For the Sake of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
Greetings!
I got such good feed back from you guys I'm going to go ahead and start up character submissions here.

Depending on how many join the RP Posting once a week is required or you will be skipped, No punishment will be taken, you keep your character and just pop back in when your next turn comes around. Unless you Request for extra time through a PM, you will get skipped.

Questing - NPC's will be all in our own controls, Be aware of where you start and where you have to travel through to get to your quest. take your time, Please don't write any one liners, give your fellow RPers something to work off of. You will create an NPC For every NPC you create yeild 5 Quests. Use pictures, Provide maps, If you have an image You wanted Edited just PM me with the link and Details.

SAGA- This RP Will be split into three parts, The beginning, the middle, and the end. At the end of the Beginning everyone will have an Epic Weapon, OF YOUR OWN CREATION, by the end of the middle All characters will have honed 3 skills and Epic level in 1 skill, and Finally at the beginning of the end Most of us will be joined in Skyrim and we can collaborate on our OWN ending, Shoot out your Ideas and let your creativity go crazy.
The ending is what will change an adapt to how we play together.​
Each character will master 3 Skills, Such as Illsuion, Enchantments, Archery, lockpicking, alchemy, sneaking, pick-pocketing ect Here is a link to a chart of Skills you can pick from.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skills
Any questions, I have a tendancy to be unclear about somethings PLEASE PM ME ^_^​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Character skeleton
Appearance:​
Main Weapon:​
Born in:​
First skill:​
Second Skill:​
Third Skill:​
Epic Level skill:​
Epic Weapon:​
Epic weapon Legend:​
Here's My Character

Name: Kurtni Eythofdottir​
Kurtni.jpg

Appearance: Kurtni Looks to be about 17 – 18 years old, when she is actually 25 years old. With two long thick, dark brown messy braids hanging down to her hips. Adorned in dark leather armors and white fluffy furs of the local snow fox at her neck and hips. She wears a set of albino deer antlers, her eyes a hazel but mostly grey and very bright when surround by snow in the daylight. A belt buckle with the world tree carved into it made of silver. A long white cloak the hide in the snow easily, pale white smooth skin and pouty pink lips.​
Main Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Born in: Skyrim

Lives in: Honeyside​
Race: Nord​
First skill: ARCHERY - Great Hunter and Critical Aims​
Second Skill: ALCHEMY - Master of horticulture, Alchemist and Herbologist, Kurtni makes medicines or tonics that restore health and vigor within reasonable time. Potions and antidotes as well as poisons of fear or paralysis. Kurtni knows about everything of the natural world as far as breaking it down and weather it can be used to heal or harm. Kurtni often opts to heal and make medicines but she is known to make poisons and smoke illusions, for people she has traveled with.​
Third Skill: LOCKPICKING - Eventually will be able to Lock pick anything​
Epic Level skill: Sneak - Will eventually move without being detected or making a sound.​
Epic Weapon: Branch of Yggdrasil​
Epic weapon Legend: The world tree, Yggdrasil, Has broken off one of his Branches and the Magical property of this branch healing fatal wounds, curing the sick, and even rumored to revive recently deceased.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I'll be posting a dragon character sheet later.​

Name: Saranis Menthri​
Appearance:
morrowind_dunmer_by_theminttu-d6528g5.jpg
Main Weapon: Daggers​
Born in: Morrowind​
Lives in: Whiterun​
Race: Dunmer​
First skill: Speech​
Second Skill: Light armour​
Third Skill: Sneak​
Epic Level skill: Pickpocket​
Epic Weapon: The Bone and Bolt Daggers​
Epic weapon Legend: Forged in his native Morrowind, the daggers have been passed down from thief to thief, said thieves always being in the posession of a dunmer. They are one of the few artefacts to survive the red mountain eruption. They are intricately carved, curved ebony blades. The Bone has a chance of inflicting paralysis, while The Bolt inflicts shock damage. They both have a raised chance of critical hits.​

