For the Sake of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean what? That its heading to Markarth or its heading to dragon search, I was under the impression The dragon was over head of Whiterun (Dragonsearch). oops

No. Once she nabbed Derei she beat a hasty retreat for THE Reach. The entire area that the Forsworn once controlled.

~nods~ ok gothcha, Sorry I was all confused there for a moment :p

Name: Carver

Appearance: Long black Hair with fair complexion, that brings out his silent white eyes, buffed by his shadow-black war paint.
dawnguard_by_majdaddin_alhasi-d5azhzj.jpg

Main Weapon: Dragonbone Sword and Dagger

Born in: Morrowind

Lives in: Lakeview Manor (The Hold)

Race: Dunmar (Dark Elf)

First skill: One Handed--Expert Swordsman

Second Skill: Stealth--Master shadow stalker

Third Skill: Archery--Expert Bowman

Epic Level skill: One Handed--Prefers the sword and dagger

Epic Weapon: Soul-Reaver and Soul-Eater

Epic weapon Legend: A Dragonbone sword and dagger bestowed upon him from his ancestors. The sword would set enemies a blaze while it trapped their soul. Soul-Eater would burn them alive and suck away the opponents life energy.

@Vexor Hey you ignored my post completely. At least say you ignored my character or something, jeez.

I am dropping out of this RP. Sorry and have fun.

If I don't have a response I'll drop out of this too -.-

Agh! Sorry! A bit busy lately. @Isho13 , Derei was actually calling Millie an imbecile, not the owner of Honningbrew.

Reactions: Fijoli
@TEC no worries this is a pretty laid back RP, Post when you can at your leisure. ^_^

Name: Malutiv

Appearance: Stringy, brown hair that reaches his shoulders, wears some dark, lightweight armor underneath his dark green cloak. He has a mask on hand for when he needs to be unrecognized.
2nqs6te.jpg

Main Weapon: Elven bow (Elven Arrows) and Daedric Dagger

Born in: Winterhold

Lives in: Across Skyrim in tent

Race: Wood Elf

First skill: One-Handed

Second Skill: Sneak – Seems to be able to vanish under almost any circumstances

Third Skill: Light Armor – Armor so great, it seems to be able to fend off some of the most destructive blows.

Epic Level skill: Illusion – Ability to warp the minds of the people around him

Epic Weapon: Deep-Freeze

Epic weapon Legend: Dragonbone dagger with enchantment that freeze/paralyze enemies. Uses for quick, quiet kills to stay hidden.

@Flamma Draco , approved ^_^ welcome to the RP and post as you wish. feel free to jump in at any point and if you have any question don't hesitate to contact Me @Fijoli or @Vexor.

We are happy to have you and welcome to the fold ^_^ have fun!

After remembering whiterun was just attacked by a dragon I'm deciding to edit my post. sorry for any inconvenience. Just checking, is the dragon dead or did it escape?

Just want to check with you guys, but does a messenger hawk sound realistic? Just thinking for in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.