a glimmer came to her right peripheral. She turned, only to find something shining in the shadows. The girl stayed where she was, but the breeze blew behind her, pushing her forward slightly as the voice whispered once more.

This way...Enoch...

The girl's curiosity seemed to win her over and she stepped towards the glimmer, but when she came close the flash died, only to reappear somewhere off in the distance. The girl looked around once more, only to find the forest leaning towards her once more. She blinked, unsurity gracing her youthful face; however, she followed, deeper into the forest and farther away from her self made path.

stardivider_zps0c01b101.png

Time held no meaning to the girl as she followed the small glimmer of light. It would always let her come within an arm's reach; however, the moment she was close enough to touch it, the light would fade out and reappear in the distance. The girl had grown slightly frustrated by this time, her skepticism slowly growing until she came to a halt. How long had she been following this light, having no idea where it was leading her?...It had called her Enoch - the voice had to belong to the glimmer, the girl was sure of it- But how did it have a name for her when the girl did not even know her own name herself? The girl found herself growing fearful; however, her curiosity seemed to drown out any sense of danger...until now. She stayed where she was, staring at the light that was only a few feet away. She knew it would disappear again if she came closer, so she stayed put...watching it with child-like curiosity. Her head tilted slightly to the side, an odd chirp escaping her lips as her eyes grazed over the light's form.

It was barely the size of her hand, in the shape of a small blue orb. An aura of blue radiated off of it, very much matching the blue that glowed from the Girl's hands and feet. It was indeed beautiful and for some reason, the girl found herself wishing to hold it...as if it was some form of comfort. She inched towards it, her eyes suddenly filled with desire to have it on her person. Her hand, delicate and smooth, reached out towards the orb and found it unmoving. A smile slowly spread to her face as she moved closer and closer, time seeming to pause until she was just in front of it. The Orb stayed planted, hovering at the girl's stomach as a visible warmth radiated from it. As the girl reached for it, she heard the whisper once more; however, it was louder now, wafting over her as another cool breeze.

Enoch....Enoch....Enoch

The girl looked around, trying to find the source of the voice; however, there was no one there. She looked back at the hovering orb of light, shaking slightly as the voice continued to chant her name.

Enoch...Enoch...Enoch...

The Girl reached for the orb, trembling hands hovering over it in silence. The voice was growing louder and she could hear a small hum erupting from the orb as it started to shake.

Enoch. Enoch. Enoch.

She was so close, yet her fears kept her from touching it...The voice was growing louder now, echoing through the woods before it suddenly screamed

ENOCH!

Before the girl could think, she grabbed the orb; however, it instantly lit up in her hands, shooting a blast of light straight up into the sky. The sound of fireworks filled her head as the orb's glow suddenly erupted into the woods all around her, hitting the trees and turning them into a glowing blue. The power and light that radiated from the orb was so strong, that there was no doubt that it would have reached all edges of the forest, but suddenly all noise was gone. The silence was so strong that the Girl could not even hear her own breath... Everything light around her was suddenly floating: rocks, leaves, branches, her hair!; however, the Girl was rooted to the spot, her hands hand feet glowing bright blue to match the orb. Her eyes were glued to it, unable to look away from the majestic beauty of its contents.

Through the silence, the voice suddenly came back, like music to her ears and causing glowing tears to flow from her eyes and float away up towards the sky.

Enoch...my darling Enoch...Child of the Stars...

Her name was Enoch....To have that meant the world to the Girl, whose happiness was suddenly overflowing as she pulled the pulsing orb closer.

You have been given life...breathed in the stardust that gave rise to the entire universe...embodiment of purity...child of the Heavens...

Enoch did not know what any of that meant, confusion crossing her face as she leaned closer to the Orb. It spoke again.

The Keeper of the Skies...return the starlight to the universe...For there are those who have stolen us...

A look of horror crossed Enoch's face. Who would steal starlight? Who would dare to commit such a crime against the universe?

Our brothers and sisters....all have fallen prey...They call us...Angels...dear Enoch...they know not of who they capture...You must return the starlight to the Heavens...You must return us to the Universe....

Enoch nodded quickly, a lump rising in her throat out of sympathy for this single orb of light...It was starlight...the embodiment of creation.

Their greed...they wish to harness out powers, Enoch...only you can return us to our place in the skies...

There was a large burden hanging on Enoch's shoulders...She was to return the fallen starlights to the universe? How could she manage that on her own? The voice spoke again, slowly dying out as the glowing grew brighter and brighter.

I sacrifice myself to you, Enoch....take me into yourself...so you may hold my power...but you must hurry...for time is slowly slipping away...

Power? What was this power that the Starlight spoke of? She was to take it in? Enoch stared down at the floating orb in her grasp, her happiness fading slightly as determination soon replaced her expression. She lifted the orb to her lips, lightly leaning against it as she gave its surface a gentle kiss. She had not used her voice before, but she suddenly found herself filled with words. "I...I..." Her thoughts were filling, knowledge of language suddenly flowing into her vision. "...I-I-I..." She was burning, the starlight growing hotter and hotter in her hands as its light started to glow brighter. She looked down at it, a knowing smile gracing her face as she finally found words. "...I...will...protect...you..."

Without another thought, her lips parted as she forced the starlight it. She swallowed automatically, the blue glowing through her skin as it made its way down her throat to her stomach....In an instant, a surge of power rushed through the girl, bursting from her finger tips and reaching towards the heavens in a display of blue and white. It covered the skies, the death of the starlight causing stardust to rain down from the heavens and slowly coat the forest in a layer of glow. Super Nova....so much power in that single moment; however, it was gone as soon as it came. The light disappeared, absorbed back up in Enoch's form before she fell forward, back onto the green ground...asleep.