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Name: Milie Cienele.
Appearance: Female breton, shoulder lenght brunette hair with braids, bright yellow eyes. Her face always looks like she's tired. She usually wears a full set of ebony armor.
Reputation: A sorcerer, skilled in many schools of magic, but her speciality is destruction. She's become quite feared because of the rumours going around of her most brutal battles. People say she's burned ships to sink them just for fun, and frosted entire cities.
Main Weapon: a spell of Lightning Bolt in her right hand.
Born in: Wayrest, High rock.
Lives in: Solitude.
Race: Breton
First skill: One-handed weapons - She's very proficient using maces.
Second Skill: Heavy armor - She's able to ignore the armor's weight, and benefits from it more than light armors.
Third Skill: Alchemy - She's able to make decent potions.
Epic Level skill: Destruction - Sometimes her spells are so powerful she disintegrates her foes, and can cast magic using her magicka more eficiently than other people.
Epic Weapon: Mace of Molag Bal.
Epic weapon Legend: A weapon born from an ancient evil, rumoured to be able to steal the souls from those who fall victims to its wielder. People hit by the mace will find their stamina and magicka decreasing quite quickly.
Let me know if it's alright like this.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Name: Kadlin Rannveig
Appearance:
Main Weapon: Battleaxe
Lives in: Vlindrel Hall, Markath
Race: Nord
First skill: Two Handed Weapons
Second Skill: Smithing
Third Skill: Heavy Armor
Epic Level skill: Enchanting
Epic Weapon: Wuuthrad
Epic weapon Legend: Originally wielded by Ysgramor, leader of the Five Hundred Companions, in his crusade against the native Snow Elves ofSkyrim and Solstheim in the Merethic Era.

Okay. Fijoli gave me the go ahead to start the actual rp for this. Bear with me for now, they just recently lost a family member and are still in the mourning process.

Anyway, since everyone signed up on the actual rp, I figured I should get a plot discussion thread up first. No, you don't absolutely NEED to move your character info here, though it would be much appreciated as an aid to sorting things out.

Anyway, link to the rp page: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/for-the-sake-of-skyrim.35247/

And, character skeleton:

Appearance:
Born in:

Lives in: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Houses_(Skyrim)
Race:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races
Second Skill:
Third Skill:
Epic Level skill:
Epic Weapon:
Epic weapon Legend:

And, lastly, my character:

Name: Derei Camarush

Appearance: Black-scaled with matching wings, whitish gills, his four horns stick straight from the back of his head and his jaw is rather recessed for his gender, though he's quite heavy-set. Usually, he'll be wearing a set of Daedric armor, configured specifically for his kind, by his kind. As is common with Argonians, his pupils are but vertical slits in the center of his irises, which are blue as the depths of the sea.

Reputation: Thought by his people to have the soul of a man and a woman (Three guesses as to why)

Main Weapon: Greatsword

Born in: Blackrose, Black Marsh http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Marsh#cite_note-diapaarth-15

Lives in: Breezehome

Race: Argonian (Sarpa: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sarpa)

First skill: Two-handed weapons - Fast swings, can kill most things that face him head-on.

Second Skill: Smithing - He can make armor and weapons that rival those formed with the Skyforge in Whiterun.

Third Skill: Heavy armor - Equipped, even in full Dragon armor, he can move with the same speed he would if in a merchant's clothes.

Epic Level skill: Pickpocketing - In time, he will be able to steal a sword out of someone's hand, or the clothes off their backs without them being any the wiser.

Epic Weapon: The Bane of Sheogorath

Epic weapon Legend: Found in an ancient Nordic ruin, this Greatsword is rumored to have been what the Daedric Lords placed their powers in before using it to slay their brother, Sheogorath, causing him to be reborn as the insane being we know him as today. It's current powers now only work on mortals, and lesser Daedra, but are still quite potent, causing them to flee, attack everything in sight, or even aid those who they had called enemies seconds before, when wounded.

