FMA Beyond Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check age consistency.

Ohhhh, nooooo, I hate sloth! D: also my mistake.

Yeah. Also, if you see the first post, the sighnups are closed until further notice but feel free to stick around and see. Stuff happens.

I like Nevvy's idea. Honestly, I don't want just a repeat with different characters-- there's got to be something odd going on to spice it up.

I'm working on the starting post. i will update character names now. This RP should be up and running within another 24 hours or so. ^_^

Reactions: Greyslate
Ok then. I should probably start familiarizing myself with the map.

Also, I'm going to play Sloth for the time being.

Name: Sloth-- Neulin

Appearance:purplecat.jpg

Perks: Super human speed and catlike reflexes. Rapid regeneration.

Flaws: Quite frankly the laziest person you will meet.

Personality: Laid back, yet she can have a venomous tongue when someone insults her or tries to command her to do something. She would much rather spend her days lounging and soaking up the sun, rather than running around collecting information. She has no strict loyalties and will procrastinate in doing anything until the last possible minute. She does, however, take pleasure in following Candy around, sitting in a library or in labs and relaxing while the other woman reads.

BG story: Neulin was created as a chimera and later had Sloth bestowed upon her. Other than that, she does not recall, and has no motivation to find out.

Personal items: None.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! *bounces excitedly*

I wonder if blood and gore are ok for this rp? especially since its going to take a lot of stabbing and beheading to kill these homunculi

Anyone playing one of the sins, PM me where there stone is located. That way there is no meta gaming, but I can make sure it's all fair game. ^_^

Before I start on this first post, are there are questions or issues you need addressed? I will upload the updated map in the next 15 or so minutes.

Only question I have is what will the targeted people be called?

I imagine a minimum amount of blood and gore is acceptable considering the series has quite a lot.

Wonderful. I do so love gore

fma map.jpg This is our updated map.

Rather than it being a targeted ethnic group persay-- it will indeed be the people of Raziya. Neither of the countries had been prepared for war, so when the south attacked they pretty much met no resistance till other countries from the mainland got involved.

So, really, where as FMAB was parallel to our WW2, this will be much more like the Korean war. Our RP will determine the outcome.

Also, yes, gore will be in this rp. Graphic violence is allowed, and as I said, characters will most likely meet untimely death. ^_^

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Cool this should be fun

Shouldn't we, who are one of the sins, just update our CS with where the Philosophers stone placement? Or do you want that in a PM for other reasons?

PM me, do not update your CS! This is information the sins guard jealously. it's their kill spot! The reason I am asking for the PM is to have it set in stone as to where the stone is actually located, in case someone else hits you there, I don't want anyone being like 8D Missed my stone!

You should know that even if they do hit the mark where the stone is placed, alot more is needed in order to actually destroy the stone. Once the stone itself is destroyed, there is no more homunculi.

I know. This is just to get an idea locked in as to where the stone is.

Name: Crix Masterson
Appearance:
3608051607-fd90fd46ae-o-jpg.jpg

Perks: The Railgun Alchemist. As his name implies, his alchemy revolves around magnetism and firing metal projectiles at high speeds. His gloves are lined with lead and sulfur inserts which he combines with the hydrogen and oxyben in the air to create a guided magnetic current under the same theory as a lead-acid battery which he can do backwards and forwards through alchemy, allowing him to create the current again and again without using any materials that he would have to reload. This allows him to shoot metal projectiles as though he has a manually created railgun. Of course, he personally bears the recoil so he can only shoot very small projectiles. If he were to try to shoot something too large, he'd go flying instead. He has combat training as a soldier, skilled in using knives and firearms of various kinds. His work has made him very perceptive a quick to think.
Flaws: Crix is blind in his left eye from an old military wound. More so than a normal alchemist, he needs to prepare before a fight. Without his materials, he is just a normal soldier unlike alchemists who keep a wider breath of knowledge for makeshift alchemy. He also lacks the destructive power common to alchemists in favor of blisteringly fast pinpoint striking.
Personality: Self sufficient and resourceful, Crix is a soldier gone alchemist. He is not independent by any means, still under government employ as an agent for more sensitive missions which include espionage and elimination. He is thorough and quick witted when at work, lax when he's off duty. While he is big on efficiency, he has no issues with having fun while doing it. He is a big drinker who is always ahead of the ball, searching for whatever he can to get one step ahead of the competition. His soldier type duties have limited his scope of alchemy to specialty through time constraints but he is well versed in the usage of that alchemy.
Area of focus (Alchemist or Alchistorian): Electricity and specifically, magnetism. He specializes with the flow of electrons and chemically making it happen. He also has limited use of alchemy involving magnetic metals though he doesn't need to use it much as he brings the metal in the form he wants fron the start.
BG story: I'll hash this out after we get a nice little talk about the state of the countries and which country is doing what.
Personal items: Standard military black special ops gear, gloves and boots with lead and sulfur inserts arranged for his alchemy. They come with transmutation circles. He has spares if these in his belt.
2 combat knives on his belt, one in his left boot.
A pair of semiautomatic 45 caliber pistols with silencers.
Not worn at standard but if he knows that he is going off for a mission that requires it, he does own a lightweight sniper rifle.
2 bags of little metal spikes which he fires with alchemy.
1 packet of needles which he can fire with alchemy.
A spare set of gloves like his other ones.
A piece of chalk for alchemy, not that he has many uses for it.
A water canteen. It is lined with lead and sulfur on the bottom just in case he might ever need to transmute a replacement.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe I should make an extra character in addition to pride. If pride's going to be on the sidelines more than the other homunculus since he's basically Fathers messenger, he might not get much face time.

Status
Not open for further replies.