Flint and Steel

Okay, in the last session Behlry used Flare, and Danais used True Strike and the scroll of Burning Hands. So those are no longer available. Lorn has also used up her elixir of fire breath.

So do you guys think we are going to try for Saturday Again?

I can do Saturday again, yeah.

Saturday should be ok for me, fingers crossed I don't need to fire anyone else before then.

Who is Aarkom? O.o One of the twins?

Yeah, that's Jezebeth.

*hides his secret life from James*

D:

I apologize to everyone for being such a nincompoop and not coming. I promise to do better next time :c

………By the waaay, Asmo, is this RP in any way connected to the trilogy by Bernd Frenz? Or is that just coincidental? O_o

Whut?

And I assume everyone's off playing with other D&D groups or running marathons or walking hippos on Sunday?

Yup Im with another DnD group on Sunday XD

Okay, this Saturday is the only day me and Tegan have to buy a new car for work and school.

So. Please commence whining about how you all have other things to do on Sunday (which is God's day and should therefore be allocated to D&D), and once that's over we can postpone till next weekend because you are all horrible people who are unable to compromise.

Compromise~ I can play Sunday til 3pm so possibly could make it a little shorter of a session? and try for Saturday next week instead?

I might be able too make it Sunday. Depends on when my friends want to run a Pathfinder game.

I can make either Saturday or Sunday so it's fine. My other D&D game is on Friday so no conflicts there.

Jezebeth can't do Saturday.

Feanaro can play on Sunday from 2pm to 8pm GMT, which conflicts with Wolfsin.

I think we're screwed this weekend.

So DnD for this weekend is canceled?

Not exactly what I said. I can do either Saturday or Sunday this week. But next week I'm only available Sunday.