Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Draugvan

Original poster
"Footsteps in the Fog" was a pick-your-path novel I had in my childhood. I remember my mother had written the sequence of right choices as a footnote in the back. It was a story set in victorian London, focusing on you the detective attempting to chase an intelligent villain always only footsteps ahead as he sets traps and misdirection for you. My concept for this rp is that the player group is a unit of detectives, to discuss and then make their own choices throughout the story. Many will be killed off to bad choices but the discerning detective will see me, as the culprit, put behind bars. The structure will be a GM post about each situation, followed by a round of player discussion and then a round of player decision making. Outcomes will be posted along with the subsequent narrative post. There will be only one right way to play. Who's interested?

Other pages for this roleplay
BY INVITATION ONLY - Shadows in the Streets (Sign Ups)
BY INVITATION ONLY - Shadows in the Streets (OOC)
IC tba​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I'm interested!

Reactions: Draugvan
Sign me the fuck up. I love those type of books and to do it as a group will be awsome

• Love
Reactions: Draugvan
I'll post sign ups/IC/OOC in a day or two. We have three detectives now. I'll take up to six. Its first come first serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.