FMA Beyond Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Humunculi should possess Ouroboros. It's a minute detail but it is very symbolic of what they are and their cycle of re-birth

I was planning on asking about the Ouroboros mark.

Edit: I will have a post up today or tomorrow

Last edited:
Ill try getting a post up tonight, might not be till tomorrow

@Nevvy

You have a good point. I think, since we all have real life that tends to get in the way, I will be putting a max wait time of 3 days. Is this fair for all of you?

I will post today.

I hope everyone doesn't take forever to post and constantly blame personal issues

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I have some things to do but I'll get to posting tonight.

I think thats fair, and I'll post today

• Love
Just a suggestion from a broken heart. Take this out of the banner list. I got happy and then I saw you weren't accepting characters. Now I is sad. *Cries in corner*

Just a suggestion from a broken heart. Take this out of the banner list. I got happy and then I saw you weren't accepting characters. Now I is sad. *Cries in corner*
I think there is a separate thread for this r.p which contains the same plot. It's called beyond brotherhood overflow. I'm not sure if it's closed too though.

I think there is a separate thread for this r.p which contains the same plot. It's called beyond brotherhood overflow. I'm not sure if it's closed too though.
I am sure there are a number of FMA threads. However, I was just stating that it's a bad idea to keep up the banner because it disappoints.

@Herzius56 I created a copy of this thread titled overflow. If you like the idea, please join us there!

Well, everyone, what do we think so far of the rp? Any suggestions on how to round everyone up into one area? I was thinking since mostly the sins are down south-- they might be send north.

Hum. Sounds good to me. ^^

Sure, I'm cool with anything.

Well, everyone, what do we think so far of the rp? Any suggestions on how to round everyone up into one area? I was thinking since mostly the sins are down south-- they might be send north.
That sounds good to me, maybe their sent north cuz theres been sightings of good "sacrifices" around there?

And I think its going well, ill get my post(s) up soon

Sending a national secret north to cause trouble is odd. Perhaps as immigrants to get a better layout of the country and to act as a foothold. The homunculi make sense as they don't have reputations like any of the alchemists would.

The r.p is certainly dragging on. Is this our permanent pace? Only two pages after so many days is extremely slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.