Shouts: Marked for Death (Krii-Lun-Aus), Fire Breath (Yol-Toor-Shul), Frost Breath (Fo-Krah-Diin), Dragon Aspect (Mul-Qah-Diiv)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Saranis Menthri
Appearance:
morrowind_dunmer_by_theminttu-d6528g5.jpg

Main Weapon: Daggers
Born in: Morrowind
Lives in: Whiterun
Race: Dunmer
First skill: Speech
Second Skill: Light armour
Third Skill: Sneak
Epic Level skill: Pickpocket
Epic Weapon: The Bone and Bolt Daggers
Epic weapon Legend: Forged in his native Morrowind, the daggers have been passed down from thief to thief, said thieves always being in the posession of a dunmer. They are one of the few artefacts to survive the red mountain eruption. They are intricately carved, curved ebony blades. The Bone has a chance of inflicting paralysis, while The Bolt inflicts shock damage. They both have a raised chance of critical hits.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name:Lord Emeric
Appearance:
340px-Emeric.png

Main Weapon:Sword
Born in:High Rock

Lives in:Whiterun
Race:Breton
First skill:Smithing
Second Skill:One handed
Third Skill:Heavy Armour
Epic Level skill:Speak
Epic Weapon:NONE
Epic weapon Legend:NONE

• Love
Amidou of Hegathe
Appearance:
AmidouinSkyrim_zpse4dc90a5.jpg
Race: Redguard
Born in: Hegathe in Hammerfell
Lives in: Reachwind Eyrie in The Reach

Reputation: Known in Markath as a quiet, unassuming man who takes on bounties and tasks that would normally take a whole crew of warriors. It seemed foolhardy luck at first, but no one's fortune is that good. People want to know the secret behind his successes.

Main Weapon: War axe & shield

First skill: One-handed- though adept with any lighter weapon, he prefers the power and cutting properties of axes.
Second Skill: Block-for protection, but Amidou often uses it as a blunt weapon.
Third Skill: Light-armor- Amidou is mostly offense, little defense. If he didn't use a shield, he would have been dead ages ago. Light armor lends itself more to his flailing type of fighting.

Epic Level skill: Conjuration- will eventually be able to twin cast any summon

Epic Weapon: HoonDing's Shield
Epic weapon Legend: The apperance of the Yokudan spirit of HoonDing, the Make Way god, has only happened three times in the history of man. The HoonDing comes in times of great peril to Make Way for his troubled people. This relic was left over from the last time the Redguard was on the brink when Tiber Septim was waging war on Hammerfell. Long ago, it was found again and spirited away to Skyrim where it has once again been forgotten. Much like its namesake would imply, the purpose of this shield is to 'make way' through one's enemy. With a series of basheswith this shield, the wielder's fury can release a concussive blast to his foes sending them sprawling.

• Love
Name: Kadlin Rannveig
Appearance:
Main Weapon: Battleaxe
Lives in: Vlindrel Hall, Markath
Race: Nord
First skill: Two Handed Weapons
Second Skill: Smithing
Third Skill: Heavy Armor
Epic Level skill: Enchanting
Epic Weapon: Wuuthrad
Epic weapon Legend: Originally wielded by Ysgramor, leader of the Five Hundred Companions, in his crusade against the native Snow Elves ofSkyrim and Solstheim in the Merethic Era.

