FMA Beyond Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Adisson Edris
Appearance:
gunslinger.jpg

Perks: He is considered a prodigy at investigating and because of this he was made a high ranking officer in the Menimian army. He has solved countless cases with his advanced intellect. He is also a master at gun slinging and close combat as he has been training in the said arts for several years. He is skilled at using any type of gun and also has minor skills with blades.

Flaws: He struggles with the ghosts of his past and so has chronic depression. He is also not very good at interacting with other humans, which hinders him when it comes to any investigation involving interrogations.

Personality: He is very reserved and prefers his own company. His guns are always by his side as he believes his role as a detective motivates persons to attempt killing him.

Area of focus: Gun slinging

BG: He lost both parents at a young age when they were murdered in the initial stages of the war. At the age of 16 he took to gun slinging and later at age twenty he discovered his talents at investigation. The government took note of him and enlisted him as one of their prime investigators, working to uncover assassination plots and conspiracy theories. He doesn't interact much with other persons and undertakes most of his missions solo.

Personal items: Two handguns which are on his person at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yeah. I'm just waiting.

I'll have it finished and up tomorrow! Also, you should all know 'Father' isn't the dwarf in the flask. It will be 'Mother' this time around.

Mother is even better!

Edit: I updated my CS. Changed from Father to Mother.

Last edited:
Who comes from Mnemia and who from Raziya because there needs to be a feature or something to make it so people are able to tell if you are from the north or south...

Like Samantha is from Raziya...

Last edited:
I'll be including my character's allegiance after I read about each country

Is it Mnemia or did u make a typo there?

I think its supposed to be Menima. It was probably a typo.

@AngelLass Now I just need to know where the homunculi are based. If its a secret then you can pm the humunculus characters and if not then please post it here soon.

Dammit...im still stuck on my phone... x.x

Computer is taking ages to be fixed ; -;

Yes, sorry for the typo! As for the base-- well, I will be PMing you.

Just to let you all know, I have had a few people PM me asking to join but I think that would be too many people in one RP. As such, I've started a sister thread to this RP. It's called overflow, and is almost an exact ditto. We will be working a different world there with different details if you are interested.

Just letting you know so you don't think I've abandoned you~!

I think we should put some kind of limits on hopping over for courtesy like one character hop over only and must wait x days first to let others get in that wanted to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.