For the Sake of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyrim Rp Rulez Refreshed.

NOTE: Those of you who are starting with your legendary weapons need to PM me,and let me know if you you are, Please.

Ok, We have picked up quite a few players and since the story line is beyond basic we have a super relaxed rp going on. I will now be guiding you all along. this is just the first part of the RP

WHen we stop I do not know yet ^_^ I just hope that everyone is having fun while being creative.

~4 week posting Leeway ~ Everyone needs time to read others posts and enjoy the thread, we all need time to do this. If you do not post within a 4 week period you will be dropped from the RP.

~Use Common sense ~ DO NOT Take control of a character other than your own and sorry, if you want to kill things make them under your own control.

~ Be Polite and respect eachother ~ The OOC is here for us to discuss the RP and stay on the same page, BE patient with others and keep a helpful mind open to new comers and senior members alike.

Character Rules

All characters must be approved here in OOC before posting.

All are Dragonborn if they so choose

Each character Starts out with NO SHOUTS - if you to aquire a dragon shout you must Role play this is a post.

Eventually We must all wind up in White run, THERE IS NO TIME RESTRAINT

so please Take your time in posting.

Dragon Rules

All Dragon chars must be submittied here for approval

Good or Evil if the players choice

When playing your carefully aligned Dragon Try to include everyone in the area of the encounter.

Please use common sense, no god moding or killing off other players characters or dragons for that matter.

----------------------------------------------------

Everyone should be reading through as others post
If you are not Watching the thread I highly suggest you scroll up to the top of this thread and click "Watch thread"

It helps me out a great deal ^_^

That should be everything, IF there are any question you need to ask me personally please PM me anytime and I'll have an answer for you as soon as possible.

Above all else

HAVE FUN and STAY EPIC

edited rules...nice

Status
Not open for further replies.