For the Sake of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a hard time thinking of how i can introduce the hawk. Wood elves have a passive ability to bring animals to their sides once a day, can i kind of use that ability?

@Flamma Draco , I don't see why not. all the characters are dragonborn so any and all shouts are up for grabs but I would like all characers to start out...with none. you'd have to quest your character to that shout, and that being said if a shout is found by more than one character all characters present get the shout and no use of dragon souls to unlock the shout so for RP purposes; find the shout first, when you find it you can use it.

Will friendly dragons be able to be ridden whenever or do the players need the bend will shout in order to ride it? and does the quest have to be the same as the one in the game?

Friendly dragons may be ridden but here are the rules again just in case :)

You can choose to play a good dragon

rules are:
1. No god moding, if you wish to play a friendly dragon you cannot take control of anyone character or kill anyone.
2. Keep the frienly scenes scarse, give the other players a chance to bring in and think of their own dragon encounters.
3. You DON"T HAVE to, But Please try to include EVERYONE.
4. Please try to Keep a friendly dragon encounter under 5 turns, meaning everyone gets 5 posts to interact with this dragon.

You can choose to play an evil dragon

1. No god moding, again, we are all dragonborn, so group kills mean we ALL get a soul, individual kills get the soul.
2. dragons as well as players are not invincible, Both the dragon and the player must take damage at the appropriate post.
3. Individual evil dragon encounters Ideas Must be approved in PM With me.
4. Group evil dragon encounter ideas MUST be approved by ALL members of the RP in THIS OOC THREAD.

If you guys have any questions let me know, i'll be posting in the RP sometime later tonight. Thank you <3

PS- here is the dragon character skele

Name:
Element:
alignment: (is the dragon good or evil)
Cause of death: (Old age, Group kill, Individual kill <if so, who?>)
Story: (give some backround as to how you want to play this dragon, personality, the idea you have for how to work him into the the RP, If group encounter you must share your ideas with the group so we can all be on the same page)

(( As long as you follow this guideline you can do just about anything you imagine within the rules ^_^ most important to remember to have fun))

Just checking incase my character dies, may i enter in with a new character? Only the real roleplay im into right now :P

Name: Requiem Dominus Mortalis

Appearance: He has long black hair he keeps tied in a rough pony tail, and wears a balboa styled beard. He keeps himself clean, and has no scars. His eyes are atypical of standard sea elves, in that his have inverted, so that they appear all black rather than all white. To keep this concealed, he wears a mask at nearly all times. That aside, his skin is a light shade of white, although it carries the same typical Maormer ability to blend in to it's surroundings, given the time to do so.

13752-1-1332768382.jpg

Main Weapon: Destruction Magick, and an Obsidian Falcata

Born in: Pyandonea

Lives in: Riften, Near The Docks

Race: Maormer

First Skill: One-Handed Weapons

Second Skill: Destruction Magick

Third Skill: Light Armour
Epic Level Skill: Sneak - Can eventually disappear with little to no trouble, combining his skins natural chameleon qualities, with his own

Epic Weapon: Shadowsoul

Epic weapon Legend:
Shadowsoul was created from the collective souls of the dead in the nation of Hammerfell, similar in design and use as a falcata, it has the ability to ignore armour completely, cutting flesh and bone, but leaving cloth and armour untouched. It is rumoured to have found it's way to Skyrim

Other: May or may not have spent time in Sheogorath's land, and if so, seems to be doing remarkably well, all things considered.

Last edited:
Just checking incase my character dies, may i enter in with a new character? Only the real roleplay im into right now :P

No problem, questions are good, I sincerly spologize for taking so long to reply. Long holiday lol. If your character dies it will most likely be your own doing, no one is really going to be battling each other to keep the RP relaxed and fun.

But if you wanted a different character just enter a new one for approval here. I always encourage multiple characters, just be sure your readewrs know which character your RPing by color. Multiple accounts are not allowed on Iwaku, so just use a differnt text, color, or label your writing. :)

any questions always feel free to ask.

