Fool's Folly - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZhongLiong

Original poster
A group of adventurers travels through a forest, and unbeknownst to them a god is watching. He has chosen them for a quest, a game, and steals them away from their home world, placing them in one with some creatures very different from the ones they know, yet there is still much that is similar. They must follow the clues this god leaves, and when the game is over, they will be allowed to return home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The races I am allowing are high fantasy - elf, dwarf, human, gnome, and halfling. Classes are likewise - fighter, cleric, rogue, and mage archetypes. Each of the classes has their subcategories, like priest and druid are both clerics. I will allow multi-classing, as well as cross-breeds, but please don't get too crazy with it.

Also, I want the characters to be friends, a group that has gone on a few adventures together already. They are NOT to be from the world I have created, but an unnamed 'traditional' high fantasy one. I am intending them to be stolen from that world into mine.

I needed to add to this because it was not clear enough, apparently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*OOC* // IC // World Info // Character Dump

Last edited by a moderator:
how's thing going?

Lots of chatter in the discord channel I set up. Feel free to join us! It's free.

oh ok?
where is it? on first post?

lol it's expired?

Hey! Still looking for peeps to join?

I have to say only one more person, and @iiSaralaxyii got on the discord first, so it goes to them. Sorry, @gbrian199

Both welcome! Explinations achieved, working on the discord channel.

No further openings.

Last edited by a moderator:
henlo yess i am good noodle

Nue, wtf? I'm the noodle. The most fabulous noodle.

lol what is this noodle?

Status
Not open for further replies.