• Love
I've been having problems with the notifications system. I had watched the rp thread but the notifications never came in and I thought nobody was posting. I'll post right away. ¬¬

Here's my CS:

Name: Milie Cienele.​
Appearance: Female breton, shoulder lenght brunette hair with braids, bright yellow eyes. Her face always looks like she's tired. She usually wears a full set of ebony armor.​
Reputation: A sorcerer, skilled in many schools of magic, but her speciality is destruction. She's become quite feared because of the rumours going around of her most brutal battles. People say she's burned ships to sink them just for fun, and frosted entire cities.​
Main Weapon: a spell of Lightning Bolt in her right hand.​
Born in: Wayrest, High rock.​
Lives in: Solitude.​
Race: Breton​
First skill: One-handed weapons - She's very proficient using maces.​
Second Skill: Heavy armor - She's able to ignore the armor's weight, and benefits from it more than light armors.​
Third Skill: Alchemy - She's able to make decent potions.​
Epic Level skill: Destruction - Sometimes her spells are so powerful she disintegrates her foes, and can cast magic using her magicka more eficiently than other people.​
Epic Weapon: Mace of Molag Bal.​
Epic weapon Legend: A weapon born from an ancient evil, rumoured to be able to steal the souls from those who fall victims to its wielder. People hit by the mace will find their stamina and magicka decreasing quite quickly.​

[MENTION=3669]The Dark Knight[/MENTION] Well, according to [MENTION=5870]Fijoli[/MENTION], everyone who takes part is Dragonborn.

Vexor is correct all who participates is dragonborn :)

Which now that its been mentioned didn't include that in the skeleton. So since it has, just like it the game you can change your shouts you can look the shouts up on Google or skyrim wiki without getting any game spoilers.

We will start using shouts when we get our legendary weapons which will be worked into the roleplay as it develops so no one has shouts as of yet.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this rp. I just haven't got the time at the moment. Sorry.

I apologize very sincerely for not mentioning this sooner, I had alot going on the past few weeks and Isho and Vexor were kind enough to remind me. I really would like everyone to get a shot at playing a dragon character but I have to set some rules here depending on which kind of dragon you choose to play.

You can choose to play a good dragon

rules are:
1. No god moding, if you wish to play a friendly dragon you cannot take control of anyone character or kill anyone.
2. Keep the frienly scenes scarse, give the other players a chance to bring in and think of their own dragon encounters.
3. You DON"T HAVE to, But Please try to include EVERYONE.
4. Please try to Keep a friendly dragon encounter under 5 turns, meaning everyone gets 5 posts to interact with this dragon.

You can choose to play an evil dragon

1. No god moding, again, we are all dragonborn, so group kills mean we ALL get a soul, individual kills get the soul.
2. dragons as well as players are not invincible, Both the dragon and the player must take damage at the appropriate post.
3. Individual evil dragon encounters Ideas Must be approved in PM With me.
4. Group evil dragon encounter ideas MUST be approved by ALL members of the RP in THIS OOC THREAD.

If you guys have any questions let me know, i'll be posting in the RP sometime later tonight. Thank you <3

PS- here is the dragon character skele

Name:
Element:
alignment: (is the dragon good or evil)
Cause of death: (Old age, Group kill, Individual kill <if so, who?>)
Story: (give some backround as to how you want to play this dragon, personality, the idea you have for how to work him into the the RP, If group encounter you must share your ideas with the group so we can all be on the same page)

Last edited by a moderator:
Online​
PsychedelicScribbler
New
I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this rp. I just haven't got the time at the moment. Sorry.
Sorry to see you go Psyc, Feel free to join in again if you happen to find the time. You've been great ^_^ and thank you for Rping with us!!

Name: Reldaal-bein-zii (Dominant Foul Spirit)
Element: Ice
alignment: evil
Cause of death: Group kill.
Story: (Possible Spoiler!)
Having died at the claws of Paarthurnax and the Ancient Nord heroes, known nowadays as the Tongues, for continuing to serve Alduin. She is filled only with rage and malice toward Man, Mer, and treacherous Dovah alike, and will stop at nothing short of their annihilation.

References:
Dragon name generator: http://www.dungeonsntaverns.com/skyrim-dragon-names/

Dovahzul translator: http://www.thuum.org/translate.php

We've established that my dragon's on it's way to the Reach, right? As in the hold of Markarth? Not Dragonsreach?

Status
Not open for further replies.