You know, I may have made a bad decision in going after the mage seeing as they haven't been on since Christmas

You know, I may have made a bad decision in going after the mage seeing as they haven't been on since Christmas

XD no worries, you can edit your post to change what you need :)

Actually, on a similar note, who or what are we waiting on? *Headtilt*

waiting on now one, right now everyone is doing their own thing before we all meet up.

Is OOC still open? looks like it, and you said you can be a good dragon? I could be one if there is none. Is there none? And would you like for one to appear?

Is OOC still open? looks like it, and you said you can be a good dragon? I could be one if there is none. Is there none? And would you like for one to appear?

Always room for good dragons, all I as is you keep in mind Dragons good or evil will be hunted reguardless of their alignment so becareful where and how you bring in your dragon. other then that just follow the simple rules and submit your dragon character skele here for approval.

you also said to keep dragon encounters 5 posts max, so it means I DO need to create another character, right?

@Kar , If you want to play a dragon, you can post as much as you like as the dragon, just "the encounter" has to be reasonably. the best thing is to always check here in OOC and ask the other players if you are not sure about something.

Do your thing and have fun, and everything should work out. also no, if you just want to play a dragon you can, just give the dragon alot of depth, a reason to not need another character. if you change your mind later that is alright with me too.

@Kar , If you want to play a dragon, you can post as much as you like as the dragon, just "the encounter" has to be reasonably. the best thing is to always check here in OOC and ask the other players if you are not sure about something.

Do your thing and have fun, and everything should work out. also no, if you just want to play a dragon you can, just give the dragon alot of depth, a reason to not need another character. if you change your mind later that is alright with me too.

I may have a friend come in and play the dragon later, but for right now, I will just play as one of the characters (like you), that is why have to ask how the roleplay works for the dragon.
So, can I fill out the Application? I am wondering if any requirements have changed...sometimes it does and that's why I ask.
This looks like fun! Might want to have my whole group join!!!

Name: Dar'Rakt
appearance:
navka_khajiit-dovahkiin.jpg

Ears are slightly larger, and a bit more fur on the head. He wears Glass armor when he want to show attention and look like he is the leader.
Reputation: Known as "The Northern Thief", in Dawnstar and Winterhold, Dar'rakt runs a small group of thieves Called "The Frost Traders", similar to what the Thieves Guild in Riften does, but are not well known outside of Dawnstar and Winterhold, They have a headquarters located in the Dwemer ruin known as "Mzinchaleft". The group is primarily made up of Nords, surprisingly, mainly because they are fascinated of how many times, Dar'rakta has escaped jail and arrest, and want to know his tricks. Because of his race, he is not allowed within any of the towns within Skyrim.
Main Weapon: Claws(fists[for brawls mainly]), Daggers (for utility purposes, such as hunting.), Swords(dual wielding)
Born in: Rimmen, Elsweyr
Lives in: Nomadic, but tends to come to Dawnstar more than usual.
Race: Khajiit
First skill: Lockpicking
Second Skill: Sneak
Third Skill: Light Armor
Epic Level skill: Speech
Epic Weapon: Sadjen and Sorus (swords)
Epic weapon Legend: While Clearing out the Dwemer ruin, Dar'Rakt found this pair of Glass swords in some sort of holding case, they looked different than a usual glass sword, and both glowed a color of Black and White. There are also some engraved writing in each of their handles in a language he did not know of. he then named them those names for a reason he does not tell. Sadjen inflicts frost damage on people. Sorus inflicts Fire damage on the undead. They both are extremely light, and have faster attack speeds than normal swords do, but is still not as fast as daggers.

Last edited:
@Kar , Character Approved, Seeing as how we may have many joining in I will refresh on the rules some time tomorrow. This Rp is a relaxed Pace and now certain rules should change with more players. I love reading through the IC thread, Everyone has great writing styles, can't wait to see what you come up with. Any questions feel free to ask away.

thankyou, and seeing that you can be both a DrgnBrn and a Dragon, (as Vexor did) i may come out with a dragon Char sheet as well, first post will be tomorrow. and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.